Scream

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

After walks across the dark forest, Miko arrives at the house. She looks around the house. The house looks very creepy inside and outside. When her eyes roaming around the house, Miko shocked when she sees graves not very far from the house. Feeling weird about that, she’s quickly climbs the stairs and knocks the door.

 

Miko knocks for several times but no one answer. She then says, “Hello. My name is Miko . It is my friend’s car outside at the road. Her name is Mina. I come to pick them all up,”

 

There is only silent inside the house. Miko frowns and thinking where are they. She slid her hand in the pocket and takes out her cellphone. Miko is about to call Mina and suddenly she hears someone screams.

 

“Weirdo!”

 

Then she hears a loud thumps coming from in the house. Miko shocks because she recognize that voice. It is Winnie's voice. Miko opens the front door and called for Winnie. Miko wants to go upstairs and suddenly someone pull her arm. Her body jerks a bit and she tries to get off her hand from this man.

 

“Who are you? Where are my friends? What you did to them?” Miko shouts at this man.

 

The man just remain silent. But his eyes change from black to brown and light brown. He keeps staring at Miko and grips her arm tightly.

 

Miko bears the pain when the man keeping his grips on her arm even more tightly. She tries to pull her hand from the grip but failed. Miko yells at him again.

 

“Where are my friends?”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi~~! New update~! But this time a short chapter.. Sorry~! I think I'm having trouble with my fic. >.< I should plan my fic very well.. Now, I'm stuck in the middle confused which character I want to focus and the story itself...Hurm.. Hope I will get some ideas.. Happy reading~! Love you all~~~~~~~~!