Sparks?

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

“Lets the game begin~!” Mina shouts happily.

 

“Okay, you choose first,” Mina shoves the hat at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun put his hand in the hat and grabs something. He shows it to everyone. “A Keychain?”

 

“Urm.. that’s mine,” says Hyojin, blushing.

 

“Okay, you both can spend 7 minutes together in the closet,” explain Mina. But neither Hyojin or Kyuhyun move from their seat. Mina sighs and she grabs Hyojin’s and Kyuhyun’s hand. Then she drags them to closet nearby and push them in.

 

“7 Minutes..starts from now!” Mina shouts from the outside of the closet.

 

After being dragged and pushed by Mina. Both of them stay silent in the closet. Hyojin hugs her knee close to her chest. She doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly Kyuhyun speaks,

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

“Huh? No. Why you ask me like that?” Hyojin reply.

 

“Because you don’t speak a lot and…you seems don’t look so happy when I pick your keychain,” Kyuhyun says and looks at Hyojin eyes. Eventhough it’s quite dark and there’s only a bit source of light, he still can see Hyojin big eyes.

 

Hyojin just bows her head and did not dare to look at Kyuhyun eyes back. She is not mad; she is blushing when Kyuhyun picked her keychain. She tries really hard to hide her blushing face and tried very hard not to smile.

 

“I’m not mad at you. Er.. I’m happy when you picked my keychain. No…I mean I’m not that happy…I mean..I’m…”

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun kiss her on the cheeks. He giggles after he kissed her. Then he pats Hyojin head.

 

“I get your point,” He smiles.

 

Hyojin blushing madly and still did not dare look at Kyuhyun eyes. She curses herself for stuttered in front of him. But part of her thankful that because of her stuttered words, she got kissed by Kyuhyun.

 

“So, I think we got few minutes. Anything you want to do?” Kyuhyun asks Hyojin.

 

“I don’t know..I never play this game….” Hyojin reply weakly.

 

“Hurm…how about we just chatting. To know each other?” Kyuhyun suggest.

 

“Sure,” Hyojin nods.

 

“Hurm…your hobby?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Painting..” Hyojin answers.

 

“Wow, really? You must show me your skill one day,” He smiles at Hyojin.

 

“Okay, how about you?” She giggles.

 

“Hurm.. there’s a lot. But I like to dwell. I mean practice dwelling with my hyung.” Kyuhyun says to Hyojin.

 

“I thought you specialty is magic?” Hyojin ask him.

 

“Yes, that is why I have to learn how to fight. We can’t depend too much on magic,” He explains and smiles at Hyojin.

 

“I see,” Hyojin nods.

 

They stay silent after that. Then suddenly Hyojin opens to speak.

 

“Er.. Have you…have you..” She stops.

 

“Have I….what?” ask Kyuhyun curiously.

 

“Er..Have you fallen in love?” Hyojin blushes.

 

“Ah…Hurm.. I don’t know..Maybe?” Kyuhyun surprised when Hyojin asked him that question.

 

“Then, who is the-..” Hyojin’s words was cut when Mina yelled “Time’s up!”

 

Kyuhyun held out his hand to help Hyojin getting up. He opens the closet for her and they get out from the closet.

 

“Did he do something ert on you, Hyojin?” Winnie asks while glaring at Kyuhyun.

 

“No, Unnie.. He’s good,” Hyojin looks gloomy and walks away toward the couch.

 

“Okay, the next person is..You! Yes! You, Teacyeon, right?” Mina pointed at Teacyeon.

 

“Er, yeah….” Taecyeon picks something inside the hat. Then he shows what he got to Mina.

“Er..What is this?” Taecyeon examine the shiny paper.

 

“Er..It’s chocolate wrapper..and it’s mine,” Jaeri says.

 

“Okay..You know the rules..7 Minutes..You can do what ever you want in the closet..bla-bla-bla.. Off you go!” Mina pushes them into the closet.

 

Jaeri was tripped when Mina pushed her and accidentally she grabbed Teacyeon’s shirt and bring him down together with her. Their lips meet together and they stay in the same position for a quite long time because they so surprised what just happen.

 

Mina heard a loud bang from the closet. She opens the closet and asks, “Are you guys ok-…” Then she saw Taecyeon on top of Jaeri in an awkward position and their lips meet  each other.

 

“Wow! You guys really didn’t wait, huh?” Mina teases them. Some of the guys wolf-whistling and laughing.

