Shadow

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Written by: crasykikki

-

-

“What the hell” Miko shouts in her mind. She looks at the scary creature walking to her. She couldn’t see clearly who this black figure is. She felt her heart skip a beat of fear, and begin to walk backward with the wood stick in her hand ready to fight eventhough she wish she wouldn’t have to. Her body was all shivering of fear.

 

The shadow took one-step closer to her and Iefa walks one-step backward. This continues until Miko fall down. She trips on a rock, and felt down on her behind. “Why does bad things always happen to me”, she shouts out in fear in her own mind.  

 

While she lay there, the shadow continued to walk slowly, really slowly toward her.

She tries to get up again, but it was like she was frosted to the ground. She was stuck there and she sat on the ground all hurt from the fall earlier and scared.

 

-” WHO A-A-RE YOU?” Miko shouts out to the shadow and try not to sound scared, but failed. 

 

The shadow only continues walking toward her without a sound. It walks closer and closer to her. Now it was only a few meters from her, and it stopped. It looks at Miko , who are shivering and almost lay at the ground in front of him. The shadow laugh of what he saw in front of him. Miko become even more scared after hearing his evil laugh and saw his evil smirk under the hood.  His eyes were screaming evil and he had shadow cast over his face.  

 

“What is happening? Was I made to die in this horror way? Will I never see my friends and family again?” Negative thoughts begin to run in Miko ’s mind and she begins to cry slowly. 

 

The shadow stretches his hands out for Miko’s neck. Miko’s eyes were all cover with fears and tears.  The shadow looks like he enjoys the sight he had before his eyes. His hand was almost near Miko’s neck when something hit his hands.The shadow hide his hands into his body because of the pain he suddenly felt. 

 

-“I’m not really understand why I am here to save you? when I just suppose to bring you back?” A voice said, looking at Miko . Once Miko saw this man, she was on her feet running toward him. 

 

“Help me!” she said while hugging this man in relief.  Toma was all confused at that point Iefa hug him. He didn’t get what is going on. He thought she would be mad and yell at him because of he hit her head. Miko looks up to see the face of her savior. When Miko ’s eyes meet Toma’s, his heart skips a beat. He looks away and felt embarrassed of what just happen.

 

“I will help you. Just stay behind me and don’t move.” He said without looking at Miko . He pushes her lightly behind him and focus on the shadow.  The shadow laugh again of the lovely scene he just witness.

 

“I never had thought I would witness you like this. This is so not like you, Toma.” The shadow said with an evil smirk on his face.

“I am just doing this because her friends told me to get her safely back, Jang Geun Suk.” Toma replied with the same tone. 

 

After Toma said that, he attacks Geun Suk. Miko stood still behind, shocked after Toma mention her friend. Soon after, all her memory came back. It was like all her memory played like a movie in front of her. She just stood there looking at it. She slowly feels her body full with anger after remember it all. 

 

“How can he come here pretend like he had done nothing? I will show him that I am not a girl he can easily trick.” Miko shouts in her mind. Now, she sees Toma in different way.. Not her saviour but her enemy.

 

She looks at the guys fight each other, and at that moment the hood felt down. A handsome face appears, and  Miko was surprise that the scary shadow is a handsome man.

Miko stand all paralyzed of their handsome face, even how much they fight they look so handsome. Toma glances a second at Miko and Jang Geun Suk caught Toma off guard and attack him. Toma flew through the air and hit a tree.  

 

Miko run toward him to check if he was alright. Geun Suk come toward them and ready to end their life. To his surprise,  Miko stand up in front of Toma to protect him. Toma looks up at Miko while he was holding his stomach. 

 

-“STOP!!” She shouts out, and both of the man look confused and forgot all about the fighting. 

 

-“I have something to deal with him.” Miko pointing at Toma and turns around. Toma was confused by Miko sudden change of personality and her angry eyes. “What happen? How does she do that? Ugh.. I never understand woman” he looks at her and tries not to show that he was confused.

 

-“How could you think you will get away with this after hitting my head and dump me here? And where is my dongseang?” Miko begin to yell at Toma. Both Toma and Geun Suk was surprise by Miko

 

After Miko yelled at Toma and Geun Suk stood paralyzed, amuse by the sight, Toma suddenly stand up. He looks all serious now, and ignores Miko . Toma pulls her and hide her behind him again. 

 

-“I promise to your friends that I will gonna take you back with me, and I am a man that keeps my words.” He said to Miko . His eyes are on Geun Suk again, and he attacks him when he was out off guard. Geun Suk flies backward because of the full power that Toma attacked him with. Toma walks slowly toward Geun Suk to check him. Gues Suk has pass out. Toma grabs Guen Suk’s body and put him on his shoulder. He then takes Miko’s hand. 

 

“Come, We are going home now. And this guy, I will use him later, so don’t worry. I didn’t kill him.” Toma said and walk with Miko.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 Kikki’s A/N: 

This is my first time being a co-author and begin on a story in the middle of it.. It is so weird, but I hope you guys like my work. I will do my best to help out, Iefa-unni.  I may have a different writing style then her, but it is the same story, if you get confused. Please tell me.. 

Then I will try my best to be more like Iefa’s writing style. I will do my best to make this story the best for you. 

This is all I have to say for now. I will help Iefa the best I can, so it would really help you tell me what I should do different. 

~ Love co-author Kikki~

 Iefa's Notes:  

LOL.. Yeay~! An update~!!! Thanks Kikki for writing this chapter!!! I hope you guys like this update.. I know.. It's not about some of you guys.. but I hope you still support this fic.. eventhough I notice that I may have lost some of my readers because some of you dont comment anymore.. or never comment at al.. it's okay.. hopefully you will comment one day.. I hope you will support us.. Me and Kikki... Thank you for who still click this story whenever there is update! Thanks...