first meeting

Royal Love

"Hey Ha Ni..." Joo Ri entered the classroom and greeted Ha Ni who was sitting at her seat all occupied in her thoughts.

"oh...hi..." she looked at her and greeted her back with a smile. Joo Ri came and sat down by her side.

"Ha Ni ah...can I ask you something...??"Joo ri looked at her.

"hmmm..."she nodded slightly.

"when i entered you were lost in your thoughts what you were thinking"

"nothing was thinking about mom dad..." as these words came out her expression also changed to sad and her eyes got moist.

(Ha Ni is a girl with beauty and brain. she was a girl for whom the materialistic things never mattered. she finds her happines in making others happy. she loved everyone but hated one thing the most and that was to be the centre of attraction and because of this no one in the school knew about her true identity for them she was a girl who belonged to a middle class family. She lived in her own world which was full of love and happiness unaware that someone was soon entering her world and will change her life completely)

"Ha Ni are you ok.." Joo ri placed her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. when suddenly all the girls started to run towards the corridor.

"whats with these girls??? don't they get bored looking at the same face daily.." Ha Ni gave a fad up look. But Joo Ri was very excited and grabbed her hand pulled her out. Ha Ni who had no choice left followed her.

"look there he is..."one girl said pointing her fingure in one direction.

"oh my god how can anyone be so handsome...."other girl said and acted as if she was about faint while Ha Ni gave a disgusting look and freed herself from Joo ri's grip and moved downstairs as she was getting late for her next lecture.

(Baek Seung Jo the most handsome guy with a smart brain. he had all the qualities one should have to be called a perfectionist. He was the Crown Prince of south korea. He lost his parents in a car accident when he was very young and now he has his grandfather as his family whom he loved and respected  more than anything. His grandfather also loved him equally and that was the reason that he kept him away from all the royal matters and handled all by himself as having lost his son and daughter in law he didn't wanted to loos him.)

Ha Ni took her bag from the classroom and left almost running as the noises around her were driving her crazy. when she suddenly bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

"hey you can't you see..." Ha Ni shouted in top of her voice. and then looked up to find Seung Jo looking at her with blank expression.

"i should be the one saying that...don't you have eyes or you don't know how to use them" seung jo's reply made Ha Ni boil with anger she immediately got up and looked straight in his eyes "you what do you think you are...."she didn't even completed her sentence and Seung Jo walked away.

" yeahhhhhhh where are you going now...don't you have manners....."Ha Ni was shouting but when she didn't got any response from him she simply clenched her fists tightly and picked her books angrily and left for the classroom.

 

*****************************************************************************

ok guyz i know this is short update but i want to know the response towards the ff so that i can decide whether i shud cont or not so plz...do read and comment...:)