Reunite Pt. 1

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]



Taecyeon and Jaeri are finally arrives at a very big house after they both running from the cemetery. Teacyeon offered her piggyback ride after he saw Jaeri looks so tired running while they are in the middle of the dark forest.

 

“Jaeri, we are here,” Teacyeon says slowly to Jaeri.

 

But Jaeri is already falls asleep. Taecyeon just smiles and step inside in the mansion.

 

“Hi everyone? What are you guys doing?” Teacyeon asks his friend without waking up Jaeri who is on his back.

 

“Yah, why are you late? Same with that fishy,” Eunhyuk yells at Taecyeon.

 

“Shhh..you will wake her up!” Teacyeon puts his index finger on his lips to signal Eunhyuk to be quiet.

 

“Wait here. I will put her on bed first,” Teacyeon climbs the stairs go to his room.

 

 

“Tch,” Eunhyuk looks annoyed and rolled his eyes. Suddenly Kyuhyun came with a mug of coffee in his hand.

 

“Why? Are jealous hyung? Because you can’t do it like that with Mina?” Kyuhyun asks Eunhyuk.

 

“Me? Jealous? Tch.. of course no~” Eunhyuk

 

 

“I smell jealousy…” says Lee Joon who is sitting on a chair reading a book. “and now I smell fish..”

 

“Fish?”  says Taecyeon just got back from his room after puts Jaeri on his bed.

 

Suddenly the front door opens. Donghae and Winnie come in together. But when Winnie saw Eunhyuk, she’s running toward him and smacks Eunhyuk’s head.

 

 

“Oww! What did I do?” Eunhyuk cries in pain and rubbing his head?

 

“ WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU REALLY ASKING ME WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? You have lost your mind? You hit me on the head! Really hard!” Winnie yells at Eunhyuk.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. But there’s a reason behind it. Donghae didn’t tell you anything?” Eunhyuk asks Winnie and then looks at Donghae.

 

“Yeah, he already explained and I don’t understand a single THING! Prophecy? Dark Power? What is that all about? And where are we now?” Winnie screams again.

 

“Oh Winnie? Is that you? I know it’s you when I heard your voice,” Mina who suddenly shows up at that living room running toward Winnie and hugs her.

 

“Are you okay, Winnie?”

 

“Yeah, Mina unnie. I’m fine. But I still have unfinished business with that monkey over there,”  Winnie says while pointing at Eunhyuk.

 

“Oh, just forgive him, Winnie. He has to do it. They all have to do it. At first I was really mad at Donghae but after Eunhyuk explains, I forgive him,” Mina smiles at Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

Winnie opens her eyes wide at Mina. “Unnie, I think Donghae hit you really hard. You’ve change. Before this, if someone messing with you, the kindest thing that you will do is slap him,”

 

“No, Winnie. I’m fine. Eventhough Donghae really hit me quite hard, but it’s okay. I forgive him. I’m not really in the mood to get angry. I’m just full of love today,” Mina smiles brightly and Winnie and looks at Eunhyuk.

 

“You must hit at the vital part of her head or she’s taking weed right now,” Winnie says to Donghae.

 

Donghae just smile and says, “Thanks for forgiving me, Mina. I’m really-really sorry what I did to you,”

 

“Ah, it’s okay.” Mina smiles at Donghae.

 

“Hurm..what happen? Where am I?” Jaeri rubbing her eyes and yawns. She’s just wokes up and walks toward Mina and Winnie.

 

“Oh, you woke up already? I will bring you a cup of coffe, be right back,” Teacyeon hurrily running towards the kitchen.

 

“Hurm, I woke up when I suddenly heard someone screaming. How are you Mina? Winnie?” Jaeri asks them.

 

“We are fine,” says Mina who then hugging Jaeri.

 

“Where are the others? Jihye and Hyorin?” Winnie asks the boys.

 

“The both still sleeping,” says Lee Joon who still reads his book near the fireplace.

 

“Hurm..since everyone is here, I think it the best we gather around to discuss this problems,” Eunhyuk says, still rubbing his head.

 

Winnie just rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk.  Mina smiles and clapped her hand, “Okay, I will be waking up Hyojin and Jihye first,”

 

“It’s okay. Let me do it,” Lee Joon closes his book and puts it on a table.

 

“I will wake up Hyojin,” Kyuhyun walks to his room.

 

Teacyeon is back from the kitchen and gives Jaeri a cup of coffee.

 

“Thanks,” says Jaeri, blushing.

 

Teacyeon just smiles adorablely at Jaeri. Winnie rolls her eyes again at them.

 

Eunhyuk takes a key from the drawer at gives instruction to all people to follow him to a room.

 

 

After he opens the door, everyone takes a seat and waiting for the others. Few minutes later, Lee Joon and Kyuhyun bring Jihye and Hyojin in. They both take their seat the same line with Mina and Eunhyuk.

 

“So, everyone is here. Please start this meeting fast. I’m tired of waiting already,” Winnie says to Eunhyuk while looking at her nails.

 

“Not everyone is here,” says Eunhyuk glaring at Winnie.

 

“Huh? Who is that person that is not here?” Winnie asks Eunhyuk.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************


AUTHOR NOTES: T^T ..Sorry for not updating for a while.. after back from the vacation, I fell sick and I'm having high fever right now.... I wanna update yesterday but becaause I'm too tired, I can't... and today my sister will be back to her rent house so I can't use her laptop anymore.. T^T What left in my house is a sloww computer.. So, I wanna warn you that I might not be able to update everyday like I used to.. and by the way.. I'm searching for a job right now..because I already finish my study..and if I get a job in near time, I'm also not be able to update frequently.. as much I wanna sit home and write my fic, I still have to get a job..T^T Hopefully when I get a job, I still can update often... and sorry because my grammar and vocablary is bad.. >.< Hope you guys will have a wonderful day~~! Thanks for reading my fic~!