 

“No! No! It’s not what you thinking!” Taecyeon tries to explain but Mina closed the closet.

 

“Sorry for interrupting! Carry on!” Mina shouts from the outside.

 

“No! It’s not-..” Teacyeon tries to explain again.

 

“It’s no use.. We explain later when we get out,” Jaeri finally speaks after a few minutes.

 

“Sorry because I made them misunderstood,” Teacyeon helps Jaeri gets up from the floor.

 

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter…” Jeari answers.

 

“You sound angry…” Teacyeon pouts his lips.

 

“This is not angry.. Just tired…You will never want to see me when I’m angry,” Jaeri says.

 

“No, I would like to see you when you angry. I would like to see you angry, sad, happy, sulkin-…” Teacyeon stops his words and blushes when he realize he talks excitedly about Jaeri.

 

“Oh…Okay.. I will let you know when I feel angry, sad and happy,” Jaeri smiles. Teacyeon smiles too.

 

“So, we have 1 minute left, I think.. So, what we gonna do?” Teacyeon asks Jaeri.

 

Jaeri suddenly kiss Taecyeon’s lips. “Thank you,” she mutters.

 

Teacyeon, obviously shocked what just happen, just stay silent and not moves even an inch.

 

“Er, what for?” Taecyeon, after regain his conscious.

 

“For everything.. and  thanks for the piggyback ride.. I’m heavy.. You must be tired,” Jaeri smiles.

 

“Not! Not at all! Your weight is like a feather!” Teacyeon scratched his not-itchy head.

 

“Like feather? Haha,” Jaeri laughs.

 

Suddenly, Mina opens the closet. “Time’s up! Aw… why you both look decent! I thought something happen just now,”

 

Jaeri clearing her throats, “Nothing happen Mina. We just fell over when you pushed us.”

 

“Really? Guess I’m helping you guys! Haha,” Mina clapped her hand.

 

Jaeri just walks away without looking at Mina nor Taecyeon. Then, she sits beside Hyojin.

 

“Okay, 2 down, 4 more to go…Hurm..you..take one!” Mina shoves the hat at Lee Joon.

 

Lee Joon stretched out his hand and picks something inside the hat.

“A bracelet?” Lee Joon asks.

 

“Er.. That’s mine,” Jihye puts up her hand.

 

“Okay, You know the rules..bla-bla-bla…Go!” Mina shouts.

 

But, Lee Joon and Jihye did not move at all.

 

“What you guys waiting for? Go! Or you want him to carry you, Jihye?” Mina raises her eyebrows to Jihye.

 

“No!” Jihye blushes and walks fast to the closet.

 

Lee Joon shrugs and follows her. Then he closes the closet. They both stay silent for couple of minutes. Then, Jihye finally asks, “What we should do now?”

 

“I don’t know… You wanna do anything?” Lee Joon asks back.

 

“Er.. I don’t know,” Jihye blushes.

 

Lee Joon just sits boredly on the floor. He saw a white paper on the floor. Then, he made an origami of a bird. Jihye looks at the origami and compliment him, “Nice…”

Lee Joon smiles and then he focus on the origami. Suddenly the origami bird starts to fly around Jihye. Jihye so surprised of what just happen. The origami fly around them and it fly through Jihye’s hair. Jihye giggles when the bird do that. Then, the birds slowly fly towards Jihye’s hand. Jihye held out her hand and the origami bird lands on her hand.

 

“That is for you,” Lee Joon smiles.

 

“Thanks… Thank you… Joon,” Jihye blushes. Then, their eyes meet. Jihye’s eyes then go down to Lee Joon lips. She sees Lee Joon curves a smile. They both lean closer to kiss but suddenly Mina screams from outside, “Time’s up!!”

 

Jihye ashamed of what just happen, she storms out from the closet, pretending to be angry. But she actually smiling to her ear. She then sits on the couch besides Winnie.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi~! Sorry for not updating for so long.. I think I already lose some of my readers... T^T.... Well, this chapter only contain 3 COUPLE.. the others is in the next chapter.. sorry, I can't post it in one chapter because I still don't hinish type it yet.. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter.. and for the girls, I'm sorry if the things that the guys pick is not yor favourite thing.. I just write it because I wanna post this fast... >< Gomen neh~! Hopefully there are some readers still reading this~! Thank YOU~!!!