Trickery

Four. Five. Six.

pic credit to http://da-o.tumblr.com

 

And within the next,

 

she connected her lips to his.

 

 

Laina wanted to puke.

It was repulsive, touching such filthy lips as his.

But, her plan had worked.

 

The boy was so stunned that he released his grip upon the girl and froze completely, thereby unknowingly freeing her. Only having seconds to react, she called out to Yeol.

"Chanyeol! Help me get Kai downstairs!" Said boy instantly let go of JoonMyeon and ran over to his brother, scooping him up bridal style and ran to the door with Laina.

The door.

The door that had the secret pin number to be able to get out.

Shivers of panic ran through both of them but something interuppted their scattered thoughts. With their backs still to the other two perpetrators in the room, they heard someone speak in a soft voice.

 

"The pin is 456."

 

And with that, the faint voice died out.

 

 

They both escaped the room,

 

but neither one of them could tell which boy had given them the answer.

 

 

"Laina!" Chan's booming voice called to her and she looked up to him while rushing down the hall.

"You don't have a phone, right?" Shaking her head no, he motioned towards his pocket with his head.

"Use mine. Get it from my pocket and call 911. Bali." He stopped for a second so that she could get his phone and then ran into an elevator that was just about to close. Thankfully no one was in there except them.

After they asked her to explain her emergency, she was told to give them the address of the hotel.

She had no idea.

Looking up to Chanyeol with worried eyes, he told her to put the phone up to his ear. While he was reciting the address for what seemed like the tenth time, Laina gazed at JongIn. A pain tugged within her heart, and she clutched at her shirt to try and get it to go away. An unexpected shock of pain caused her to shut her eyes and push on the spot over her chest to try to get the pain to go away.

The younger saw this with his now blurry eyesight, and slowly, shakily brought his hand up to cover hers.

"Don't hurt." He requested, and watched with a pure smile as his girlfriend opened her shocked eyes to meet his.

"THIRTY MINUTES?!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?" Chanyeol's sudden yell made both of them jump and stare.

He lifted his head from the phone and told Laina to just hang up; furrowed eyebrows now plastered on his face in his fit of anger.

"They said that they don't have any available ambulances left, and that the only free one would be half an hour because they were at the hospital already tending to a patient." He rolled his eyes, infuriated.

Never have the couple seen him like this, and it frightened them a bit.

To see their brother mad like that, it meant that something was really off.

"AGHHHH!!!" Kai screamed out in pain and clutched his chest, shutting his eyes and gritting his teeth together. At the same moment did the doors to the elevator open, and a large group of people saw the scene in front of them.

Small gasps and comments could be heard as the three pushed through the crowd and tried to ask JongIn what was wrong.

Laina and Yeol panicked as they had no transportation, and the younger needed medical attention immediately.

Far in the corner, a certian fluffy-haired boy began to hear a lot of commotion. Curiousity bid him to look up only to see someone that looked quite familiar.

He squinted his eyes in an attempt to clear his vision and see further, and dropped his platter when he did.

"LAINA!!!!" He literally yelled out and ran as fast as he could over to the trio. Instantly did he see the bleeding boy and heard words spilling from Laina's mouth, but they were so jumbled together that he barely understood.

"What happened?! Why is he bleeding?" Luhan asked her, but her mind was in no sane state to answer questions.

"There's no more ambulances!! We have no way to get him to the hospital Luhan!" By the way she was becoming histeric, he assumed the bloodied one was her boyfriend.

He thought for a second and knew what to do.

"Here." He pulled out something from his pocket. "I can drive you guys there. The nearest emergency room is about ten minutes away. Can you run while holding him?" Lu looked up to the tallest and he nodded his head in response.

"Follow me." It only took them two minutes to find his car, and when they got to it, Luhan unbottoned his uniform shirt and took it off. He proceeded to rip it into large pieces, and told Laina to hold them up to JongIn's wounds when they got inside the car. It bothered him none as he had an undershirt on, and he could care less if blood dripped onto the seat. Some one's life was at stake, and he was going to make sure that nothing happened to him while he was with him.

Because the car was fairly small, Chanyeol sat shotgun while Laina and JongIn sat in the back.

Speeding off into the traffic, the car became completely silent; each person was in their own state of shock and thought.

Kai had, while getting into the car, been able to find a comfortable spot on Laina's lap that he could rest on. He was laying down so that he could try and stop the bleeding with the cloth, and the whole time he rested on her legs, he kept his gaze on her. The pain in his chest subsided, but he had a fretful feeling that it would soon return, and that it would be too late. Laina's right hand found JongIn's and intertwined their fingers together while her left lightly rested on his head, playing with his hair.

The sight played out in the rear view mirror while Luhan snuck glances here and there. He bit his lip while watching, jealousy washing over. 

The way that she looked at her boyfriend with such care and longing, he wanted to be the one she did that to, not Kai.

Chanyeol wouldn't admit it, but his heart was racing. Memories of his past with his father began to flash in front of him, triggered by the gunshots he had heard whilst in the room. He could barely handle the massive amount of mental turmoil he had to deal with the first time, how could he deal with it a second if something were to... happen?

A sudden stop caused the three to wake up from their solemn daze and look to find that they had gotten there.

A loud and chilling gasp escaped Laina's lips.

"Don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep. JongIn, don't close your eyes!!" The boys eyes were half lidded, his lips pale, and his skin near sheet white.

The girl looked up to Chanyeol and the look she exhibited on her face filled him with such pain that he, too, had to clutch his chest.

"Laina, I know you're upset but we have to worry about him after we get him inside, okay?" He tried to get her attention with the utmost care in his voice, wanting to relax the anxious air.

She looked up and paused, hesitantly nodding her head afterwords.

 

 

Inside the ER, it wasn't as crowded as they all thought it would be. Thank goodness. Within 10 minutes JongIn had gotten called in, but the three left could go no further as surgery was needed immediately.

Laina couldn't stop the tears as they began to fall. She tried her best to dab them away and not sniffle loudly, but it was evident her heart ached. When they went to sit down, she unknowingly sat between the two. Chanyeol hated to see her cry like that, as any real man would hate to see a woman sad, so he lifted his arm to put around her shoulder to try and comfort her.

He stopped, however, when seeing Luhan put his arm around her shoulder and rub her arm, attempting to soothe her.

 

Instantly did a scowl cross his face.

 

 

He did NOT like the way this boy was touching his brother's girl.