Collusion

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Jessi observed a house from the top of a tree. Her face shows that she very nervous about something. When she realize there someone in the house, she quickly hide herself in the leafy tree. She observes every single move that person make in the house. After few minutes, she jumps from the high tree, steadily. She then begins running very fast, leaving the place.

 

 

When she arrives at her destination, she begins to slow down.

 

“I have to report this,” She thinking to herself.

 

Jessi opens the door and walks to a room upstairs. She knocks the door 3 times and turns the door knob.

 

“Chief, I already spotted them in a house. Seemed like that they have the job done,” Jessi said to man that sit on a chair behind an antique desk.

 

“Really. So, we have to wait for them to come here then. Hope that they don’t make any mistakes,” that man says.

 

“Yes chief.”

 

“Thanks,” Jaejoong stand up from his chair and walk towards Jessi. He pats her shoulder and says “You have done a good job today,” and smiles.

 

“Thank you chief!” Jessi salute to her leader.

 

“I think we should be preparing for their arrival. We don’t want them to make any mistakes,” Jaejoong walks toward to the window near him.

 

“Yes..But do you think we should interfere their job? Don’t you think their leader, Toma will be mad at us because messing with their plan?” Jessi asks her leader.

 

“They are mad or not, it’s their problem. We have our job too which is to make sure everything that we plan will go smooth,” Jaejoong explain to Jessi.

 

She just nod her head, agree with Jaejoong.

 

Suddenly someone knock the doors. Jaejoong quickly says come in. There are 4 people come in through that door and stand up in front of Jaejoong.

 

“I believe you calling for us, chief?”  Rae Soo asks Jaejoong who seems surprised. Then Jeajoong laughs and smiles.

 

“Guess I don’t need to call you anymore. You predict that I will be calling you all?” Jaejoong asks Rae Soo.

 

“Yeah, I got some image that you will be needing us soon. So, I tell my cousin and the others so stop by here,”

 

“Good, cause you guys got a new task,” Jaejoong says to the 5 people standing in front of him.

 

“Rae Soo and Gi Kwang, you both have to observe the other team at their house. Report to me daily what are they doing,”

 

“Sheila and Chansung, prepare what we have plan in case the other team cannot make it,”

 

“and Jessi, you stay guard here. But you can help them if you want too,”

 

All of them say that they understand their task and salute Jeajoong. They all go out from the room.

 

Jessi looks a bit disappointed because she wants a challenging task. She feels that Jeajoong did not trust her because she is too young.

Sheila who notice Jessi’s disappointment face, hug her.

 

“Oh, Jessi. Don’t be sad. Chief is just want to protect you. You are his niece. You are the only family that left. He must take care of you just like he promise to your late parents,” Sheila is try to make Jessi feels better.

 

“I know that but sometimes he gets overprotective. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m 17!” Jessi says to Sheila.

 

“He just care for you, that’s all,” Chansung says and ruffles Jessi’s hair.

 

“Oh, look! Even you treat me like a kid!” Jessi is mad at them because they all treat her like a kid.

 

“How we can’t treat you like a kid? You still look cute just like when you were kid,” Gi Kwang says and pinch her cheeks.

 

Jessi pouts and stick out her tongue to them. She furiously climbs up the stairs and walks toward her room. Jessi, Jaejoong, Rae Soo, Gi Kwang, Sheila and Chansung all live in this house. This is their home and also their headquarters.  Jessi open her room and walks toward near a window. From there, she looks at Rae Soo, Gi Kwang, Sheila and Chansung chatting happily together at the outside of the house. She actually envy with them because Rae Soo and Gi Kwang are together and Sheila and Chansung are also together. Jessi sometimes feels lonely when both of the couple go out for a mission. Deep down inside, Jessi also wants to feel what love is. But living with her uncle, Jaejoong means that she will never feels it. Jeajoong is too protective about her. Jessi sighs and lay down on her bed.

 

“Is there really someone that meant to be with me, out there?” Jessi looks at the ceiling and close her eyes.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hello~! Actually I want to put more pictures in this chapter.. but it's 5:22 am here and because I'm too sleepy and my head started to pain, I guess that just it..hope you enjoy this new update~! Superfishy, This is for you~! hehe... Enjoy~!