Bye.

Four. Five. Six.

 

 
 
January 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM, Central London
 
 
“Hey cutie, you ready?” The young man waited for his girl at the frame of the door to her room. 
 
 
“Just a second~” she turned to button up her blouse in front of the mirror, her back facing her lover. She finished and noticed a paper on the cabinet that she hadn’t seen before. She looked at it and began to quietly read it to herself, all before freezing in her spot.
 
 
“Babe, what’s wrong?” He walked behind the shocked girl and calmly traced his finger over her back. He put his hands on her shoulders and brought his lips to the back of her neck, giving her a slow kiss before tilting his head over to read the note aloud.
 
 
 
 
“Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Turn around,
I see you”
 
 
 
 
“Aww, it’s too bad you found it so soon.” he found the girls eyes in the mirror, “I was really starting to like you.” 
 
 
The woman’s body jerked the slightest bit forward, yet continued to stare into the mans eyes in the mirror. Using his free hand, he let it roam across her shivering body as he kissed her neck and shoulders. Without warning, he ripped the knife out and instantly let her body drop to the floor. He brought it up to his lips and tentatively the tip.
 
 
“Agh, you taste like !” He spat out the mix of blood and spit onto his new victim. “At least the others tasted good.” He bent down and connected their lips, shoving his tongue in and roaming , inspecting every inch. He stabbed her again while doing this, earning a twitch from the lifeless body. He lifted his lips and darted his tongue out, sensually tracing her lips with it.
 
 
He took her bottom lip in his and bit it lightly.
 
 
“Bye.” he winked at her before stabbing her in the chest once more.
 
 
The young man let her body drain right then and there, not caring to save any of the blood since it was so distasteful. He cleaned her off when she was finally done, taking care to wipe off any DNA that would’ve come from him. It was after 2 by the time her got her into his car. He promptly drove where no one would see him and simply shoved her body out of the vehicle. He made sure to drive off slowly, so as to not leave any tire marks on the concrete and drove to his home:
 
 
 
 
London Community Hotel, Suite number 456.