The Terror

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Jaejoong walk back and forth in his office room. He hasn’t see Jessi for the whole day. After Jaejoong forbid her to follow Sheila, Changsung, Rae Soo and Gi Kwang to do some dangerous missions, Jessi is mad and sit in her room. He thought Jessi is not going anywhere. But when he went to her room, to coax her, Jeajoong was shocked because Jessi is no where to be found. Now, he’s worried to death. He doesn’t want anything happen to his only family, his niece. He still remembers how his sister and his brother-in-law died in front of his eyes, vividly. He still remember her sister, Emily asked him to take care Jessi who was newly born at that time. Poor Jessi, she doesn’t even get to know her parents.

 

-Flashback-

There was chaos around the village. Everybody screaming, people were tortured and killed. Some of them was tied at a pole and been burned. The village of Enva, was a peaceful village. People lived harmonies lives here but when Siegwind’s soldier came here, everything change. They said all mix breed must be destroy and everyone must separate. They must live at the place belong to each race. All races can’t live together. Jaejoong remembered how his family nearly caught but his brother-in-law, Giuseppe managed to stop the Black Soldier [Siegwind’s Soldier] and told Jaejoong and his wife to run. Jaejoong’s older sister, Emily cried and told him that she will never leave her husband behind. Giuseppe cannot hold the soldier anymore, he yelled to Jaejoong to bring her sister away from here. Jaejoong, was now in dilemma. Should he leaved his brother-in-law who he already loved like his own brother or stay and fight together eventhough there is no chance they all gonna be alive. Giuseppe yelled again, told them to leave quickly.

 

“Jae! Bring Emily and run! Please! For the sake of the baby~!” Giuseppe yelled at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong have no other choice other than run away.

 

“I’m sorry, Giuseppe! I love you, not only as my brother-in-law but I love you as like you are my blood brother! Thanks for everything!” Jaejoong could not stop himself from crying.

 

“No! Giuseppe! No! Jae! Don’t you dare to leave Giuseppe! I love you Giuseppe! I wanna die with you!” Emily cried and tried to run toward Giuseppe but Jaejoong grab Emily from behind.

 

Giuseppe just smiled.

 

“Jae, take care of your sister and the baby. Thanks for everything, Jae… Emily, I love you and always be.. We will meet someday.. in heaven..Now, go, Jae!”

 

Jaejoong nodded and brought Emily to hide and looked at his house from his hiding place.

 

Suddenly a bunch of Black Soldier came to the house. They spelled a jinx to Giuseppe and Giuseppe body was on fire. Then, the Black Soldier burned down the house. Giuseppe was burnt to death.

 

Jaejoong and Emily saw Giuseppe died in front of their eyes. Emily kept screaming Giuseppe’s name. Jaejoong afraid that Black Soldier might notice them, he grabs Emily’s arm and run as fast he can. Emily was crying non-stop, hitting Jaejoong chest, telling him to stop and return back to the village.

 

“I can’t Emily! I can’t! Giuseppe sacrifices himself for us! For you and the baby! We can’t make him sacrifice for nothing! We must live!” Jaejoong yelled at Emily while he was running. He also could not stop crying, thinking about Giuseppe and his village. The place that he was born, place that he used to play, place what he called home.

 

Emily stop hitting Jaejoong’s chest but she still continued crying but her sobbing become slower.

 

“Oh, Jae.. Why? Why that our village is being attacked? Why we can’t live happily like other family?” Emily hugged Jaejoong.

 

“It all because of Siegwind! That bastard!” Jaejoong gritted his teeth whenever he speak Siegwind’s name.

 

Suddenly Emily screamed. She held her stomach tightly. She was panting heavily.

 

“Why, Emily? Are you hurt?” Jaejoong panicked when Emily start to scream loudly.

 

“Ugh, Jae..I think I’m gonna giving birth right now! Ugh!” Emily kept grunting and she clenched her teeth.

 

“What? Right Now?” Jaejoong doesn’t know what to do. He stopped running and brought Emily to a bush.

 

“You wait here! I will find someone to help!”

 

“No! Don’t leave me here, Jae! There is no one will help us! There is no one near us! We are in the middle of the jungle! Ugh! Don’t leave me, Jae!” Emily grabbed Jaejoong’s arm.

 

“Okay! Okay! I will not leave you! Breathe! Keep breathing! Everything gonna be alright..” Jaejoong caressed Emily’s hair and kissed her fore head.

 

After an hour, Emily finally giving birth to a beautiful girl. Emily smiled and she kissed her baby girl.

 

“She’s really resembles Giuseppe,” Emily touched the baby girl’s cheeks.

 

“But she got your eyes,” Jaejoong laughed and caress the baby’s head.

 

Suddenly the baby girl cried. Emily still kept panting heavily.

 

“Emily, are you alright?” Jaejoong worried when Emily doesn’t look too well.

 

“Jae… I don’t think I’m gonna make it…. I -1…think I will be joining… Giuseppe so-oon,” Emily tried to speak eventhough it’s hard for her.

 

“No! Emily! Don’t die! Don’t leave me alone! Please..!” Jaejoong start crying again when his only family member gonna leave him.

 

“I’m sorry Jeajoong. I’m sorry.. Please take care of my baby girl.. Thanks for everything Jae. You are really a good younger brother…” Emily speaked, almost whisper because she was out of breath.

 

“(Sobbing)..What you want to name your baby girl?” Jaejoong voice croaking.

 

“Jessi..like my best friend name..” Emily smiled.

 

“Jessi…is really a beautiful name..” Jaejoong voice became trembling.

 

Emily smiled and she caresses Jaejoong’s cheeks. She said ‘thank you’ but her voice was barely can be heard. Then, Emily took a deep breath and choked. Soon, she was gone. Jaejoong still kept crying while holding Jessi. His only family had left him. Now, he had to take care of a baby girl. He was 12 years old back then. He doesn’t really know what he should do. But he promise to himself that he will take a good care of his niece and will not let anything happen to her.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Suddenly someone opens the door. Jaejoong shocks with the surprise knocks.

 

“Chief, someone said that he saw Jessi ran away toward the forest,” Sheila said to her leader.

 

“Forest?” Jaejoong asks for confirmation.

 

Rae Soo says, “Yes, Forest. So, she probably goes to….”

 

“to them…” Jaejoong cuts Rae Soo sentence.

 

Jaejoong silent for a while. Then he speaks,

 

 “ Be ready everyone, we will go to their house, now,”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: HI EVERYONE~! I want to apologize to all of you because of my late update.. I'm a bad writer.. I neglected my fic.. and let you guys wonder what happen to my story.. I'm sorry.. I'm such a jerk... Sorry.. I know.. I should not write an apply fic if I can't make it on time.. I'm sorry guys.... Lately it's been hard for me to write this story.... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...