-Interlude Part Three-

Four. Five. Six.

 

INTERLUDE Part Three
 
 
 
 
This would perhaps be the most infamous and strange crimes that he has ever committed. His second year of college, 2012, was nearing an end and so was his ability to ignore his addiction. 
 
 
He began his search again, and soon found a suitable one. She had short brown hair, cut in a bob and had an incredible sense for fashion. He courted her with a poem as well, and it worked the same as it had on his last feast.
 
 
He took her on a few dates before she invited him over.
 
 
As a precaution, he always waited until the girl asked for him to come over, as he didn’t want to dirty his house with the trouble of cleanup afterwards. That fateful day he went over to her house as planned and did whatever activities she had planned. He didn’t really pay attention as his eyes were on her neck the whole time.
 
 
As expected, she went to shower.
 
 
He left a clever stanza lying on her bed as he waited behind the door. She came out and inspected the piece of paper that was carefully placed on her pillow. She reacted differently, however.
 
 
She instantly turned around and stared at the boy who she thought was going to be her boyfriend. They locked gazes for quite a while, each not knowing what the other was going to do next. Without warning, she instantly started running, sprinting really, and flew into the next room, locking the door behind her. The boy chased after her and pounded on the door, yelling for her to let him in. She refused, but started to panic as she realized that she didn’t have her phone in the room and she was cornered. The windows in this room didn’t open, neither inside nor out.
 
 
He was not foolish. The house was old, so a simple slip of a credit card got him inside. She was by far the noisiest he’s ever had before. He cupped with enough force to crush wood, effectively silencing her. He looked through her eyes as his knife entered her, piercing her heart on the first try.
 
 
He smiled as the familiar fog rolled in and the color drained from her skin. His lips sought the fluid as if their life depended on it. He didn’t stop until he had drained her completely, and took his time as he was in no rush.
 
 
When he finished, he simply dumped her body behind a club. He started walking away and turned the corner but felt something was off. Patting his pockets, he realized that he had dropped his wallet. He turned himself and turned around the corner, looking for it, but stopped as he saw a figure hovering over the girl’s body.
 
 
Since he was armed, he stepped forward, for he could defend himself if need be. He walked up to further and saw that it was a boy, either his age or a little older, with his head buried on her chest.
 
 
Where he had stabbed her.
 
 
 
 
A closer inspection revealed that this boy was trying to out whatever was left. 
 
 
 
 
Hearing footsteps, he instantly looked up with wide eyes, a slight ring of blood around his mouth. That of which hung open as he didn’t know what to say since he’d been caught.
 
 
It was then he knew that he wasn’t alone. This wasn’t something supernatural. This was just a full fledged addiction to their version of liquid ecstasy. He, the one standing, took the boy under his wing as he did not have a home of his home but seemed young enough to train and control.
 
 
Taking him home, that is exactly what he did.
 
 
One year later, 2013, his desires are coming sooner and sooner. Becoming harder to fill, he is killing more often in an effort to calm his boiling bloodlust.
 
 
As his fourth kill was not appetizing, it didn’t satisfy him, leading him to seek out another victim.
 
 
 
 
He thought he would have to go through the trouble of going out and exploring the town, until that fateful morning.
 
 
 
 
Getting dressed after waking up, he heard the door open. He stared at the intruder, not for intruding, but for the incredible amount of beauty she held.
 
 
 
 
It was then that he knew,
 
 
 
 
 
 
she was it.