Reunion

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

*****************

 

“Oh..I’m so bored! Exam is over…What should I do?’ Miko thinking to herself.

 

“Oh, I know, karaoke! Um..who should I call”, said Miko while checking her cellphone.

 

“Hwa Mina…Hurm..It’s a long time since I last talk to her, should I call her?.oh..okay..” She pushes the ‘call’ button and waits for Mina to answer.

 

Miko, Hwa Mina, Winnie, Kwon Hyojin, Kim Jihye and Han Jaeri are best friends since they are kids. They were neighbours back then. They lived in small town called ‘Cattleya’.  Even though there are age different between them, but because of the place that they used to live is quite a remote area so there are not a lot of kids. They are close because they playing together. When they are grow up, some of them moved and some still live at the same place. Even though they are apart but they still contact each other.

 

As the oldest, Miko really care about them and acted like their sister. She is having a lot of trouble when they are kids. Six of them often get scolded by their parents because of too naughty. As usual Miko will take the blame and beg for their parents not to punish them. Getting charmed of charismatic leadership by Miko [LOL], their parents believe her and not punished them. But, eventhough they escape from their parents, they still have to hear Miko's nagging.

 

Few years already passed and now they all grown up becoming pretty ladies. Miko suddenly cries when she thinks of all of them. She feels proud with them as like she is the one who raise them. Suddenly, Mina answers her phone call.

 

“Unnie! How are you?” Mina asked

 

“I’m fine, Mina. How are you and the others?” Miko asked Mina .

 

Mina, Jihye and Jaeri are living in the same neighbourhood when they move from Cattleya. Eventhough they live in different town but Cattleya and their town is quite near. While Hyo Jin and Winnie is still living at Cattleya. Miko moved to other town because she was accepted to enroll in college. Miko rent a house with her college friends.

 

“Oh, as always unnie, LOUD!” Mina giggle a bit. “Why are you calling,Unnie?’

 

“Haha..You guys still did not change. Oh, I called because my exams are over and I’m bored to death. I wanna hang out with you guys,” Miko voice turns like she’s begging.

 

“Oh, okay..sure! we are all free! When do you wanna meet us?” Mina asked Miko again.

 

“How about now? And don’t forget to call Hyo Jin and Winnie! I missed them too!”

 

“Now? So soon?” Mina yelled a bit when she heard what Miko said.

 

“Yeah, I missed you guys and I’m bored! To death! Besides you guys are only an hour away from here,” Miko pouting a bit. “Don’t you guys missed me?”

 

“Arasso..Arasso… I will call the others. Where we gonna meet?”

 

“Same place, as usual! Call me if you need anything, okay?” Miko remind Mina.

 

“Okay, Unnie. See you in about couple hours. I have to call the others. Bye!” Mina hangs up her phone and starts to call the others.

***************************************************************************

Author notes: Hi! Hope you guys will like this chapter. I feel so sleepy. it's 4 am here at Malaysia. Oh.. My writing is bad. My story is boring! Maybe I should stop writing this fic? Oh, okay..Stop throwing tomatoes at me! Oh, that TOMAto you can throw~! *pointing at Ikuta Toma* LOL. I will try my best to keep this story interesting. PLEASE COMMENT SO THAT I KNOW SOMEONE READING IT AND SHARES SOME THOUGHTS. Maybe I can use the idea of yours~~! Thanks~!