Decisions

Four. Five. Six.

 

pic from tb-cont.tumblr.com

 

JongIn, still in his own world, poured his heart out into her ear and hoped her soul could hear. He paid no attention to her immobile body as he said the next three words with all of the passion he could muster.

 

 

"Never," he tightened his hold,

 

"let," he rested his lips on the place in between her cheek and her ear,

 

"go-"

 

 

 

 

BOOM

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two gunshots rang out in the room,

 

 

and JongIn's body began to tremble in her embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Laina felt JongIn's body quiver in her own. His frame slipped through her arms and she, at the last minute, escaped her dazed state and tried to catch his body before it hit the ground.

"JongIn!!" She screamed as she held his body in her arms. There were two patches of cloth that had split when the bullets went through. She was staring right at them, watching the cloth around the new wounds turn a sickening crimson, soaking up the leaking fluid. Both shots had dug themselves into his chest, and Laina felt pain in the exact same spots in her own. As if her body was voluntarily feeling his pain, even though she had no injuries.

"I should have known you wouldn't obey me." That voice, that voice she new all too well. It sank into her bones and she now loathed it more than any thing she had in her life.

Kai had looked at her the whole time, eyesight blurring. It didn't make him stop, however. He waited until she stopped staring at the wounds and watched as her eyes traveled up his torso, to his neck, and finally to him. Staring into her soul, he mouthed something that she couldn't quite comprehend.

The burning pain in his chest did not hinder him from repeating. Laina leaned her ear closer, listnening in and completely ignoring the namecalling from Kyungsoo and the sound of footsteps becoming louder.

With his lips at her ear, he could whisper without much obstacle.

The one word that slipped from his lips could barely be heard and the second he said it, a pair of hands attatched to her shoulders and ripped her off of the boy.

It gave her chills, and wouldn't stop repeating in her head as she tried to fend off Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Run."

 

 

Soo held onto the girl, behind her while his arms trapped hers so that she couldn't turn around and assault him.

"What are you doing on the ground JoonMyeon?! Get your up and help me!" The man behind her yelled in frustration.

"Hello?! Do you not see this giant on top of me?!! You help me!!" The elder yelled back, equally as frustrated.

JongIn lay there on the ground, covering his wounds in an attempt to get them to stop bleeding. He was still concious, but he couldn't move much unless he had help. The only thing he could do was pray that Chanyeol could help Laina in some way.

He didn't care about his own life; he wanted his girlfriend to live, to get away from this freak of a killer. If something happened to her... he might as well be dead himself. 

While Kyungsoo struggled, Chanyeol was in a mental state of disrepair. Conflicting thoughts caused him to choke and he truly didn't know which he should do. One told him to let go of Suho and attempt to free Laina, the next to hurt Suho and Kyung -which would be impossible considering that he can barely kill that one diva ant that continuously struts around his bathroom sink-, and the third, to let go of the elder and run over to Laina, grabbing her and JongIn as fast as possible and finding someway to get to a hospital. He liked the third idea the most, but there was a plethora of risks involved. Kyung had shoved the gun back in his waistband, and within a second could he withdraw it if he saw the tall boy approaching. Suho could run up behind him with a blunt weapon and injure him badly. 

Laina, too, was plotting ways to get this disgusting creature off of her. She couldn't move her hands, but she could possibly try to hurt him with her legs. The one thing that she needed to do first was to get her boyfriend medical attention. Two shots to the chest and he was still alive?

That was pure luck right there.

And she felt blessed to have it that way, but didn't have the time to wallow in that as she needed to help his brother as well. If she stomped on his foot hard enough, would he let her go?

It was then that an unbelievable plan ran through her head.

It was crazy, insane, and went against everything that she believed in.

But, for JongIn, for her first and only love, she had to do it.

She would forever regret what she was going to do, and hoped to forget it as soon as it happened.

The thought of it churned her heart, and almost made her sick to her stomach. 

But this was the only thing she knew had the biggest chance of working.

She took in a large, long breath, trying to calm her nerves.

"JongIn," She met eyes with the boy who had been watching her struggle the whole time.

"Please..." pausing, it took her a few seconds to say the next part. "Please look away."

There was no way Laina could let Kai see what she was going to do.

Chanyeol, listening in, stared at her in anticipation as to what was going on.

Did she have a plan?

"Kyungsoo. Please turn me around." The girl closed her eyes and waited for him to do so. His grip on her tightened as he didn't know if she was planning something, so when he turned her to face him, he held on so hard that definite bruises would be left behind.

Laina looked up to him and met his eyes.

She stared at them, and only a scowl stared back.

Attempting to find his soul through his black eyes was pointless.

There was none left.

Within a milisecond did she eye his lips.

 

And the next,

 

she connected her own to his.