-Interlude Part Two-

Four. Five. Six.

 

INTERLUDE- Part Two
 
 
 
Exactly one year later, he was having withdrawal. He couldn’t just go and run people over for the hell of it. That was an accident, and he didn’t intend on doing it again. But he could find no one to feed his need.
 
 
 
Feeling that pit of desire grow, he knew what he needed to.
 
 
 
His first year of college he befriended as many girls as possible thinking that one of them would be stupid enough to fall for him. And, he was right.
 
 
 
Seeking her courtship with a poem, she was instantly swooned. Her name was Emma Emmerson. Or… Jenna Anderson. Something like that. He couldn’t care less as all he wanted was her, or inside her, rather. 
 
 
 
He took her on a few dates and made sure that she was completely oblivious. To his fortune, she was a bit more than that for lack of a polite term. After a while he simply could not control himself. He stayed the night at her house, as they were a couple and it was a truly innocent thing to do, and waited for her while she showered. She walked out, drying her hair and looking for him and found a paper on the bed.
 
 
 
Reading it in her head, she instantly froze. She dare not look around the room as she knew she was not alone. The question was not of who, but where. She decided to try and take a step forward, and to her misfortune, that was the worst thing she could have done.
 
 
 
Feeling arms wrap around her waist, she froze once more and felt something icy press against the back of her neck. Before she could scream, her voice was instantly cut as her now injured body dropped to the ground. throat pouring out her fluid as if it was toxic.
 
 
 
He was there to drink every last delicious bit.
 
 
 
When he’d had his fill, he stood up and wiped off his tainted lips. He sighed in contentment as he washed his hands off, filling his need to the brim so that it would last him a while longer. Wrapping up her body, he discarded any evidence that would trace him to the crime. He then simply dropped her body in the ravine to be found by bystanders later.