The Reason

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]



Mina screams when that man hold her hand.

 

“Please, let me go!” Mina screams.

 

“How can I let you go? I still need you. I can’t let you lost in this dark forest,” That man grins.

 

“Need me? For what?” Mina confused.

 

“To help us..just like in the prophecy….”

 

Mina open her eyes wide when she finally can sees that man.

 

“Eunhyuk?”

 

 

“Prophecy?” Winnie asks back in confusion.

 

“Yeah. Prophecy,” Donghae says to Winnie

 

“So, what are the relation between the prophecy and us? Is that the prophecy state that you can act cruel to us?” Winnie glare at Donghae. She feels annoyed at what the boys did to them.

 

“Next time I see Eunhyuk, I will totally beat him up,”

 

Donghae sighs and says, “Please don’t. We all have to do this. All of you were stated in the prophecy. The prophecy stated that when it comes to full blue moon day, the 5 chosen girls will come to us. The chosen girls will help us defeat the dark power,”

 

 

 

“Dark Power? What kind of power is that? Oh God, what did I do to be drag in this kind of problem?” Hyojin feels like crying and she puts her hand on her face.

 

“Relax, you are not gonna do it alone. I’ll be with you,” Kyuhyun grabs Hyojin hand and caress it.

 

“You are not making me any better,” Hyojin sighs.

 

“Where are my friends anyway,?” Hyojin asks again.

 

 

 

“They are safe. You don’t have to worry about it,” Lee Joon smiles at Jihye.

 

“Of course I worried. Only god knows what you all did to them,” Jihye says back to Lee Joon.

 

“We not gonna do any harm to them. You all are important to us. You are very important to me,” Lee Joon Jihye’s hair.

 

Jihye blushes a bit when Lee Joon do that.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, now trust me, I will help you through this,” Taecyeon says to Jaeri and smiles.

 

Jaeri just stare at Teacyeon in awed. She still cannot believe what happen. Just now that she think she was chased by ghost and luckily Taecyeon was there to help her. (Actually that ghosts do nothing to Jaeri, she is the one feels that the ghost are following her..XD) and now Teacyeon just told her about some prophecy and she is one of the chosen girl?

 

“Are you okay,” Teacyeon shooks Jaeri’s shoulder.

 

‘Ah..I think so.. I still cannot accept what happen just now and about the prophecy and stuff….” Jaeri still spacing out, looking out at the trees.

 

Taecyeon just smiles when he looks at Jaeri then he grabs her hand and starts running. Jaeri who is drag with, shocks.

 

‘What, where are we going?” Jaeri asks in shocks.

 

“Meet the others~” Teacyeon smiles and continue running.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: GAH~~! aftert dwelling for hours with my internet connection, I finally can update~~! >.< So, I can't update start tomorrow and 3 days later.. T^T I'm gonna miss you guys.. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~~~~~! I love you all~!!!!!! SARANGHAE~~! As Always, please read and comment~~! <333333333333333333333