Rain

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Miko driving slowly when she arrives at the beginning of Kedavra Street. She looks at her right and left, looking for Mina’s car and a house that they mention before. But, all she can see is dark forest. Suddenly she heard a dog howling from the forest. Miko shocked and suddenly shivered.

 

She drives slowly and out of sudden, it’s raining. The rains start to down pour so fast. Miko can’t see what’s in front of her because of the rain. So, she has to stop her car at side of the road. She hates having blurry vision at night. She reach out her cellphone on the dashboard and call for Mina. She tries to call Mina for several times but fails. All she got is the busy tone.

 

“Mina is talking to who?” Miko thought at herself. Maybe the mechanics, she said again. Then, she tries to call Eun Soo. After a few seconds, Eun Soo picks up the phone.

 

“Hello Eun Soo, do you already got the mechanics number?” Miko asked Eun Soo.

 

There is silent at Eun Soo’ side. Miko asked again, “Eun Soo, do you hear me? Hello? Hello?”

 

Suddenly there is loud noise coming out from her cellphone. The sound is like someone tries tuning the radio. Then Iefa hears croaks and different voices screamings. After that she hears someone laughing and a dog howling.

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/afifahadilah/4655626124/ [This is how the sound like. Please hear it first before continue reading]

 

Miko throws her cellphone because she is too shocked. She looks at her cellphone which is under the passenger seat beside her. She was afraid to take her phone again. She reaches her hand slowly to her cellphone and picks it. She puts her cellphone to her ear very slowly. Then she tries to hear the voices again. But there just silent in the phone.

 

She looks at the screen of the phone. ‘Eun Soo’ name display on the screen. I dial the right number, Miko thinking to herself. But why are those voices coming from the phone? Miko looks out through the windows. The rain is still downpour heavily and the wind is quite strong out there. Miko still can’t drive because she can’t see a thing and the street is very dark. Not much of light pole were put along this street. She sighs and hoping that everything gonna be alright. She thinking of Mina, Jihye, Jaeri, Winnie and Hyojin conditions and praying that they also gonna be alright. Miko’s look so scared when she see the dark forest. She doesn’t want to stay long at this place so she decides to continue driving but very slowly and carefully. She cannot let anything happen to them so she starts her engine and drive slowly along the Kedavra Street.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTE: Hi~~!! When I open my profile, I literally crying because finally there people commented my story.. T.T ..Thanks~! I started to think to delete this when I though nobody reading it.. Well, new chapter is up.. Short chapter again. I hope you will ready my story patiently... Thank you a lot because you still support my fic~~! So, Enjoy~~!!!