House

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Hyojin slap her hand because there is a mosquito bites her. Jaeri hold Jihye hand so tightly and walks slowly to with her. Winnie and Mina walk in front of them and lead them to that house.

 

“Unnie, I’m scared,” Hyojin runs to Mina and hugs her.

 

“Oh, don’t be scared. You got us to protect you. Besides, I already called Miko Unnie, she will be here soon.” Mina says to comfort Hyojin. She hold Hyojin’s hand and walk together.

 

Winnie seems so relax walking by herself. Suddenly, they all hear a dog howling. Winnie is shock and jumps a bit when she heard that. She quickly run toward Mina and hold Mina’s left hand.

 

Jaeri and Jihye laugh a bit when they saw Winnie’s action. After they walk for 2 minutes in the forest, they finally arrive at that house.

 

 

They all look at each other and nobody wants to knock at the door. Mina sighs and says, “Fine, I’ll do it,”

 

She walks to the door and knocks 3 times. Mina waits and knocks again. “Hello, anybody home?”

 

“Unnie, I think there is no one here. Look at this house! Who wants to live here?” Jaeri says to Mina and still holding Jihye’s hand.

 

“But light is switch on inside this house. How come a light can turn on by itself?” Winnie says to Jaeri and walks toward the door.

 

Winnie knocks the door 3 times, “Hello, is anyone here? Our car broke down and we want to ask for help, please?”

 

Suddenly the door opens. A very handsome man come out from the door. “Yes, miss. You need something?” said that man.

 

When Mina saw a very handsome man come out from the door, she quickly introduces herself.

 

“Hello, My name is Mina. My car broke down at that road; can you help me fixing it?” Mina said while pointing at her car that is not very far from the house. Mina bites her lips and looks at this very handsome man from head to toe. Very good looking, she said to herself but Mina wonders why his clothes are a bit different. As usual, she feels attracted to this man and wants to flirts a bit.

 

Winnie rolled her eyes when she saw Mina walks towards that man. “There she goes again,” Winnie mutters to herself and walk back towards at Jaeri, Jihye and Hyojin who been silent since then.

 

Hyojin look around the house. It is quite difficult for her too see because it getting dark. Suddenly she saw something and she screams.

 

“What? What happen?” Jaeri ask Hyojin and hugs her.

 

“I-I saw a grave….” Hyojin whisper at Jaeri ear.

 

“What?! Oh no~!” They both hugs each other tightly.

 

Mina turns her head and look at them when Hyojin screams. She puts her index fingers on her lips; signal them to shut up.

 

“Anyway, can you help me, Mr…” Mina reach out her hand to shake that man’s hand.

 

“Oh, Mr Lee. But you can call me, Eunhyuk.” He shakes his hand with Mina.

“Eunhyuk? What a unique name but I like it,” Mina winks at Eunhyuk and giggles.

 

Eunhyuk also giggles and say thanks to Mina. After that he calling for someone, “Hyung, there are pretty girls asking for our help. Their car broke down and they want us to look at it,”

 

Suddenly, a tall gorgeous man comes out from the house. “Yes Eunhyuk, what is it?”

 

“They want us to help fix their car. I don’t really know about cars. Maybe you can help them, Toma hyung?”

 

“Oh, okay. Where is the car?” Toma ask the girls.

 

“Oh, there..at the main road,” Mina pointing to her car. “My name is Mina, by the way,” Mina want to shakes Toma’s hand but Toma just ignore her and go towards Eunhyuk.

 

“This is it. Make sure our plan will go smooth,” Toma whispered to Eunhyuk ear. Eunhyuk nods and pats Toma’s shoulder. Toma then walks out from the house and go to Mina’s car.

 

Mina frowns when Toma refuse to shake her hand. Eunhyuk quickly says “I’m sorry for my brother; he is not in the mood. So, while waiting my brother to fix you car, why don’t you come into the house? I will make you guys drinks,” Eunyuk offered them.

 

“Oh, that is very nice of you. Thanks~!” Mina says happily.

 

“Unnie, I don’t want to go in. Let just stay at our car,” Hyojin said to Mina.

 

“Hyojin, it’s nothing to be afraid. Iefa unnie will come soon. You want to wait at the car? It’s cold outside, Oh, come on. There nothing in the house right?” Mina ask Eunhyuk.

 

“Uh? Ah..Yeah..there..there’s nothing in the house. It’s only me and my brothers.” Eunhyuk answer hastily.

 

“Oh, you got more brothers? Cool~!” Mina just enter the house and leave her friends behind.

 

“Don’t you guys wanna come in? I will make you guys hot chocolate,” Eunhyuk says to Winnie, Jaeri, Jihye and Hyojin.

 

Four of them look at each other. Winnie sighs and followed Mina entering the house. After they saw Mina and Winnie go inside, Jihye, Hyorin and Jaeri who are still holding hand, walk into the house eventhough they have a bad feeling for it.

 

Eunhyuk smirked when all the girls enter the house. This gonna be a really long night, he said to himself. He waves his brother, Toma and closed the door.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hey!!! *waves crazily* How  are you today? New chapter is update~~! Hope you enjoy reading this chapter~~! So now, my life is 7 Minutes in HEAVEN? fic.. I sleep at 4 am and wake up at 11 am.. After I woke up and refresh myself, I quickly turn on my laptop and write this story.. I don't care about eating anymore.. XD.. So, I really2 hope that you; the readers enjoy reading this story! and to show some appreciation of my work, can you leave a comment? It might inspires me to continue writing~~! Well Thanks~!! Wish me luck~~!