Missing Someone?

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

“WHO ARE YOU?”

 

“How the hell you get here?” Toma asks them.

 

“Hyung, I think they came here by the ‘door’ on the other place. At our another house,” Kyuhyun tries to give a relevant answer to Toma.

 

“Who are you people?” Eun Soo suddenly asks. “Where are we now?”

 

Toma just look at her and say nothing. “Bring them downstairs,” He ask Kyuhyun and he leaves the room.

 

The girls been waiting at stairs whispering and mumbling. When Mina saw Toma, she ask what happen.

 

“Nothing. All of you, we go to the living room now, except for Taecyeon and Lee Jon. Go and help Kyuhyun in the room,” Toma answers and walks downstairs with the girls.

 

When Taecyeon and Lee Joon walk toward the room and saw them, they ask Kyuhun who are they. Kyuhyun shakes his head and ask for their help to keep an eye on them.

 

“Walk,” Kyuhyun says to them.

 

“Wait, why we should listen to you? We do nothing!” Yejun shouts.

 

“You are in our house so you have to listen our order. Now, move!” Kyuhyun yells at them.

 

“Okay! Okay! Just don’t do anything to this girls,” Yejun puts up his hand and start walking.

 

They all walk down the stairs and move toward the living room.

 

When the girls who are inside the living room saw there are 3 unknown people entering the room, they start whispering.

 

“Great, another victims. What a party,” Winnie says, mockingly. “So, when you plan to kill us?”

 

“Kill? Oh no!” Ayumi eyes start to burst into tears.

 

Toma glares to Winnie. “Stop saying silly thing,’

 

Toma walks toward Yejun, Ayumi and Eun Soo. He walks around them and asks, “Who are you?”

 

“We are human,” Yejun says and puts his poker face.

 

Jaeri, Jihye and Winnie chuckles and really want to burst their laughter but they hold it. Toma glares at the girls and looks back at Yejun.

 

Yejun’s eyes roaming around the room. Suddenly his eyes stop when he saw Jessi’s who sitting on a couch while Eunhyuk hold her shoulder. Jessi surprise when she saw Yejun look at her in different way. She’s blushing and look down; afraid to look at Yejun’s eyes.

 

“Why do you come here? Who send you?” Eunhyuk suddenly asks.

 

“If a person gives me a million dollar, I don’t think I wanna get through again of what I just did. No one send us! We come here by accident! These girls, they said they wanna find their friends who their car is broke down,” Yejun answers back.

 

“Car? Broke down?” Mina suddenly tries to remember something. She already forgot whats make her and her friend stuck here. Mina looks sharp to Eun Soo’s and Ayumi’s face. They look familiar except for the boy. She tries to think where that she see this girls. Suddenly she is gasping.

 

“!! You are Miko unnie's house mates, right?” Mina’s eyes wide open and pointing at Eun Soo and Ayumi.

 

Eun Soo tries to look at Mina’s face and suddenly she shouts too, “Yes! You are Mina right? Thank God that you are safe!”

 

“Wait, you guys know each other?” Lee Joon suddenly asks.

 

“Yeah, they are Miko unnie’s housemates. Except for the boy. I don’t know him,”

 

“Oh, this is Yejun. He is the mechanic. We called him and bring him to repair you car,” Ayumi says.

 

“I see, thanks anyway,” Mina nods and smile.

 

“But, how do you know that our car broke down?” Hyojin suddenly speak.

 

“Ah, Miko called me. She asked me to find a mechanic to repair your car while she was on her way to pick up you guys,” Eun Soo says.

 

“But, when we found your car, we didn’t found her. We just found your car and her car, empty. Then, we walked into the forest and we saw Miko ’s cellphone was damaged and half buried into the ground,” Ayumi explains.

 

“Then we walk further into the forest and found this creepy house. We decide to go inside the house. We go upstair, found this weird door, open it and get into it. Now, I really regret that we go inside the house,” Eun Soo speaks and rolled her eyes.

 

“ Yeah, we regret it too.. But thank God that you are all safe.. and not get beat up, unlike us..” Winnie glares at Eunhyuk.

“So, Miko is here? Where is she?” Ayumi suddenly asks.

 

“Nope, Miko unnie is not here. Wait, so you guys didn’t found her?” Jihye asks

 

“No. We didn’t found her. We only found her cellphone,” Eun Soo pick out Miko ’s damaged cellphone from her jeans pocket.

 

“So, where is Miko unnie now? Hyojin suddenly asks.

 

Then all the girls glared at the boys like they want to eat them, especially Winnie and Mina.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Yeah~! I finally update~! How you guys think about the poster? hehe.. Thanks to anitia97 for making it... Hurm.. You guys.. I wanna tell you something.. I might be on hiatus in anytime because when I get a job I don't think I will be able to online.. Right now, I'm still jobless...but once I get a job..I think it will be hard for me to write this story.. I love this story so much..and I think because of this story, I don't try hard Enough to find a job because I might afraid that I will leave you guys... I don't know.. I need a job so badly...but I also don't wanna leave this fic... The only solution that I can think is finish this fic quickly but I gotta say it's quite impossible because writer's block it's nOt fun to deal with.. plus I have to share this computer with my brother.. and I want this story to be long.. Haish..idk.... Kay, guys.. Don't forget to comment~! I LOVE YOU GUYS EVERYDAY~!