Another Spy?

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Some of the girls scream when the house is shaking. They all come out from their room and run toward the living room, where the boys are.

 

“I told you guys! They all plan to kill us! Now they are making an earthquake to make us die naturally!” Winnie screams.

 

“Oh, Winnie! Stop being so paranoid! How the hell people can make an earthquake?” Mina yells back.

 

“Aren’t they the ‘magical’ people? They can do anything they want!” Winnie says and not showing any sign to give up.

 

“What happen?” Hyojin ran and accidentally hugs Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun just smiles and hugs her back. Then he pats her head. “Don’t worry, I’m here,”. Hyojin loose her hugs when she realizes she is hugging Kyuhyun and she is blushing. Kyuhyun just chuckles when he looks at Hyojin.

 

Winnie rolled her eyes when she saw that.

 

“You just jealous right?” Jaeri whisper to Winnie.

 

“I did not!” Winnie emphasize the word ,’not’.

 

“Who is this girl? What is she doing here?” Jihye asks the boys.

 

“Erm..we caught her when she was spying our house just now,” Donghae answers her.

 

“A spy? Why?” Jaeri asks curiously.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe you can ask her directly.” Donghae answers again.

 

“Okay people! Hello! Does anyone will go up upstairs and see what happen?” Mina suddenly asks.

 

“Hurm, Eunhyuk and Donghae, you stay and keep your eyes on this girl. Everyone else, let’s go and see what happen,” Toma says and start walking.

 

“Okay, after we all go upstairs that is the part that we all got kill?” Winnie asks sarcastically.

 

“Yes,” Toma smile innocently and continue walking. “Follow me,”

 

Hyojin clinging to Jaeri and Jihye walks with Mina. Winnie walks last and the other boys follow her.

 

They all climb the stairs carefully. Suddenly Toma gives the sign to stop. “I’ll go check first.

 

“Let me follow you,” Kyuhyun says and walks toward Toma.

 

They both walk slowly toward a close room. Kyuhyun opens the door and Toma ready to attack. But suddenly all they saw are 3 people lying on the floor on top of each other.

 

“Ow…what happen?” Yejun rubs his .

 

Ayumi growls and Eun Soo rubs her head. There was a weird door behind them and the door suddenly shut itself. Ayumi, Yejun and Yejun wake up from the floor. Then, they realize Toma and Kyuhyun look at them, 5 of them ask each other in unison,

 

“WHO ARE YOU?”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi! Oh..It's hard to update nowadays..><..and I realise that my grammar is getting worse?..I know some of my readers are very fluent in English as English is your first language. and I'm sorry if my writing annoyed you because I know the feeling reading something that have grammartical error in my first language..So, please forgive me..or you guys can correct me with the right word or sentences.. I don't mind learning again... Hope that you guys enjoys this chapter~~~!! I LOVE YOU~!