Aftermath

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Mina finally conscious from her faints. She rubbing her head that is still in pain. She look around her. All that she can see are trees. She is in somewhere in the dark forest.

She weakly wakes up from the ground and tries to walk. Mina look worried because she did not see anything besides trees. She tries to call the others but nobody answer. Suddenly she sees a black figure hiding from the tree. Mina yells, “Who’s there,..?

 

Finally, a man walks out from the tree and smiles. “You have a very good senses,” that man grinned.

 

Mina surprised when she sees him. Mina tries to run but that man grabs her hand from behind.

************************

Winnie opens her eyes slowly. Her head is still dizzy and she gets up. Her eyes roaming her surrounding. She realize that she is in the different room before she faints. All she can see is a small window from the dark room.

 

Winnie gets up from the bed and slowly walks towards the window. She can see the full moon from the window but the moon looks different. It’s a blue moon.

 

Suddenly, someone knocks the door.

***********************

Hyojin rubs her eyes. She feels like she’s been sleeping for a day. She was lay down on a green grasses. She stands up and walks a bit around the place. Hyojin can see a very beautiful lake not far from the place she’s standing.

After that, she looks around her place. She keeps looking and she rubs her eyes many times. She seems can’t believe what she saw. She saw a very big mushrooms and many colourful flowers. She feels like she in a fairytale or Wonderland.

 

Suddenly, she sees something moving from the bushes.

************************

 Jihye frowns and rubbing her temples. She feels dizzy and blurry. She gets up from the place that she laying down. She is in a very dark room and there’s only a window in the room. There is no glass or wood at the window. There are only grills at that windows.

 

Jihye walks slowly toward the windows. She can feels the winds and there’s raining out there. She looks out that window and gasp. She’s shocks because she is actually in a tower and the tower is really high.

Jihye’s hand grip the window grill and she was about to scream and cry.

 Suddenly, someone open the door.

*************************************

 

Jaeri’s body jerk a bit then she’s open her eyes in surprised. She was having a night mare. Jaeri looks around her and gets up slowly. Her eyes roaming the surrounding and finally stop when she thinks she finally saw something. She walks towards that thing and suddenly her feet kicks something and she falls.

 

She screams in pain and rubbing her feet. Her hand the thing that she’s kicked just now. She feels it and look very carefully because it is dark. After she realize what she’s touching, Jaeri screams. She reverses backward and hugs her knees. The thing that she kicked is a grave stone. She is actually is in the middle of a cemetery. She screams all her friend’s name while crying.

 

Suddenly, she sees an orb flying around her. Jaeri screams a bit and she runs from it. While she’s running she sees some ghosts shadow and the ghosts seem laughing at her.

Jaeri keeps running until she feels someone tapping her shoulder.

 

Jaeri screams….

 ***************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Gah~~~! Hi~! arghhh.... hurm...huh???? Yeah... *silent*........... *speechless* Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. Please read and comments~~~~! I'm too tired to talk...... Love you all~!!