Face Off

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Written by : Crasykikki

 

 

- "What do you mean about going home? Are you taking me home and away from this scary place?" Miko bombed Toma with question when they were on their way home.

 

- "And what do you mean that you have promise my friends that you will take me back? Do you know where they are? Are they safe?"   Miko continued non stop. Toma could feel that Miko begin to get on his nerve with all her question. *Why must woman be such a pain in the ?* He thought while continued to ignore  her.

 

-"And what are you going to do with that guy? Why did you two fight? Are you going to ignore my question? Or answer me?" Miko begin to get mad at Toma again for not answering her at all. She pulls Toma's sleeves asking for an answer. 

 

- "Can't you shut up for a moment? does your mouth know how to stop? You just go like a crazy woman asking me all this question." He push her hand away from him and glares at her. 

 

- "Sorry for wanted to know a lot of thing that is spinning in my head at the moment and wanted to know if my friends is safe." Miko replied arrogantly and angry at the same time. She could feel tears coming out from her corner of eyes.

 

- "Just shut up and walk." He answer and didn't care about her at all. They begin to walk again and this time in totally silent. Miko felt so frustrated and mad that she couldn't' speak at all. Tears keep coming without her permission. It felt like nothing fit in her mind and she felt like her heart got stabbed by a knife when he act so cold toward her without a reason. 

 

*Was I a little hard on her? She has kind of right, she doesn't know a thing of this world and what is going to happen.* Toma steal a glance at Miko when he heard her sobs. She had also hard time to follow him speed.

 

*I guess I was!* It feel like his heart hurt when he finally notice that she was crying because of him and couldn't allow himself to admit his wrong toward her. 

 

He walk a little slower, so Miko could easily follow him and continued to steal glance at her from time to time. He was so confused why he suddenly begin to act like this, only because of a girl.  

 

*Why did he got mad at me? He has no reason for being mad.* Miko thought while looking at Toma who walking in front. She continued to arguing and asking herself in confused, only to hope that she could find something that could answer some of her question. She notice that Toma had slow down and she could finally catch up with him. She kind of feel safe with him near her, but she couldn't' trust him fully. She begin to think about what he did earlier to her and got even more confused by this handsome man walking in front of her.

 

___________

 

  Kikki's note:  

Hey, guys.

I am really sorry for not updating in a long time,

but here is a other chapter I have wrote with some help from Iefa-unni <3

I hope you like it and will try to update more often from now on. 

Love ya and peace out

~Kikki~

  Iefa's Note:    

FINALLY! After around 2 years, this fic finally updated! All thanks to my beloved dongsaeng & co-author Crasykikki! Thank you Kikki!

So, for now, we think we are gonna actively update this fic..

But since I'm working maybe we can't update frequently but at least not gonna be in hiatus in long time (like 2 years.. XD)

Since this is my first fic and it's been 2 years now, the idea and the flow of this story might change a bit.

But still I hope to all my old readers and my new readers will enjoy reading this new update.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS!

*bows*