Totally chaos and cold water!

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: wrote by crasykikki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Hyung. Did  you find her?" Taecyeon asked his older brother. Toma nods. He look over at Miko and smile at the lovely sight along with his brothers. Taecyeon raised his eye brows, feeling weird looking at Toma.

 "That is great. I think if you hadn't found her, it would have made it harder for us to get the girls help." Taecyeon look at Toma who had his eyes still on Miko and was smiling. "Weird to see my brother like this," Teacyeon thinking.  He tried try to look what his leader was looking at and suddenly Toma noticed it. Toma scratched his non itchy head and shrugged his shoulder at Teacyeon.

"Anyway, I have to report to you something ba....." Teacyeon got intrupted by a angry Jaejoong who hit Toma in his face so hard that Toma fell back.

 "Who do you think you are? Taking my niece like that, you scumbag." Jeajoong glare coldly at Toma who was on the floor wipping his blood near his lips.

 "Who allowed you to hit my handsome face?" Toma stand up and hit Jaejoong back with the same power. Jaejoong was caught off guard and stomple backward.

Soon was these men fighting each others like it was between life and death. Two hotheaded men punched and kicked each other. The rest of the people in the house look worried but some of them cheering. Obviously the boys cheers for their leader.

"I am scared." Hyojin said and jump into the closes pair of arms that happen to be Kyuhyun's. Taecyeon stood protective in front of Jaeri and same with Joon for Jihye. The girls just hold the guys shirt and hid behind them.

Mina took Eunhyuk hand and hold it really hard and Eunhyuk just smile when he notice it and look over to the frighting Mina who try to look bravely at the fight. Donghae hold around Winnie and hide her face into his chest and she blushed like a manic by his move. 

Eun Soo, Ayumi and Yejun hold around each others while watching the fight while saw blood everywhere. 

 

- "Someone has to stop them." Miko said out loud and the near girl to her, happen to be Jessi, nod at her statment.

- "They are fighting because of me." She said shameless.

- "Oh, Poor you. This is not your foul at all. Boys are just so hotheaded sometimes." Miko put a comfort hand on the girl sholder without taking her eyes from the fight. 

"Thanks, I am Jessi." She introduce herself abd for a moment did they forget the terriable fight that was happen infront of them.

- " Miko here. Do you want to help me stop this fight? The look like no one else are going to do something." Iefa look at Jessi after looking at the others who was either hiding or cheerring.

- "Of course, I would love to help, but how?" She look worried at the boys still fighting.

- "Come here. Can you go and find some cold water in some buckets to cold them down while I will try to see if I can stop the boys." Miko explain and Jessi nod. She did run to find some buckets to filled water in while Miko begin to walk over to the biys. 

- "HEY STOP FIGHTING!" Miko try to shout without luck. 

- "Aish, I guess I need to do it the hard way." She walk into the fight and try to get the two hotheaded boys, who acted like some teenages boys fighting over some girls, attention.

- "Auch." She said once she got hit in the face by Jaejoong and fall backward when she try to pull Jaejoong away from Toma.

- "UNNI~~~"  The girls run over to cheeck if she was alright.

- "AISH, Now is it enough." She stood up and luck for her cause Jessi came with two bucket with cold water.

-"HEY! CAN YOU TWO HOTHEADED TEENAGES BOYS STOP THIS MEANINGLESS FIGHT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING YOU TWO WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF THE LIFE." She shout from her lungs and lucky the boys stopped to look at he crazy girl who thread them.

-"That was better. Now I hope you boys has cool yourself down." Miko said when Jessi and she was done with throwing the cold water on them. They looked surprise at the two girls.

- "There are still are innocent and pure, and I want to keep them that way. So get yourself together" Miko nagged at the two boys like a mother would do when they hasen't done what hse had told them two. She stood with both of her hands on her hip looking serious at the two boys infront of her. 

There wasn't many minute before the room was filled with laughter. 

__________________

Kikki's Note:

I am back with a new chapter fullied with fighting, hot headed boy and angry Miko. I really hope you like this cahper as the rest I have wrote, because it is really heard to write fighting scene like this. I did try my best to write it. 

Love ya all and Big hugs

~Love, Kikki~