Survival

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Toma goes out from the house furiously. He still not understands why everyone mad at him. Including his brothers. He had to do it. Otherwise their plan will not work. Now, he has to find that troublesome girl back. He hopes that he can find her back, alive.

---------------------------------------------------------

Miko just opens her eyes. She feels like she was hit 100 ton of hammer at her head. She still feels like her head spinning around. After few minutes, she gains her consciousness back. She tries to stand up and examine the environment surrounds her. This place is not familiar, she thinks in her mind. Where is she now? Suddenly she remembers all her friends. Mina, Jaeri, Jihye, Winnie and Hyojin. Where are they? Miko still doesn’t understand what happen to her.

 

She start to walk but her mind still wonders what happen actually. All she could remember is she hanging out with her friends, going karaoke and having fun. After that she was driving home suddenly she got a phone call. Miko tries really hard to remember who was calling her but she can’t. Miko tries really hard to remember, suddenly she feels her head spinning and she squeezes her head. She can’t remember anything at all.

 

She feels frustrated and keeps walking until she reaches at a river. Miko cups her hands and take some water from the river and drink it. She feels really thirsty. She cups her hand again and washes her face. Then, she sits by the river, looking the environment. It’s very dark here and she doesn’t think human will live here.

 

Suddenly her stomach growling. Miko feels so hungry like she doesn’t eat for many days. She knows nobody is living near here. She has to find food for her self. Miko starts to find a branch to make it a spear. After she found it, she breaks the branches into half. She takes the branch that has sharp end. Then, Miko go inside the river and tries to spear a fish. After many attempts, she finally succeed speared a fish.

 

Even though it’s quite small but that is enough for her. She gets out from the water and start to gather some branches again. She wants to try to make a fire. She also tries to find stones. After that, she tries rub the stones together. She tries many times but nothing happen. Miko is not really patient; she throws the stones furiously into the river.

 

Then, she tries with some wood. She tries again to make a fire. But again, she fails. Miko don’t understand why it does not work. She follows every step exactly like the tv program she used to watch. Now, she appreciates her home more now. Her stomach growling again. She have no other way then eating the fish raw. She closes her eyes and start biting that pitiful fish. Poor that fish. He did not know he will be eaten today. If he knows, I don’t think he will swim here, Miko thought in her mind. She tries to chew the fish eventhough there is many times she feels like she want to puke.

 

“I can do this! Just eat and imagine you eating your favourite sushi,” Miko thinking inside her head.

 

After she finish eat the fish raw, she dig a hole with her hand and buried the fish bones and its head into the hole. She thinks the fish deserved a grave because if not for the fish, she could be starving into death. She cleans her hand at the river and she cup her hand to drink. Miko sits on a stone near the river. “What should I do now?” She asks her self. Actually, she’s really wanna find out why is she here? Where is this place? She has this blurred visions about her friends, a old house and cars. But everytimes she tries to remember, she got head ache.

 

 “Have I lost my mind? Am I going crazy? Cause this could be my imaginations… Maybe I’m not really here. Maybe my mind is here but my body is somewhere else…” Miko thinking to herself again.

 

“Ah.. there is no way that can be happening,” Miko sighs. Now she thinks read and watches to many mystery story.

 

Suddenly, she heard a loud noise coming from the forest. She shocks but stays silent. She examine the place surround her. She picks the wood stick she used earlier to spear the fish.  She tries her best to remain calm but her heart pounding so hard, that you can actually hear its pounding. “Oh God, help me please. Someone..any body…” Miko prays in her heart. Then, suddenly, a big black figure comes out from the forest.

“What the-….”

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Ah.. I finally successfully update my story.. I'm sorry it was quite late.. hurm.. I'm quite busy because I'm looking for a job.. Hopefully I will get a job soon.. Please pray for me... =) But, you guys already know, if I got a job, I wont be able to update. Maybe I will put this story on hiatus. And if my work place is far from my house, I have to find a house to rent. My laptop is already broken, so I think I wont be able to write it unless I got back home.. I'm sorry I'm such a bad writer that could not keep her promises. I will try my best to finish this story before I got a job.... I'm sorry~! But THANKS to you guys who still read my fic eventhough it getting worse.. I think... I have very limited vocabulary... not to mention my grammar.. Sometimes I feel ashamed to post my story I'm afraid that you guys might laugh at my grammar mistakes.. But I'm glad I have a very very good reader who keep supporting me~! Thanks my friends~!!!!!