another cruel act...of yi jung

Royal Love

Seung Jo and ha ni returned back home and with his grandfather's permission her called a press conference to satisfy everyones curiosity. he announced that he will get married again not as per royal traditions but in church soon. 

Ha Ni and seung jo were silent since the time they returned back home. though they had a lot to share with each other but didn't knew from where to start. finally ha ni took courage to break the silence and said "seung jo...i am sorry for everything...for misunderstanding you...for keeping you away from your baby...i am sorry" she placed her palm on her tummy.

Seung jo moved to her side "you don't need to feel sorry...you didn't do anything wrong if i were at your place would have done the same" he softly wiped away the tears drops on her cheeks.

"you want to feel it..."Ha Ni looked at him with sparkling eyes. Seung jo nodded with a smile. Ha Ni took his hand in her and gently placed it on her tummy. he was trembling thinking he might hurt them but when his hand touched her he felt great. "dad will protect you" he whispered and kissed her tummy softly.

"Seung jo..play the violin..please" ha ni tried to wake him up as he was in deep sleep.

"now..." he rubbed his eyes to open them and looked at the alarm clock. It was 2:30 am.

"baby wants to listen the music...please...."ha ni pleaded.Ha Ni was not able to sleep when her eyes fell on the violin placed on the table in front.

"ok..." he got the violin and started playing. Though he had a good command on every instrument but he was best in playing violin. Ha Ni closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow supporting her back. seung jo turned to her after finishing it and found ha ni sleeping, he placed back the violin and went of to sleep after making her lie down comfortably on bed. ha ni opened her eyes and looked at the most handsome face which attracted her towards him. she placed her lips on his lips thinking he was asleep but his lips soon curved into a beautiful smile and his hands curled round her waist pulling her half over him.

****************************************************************************************************************

"go and throw her body down the hill" Yi jung pointed at the dead body of the same lady who pushed Ha Ni.All the men knew it very well that their was no second chance given to anyoneif he fails.

"yes your highness" the manager asked three men to take her dead body out.

"i really have all fools working here...who can't even manage to kill them.....now when Seung jo has himself declared about his marriage...he will surely do his best to protect them....we must think of something..."yi jung only trusted one person that was his manager so entered a private room with him to discuss about the plan.

"your highness i think we should wait for the right time...."manager suggested.

"right time...when the bloody right time will come...i have already waited for so many years and you are asking me to wait for more..."he pointed his gun on his forehead his finger ready to press the triger.

"your highness...please don't be angry....first let me complete..." his legs were shaking.

"are you going to speak after i press the trigger" yi jung said impatiently.

"your highness...first we need to finish his friends who are his life....it will break him from inside and taking the advantage of that moment we can finish the three of them" the manager gave and evil smile.

"you got a point....that way...i can take my revenge also" yi jung thought about what manager said.

***********************************************

Seung jo and Ha Ni were happy together. he cared for her more than anything not letting her place her feets on the ground whenever he was around. Ha ni's security was doubled and atleast two guards were present with her everytime.

a complete week passed in peace.

"ha ni..."Hae ra stopped her when she was moving out from the library.

"what" ha ni replied.

"i am sorry...for everything..."hae ra had tears in her eyes which were not fake. "i am really sorry...please forgive me...i know whatever i did was wrong...still if you can give me another chance" hae ra was feeling ashamed of herself.

"hey stop crying...whatever you did was because of your love for seung jo....and its really ok...you don't need to feel guilty about anything" Ha Ni hugged her and patted her back comforting her.

Young saeng who was sitting at some distance was watching the two becoming friends moved to them and sat down on his knees. the two were completly confused by the sudden act when he streched his hand towards hae ra " i am really sorry hae ra....for standing against you...but i really like you...will you be my girl"

Hae Ra moved her head in affirmation and gave him her hand. Seung jo along with the three also reached there.

"i am sorry...seung jo...for causing trouble...but now i promise will not come in your way anymore...." hae ra along with young saeng moved to seung jo.

"its ok...i am really happy for both of you....finally our otter found his girl" seung jo teased young saeng.

*********************************************************************

1 month later

"ha ni please make it fast we are late...for their engagement" Seung jo called from outside.

"coming....coming...." Ha Ni hurriedly got into the car. She was looking stunning in her red dress.

"you look...great..." Seung jo gave her a small peck on her lips.

"liar...how can i look great in this condition"she looked down at her baby bump, it was her fifth month.

"it makes you look even more y...trust me" Seung jo tried to assure her that she was looking perfect.

"ok fine...now lets go they must be waiting for us" seung jo accelerated his car followed by the other cars as always.

"hey why you guys are late...."young saeng and hae ra welcomed them. It was their engagement party after dating for one month both of them realised they are perfect for eachother so decided to get engage.

"finally another one...going to get married...now i think i should also start searching for some girl" hyung jun scanned the party hall with his eyes for some beautifull lady.

"don't worry...you will get many..." kyu jong patted his shoulder "think of us"

"ohhh hello  not us...just you...i have already found mine girl..." jung min looked at the entrance.

"whattttt" everyone was shocked by the news as they didn't had any idea about jung min's girlfriend.

"well sorry...for keeping it secret from you all but i met her last week at airport when i went to see off my parents. she is really a nice girl exactly my type.

"hmmmmm i am curious to see...who is the lucky girl" Ha Ni followed his eyes and saw a pretty lady same age as jung min waving her hand at him.

"she is damn pretty...how can she be a horse's girlfriend" hyung jun and kyu jong were getting envious.

"hello everyone...."she greeted everyone after giving jung min a hug.

"she is kim cho hee"he introduced her "and i am sure you must be knowing all of them as they are very well known faces of korea"

"yeah...nice to meet you all in person"

"we are also pleased to meet you"young saeng and hae ra offered her drink.

Finally the engagement ceremony was over and it was time for dinner. All of them were seated sround a round table except young saeng and hae ra who were busy attending the guests when seung jo got a call from some unknown no. he excused himself.

"hello..whose this??" Seung jo picked up the call.

"hello my little brother...how are you...enjoying your friends engagement.....congratulate them on my behalf also" Yi jung said from the other side.

"you...how dare you call me on my no.....looks like you forgot our last meeting"

"Seung JO ahhhhhhh....." yi jung yelled in anger.

"stop...yelling...and come to the point directly"

"point...well wanted to give you a last chance to save your friends but its ok if you are not intrested" and yi jung ended the call.

 Seung jo looked at his table everyone other than jung min was present.

"where is jung min" he asked getting restless.

"he left with his girlfriend just 5 min back...but why" kyu jong answered.

" there he is..." ha ni pointed at the car in the parking area where jung min was standing with his girlfriend and young saeng and hae ra.

"jung min..............."seung jo ran towards them but because of the music they couldn't hear. kyu jong and hyung jun also followed him but ha ni had to stay back.

"saengieee seung jo wants is coming here"jung min noticed seung jo running in their direction.

"you guys wait i will just go and ask him" young saeng hardly moved a few feets from the car when the world around turned silent after a blast. everyone came to an halt at their respective places.

"jungggggggggggggggggg minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

all of them reached the parking area dragging their feets as they didn't had any strength left to lift their feets. Seeing their friends body lying lifeless in front  broke down them. Seung jo with trembling hands lift his head while young saeng pressed hae ra's body against his chest.....