The Mechanic

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Shim Yejun was about to close his eyes,sleeping and suddenly his cell phone ringing. He quickly takes his cellphone that he puts aside his bed and looks at the screen. Unknown caller. Who could be calling him late night like this? He hesitant to answer it but he answer it anyway.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Urm, hello, Is this Shim Yejun? The mechanic?” Eun Soo asks.

 

“Urm, yeah..and this is?” Yejun ask the caller.

 

“Oh, My name is Eun Soo. You probably didn’t know me. I got your number from my friend. He says that you can repairs car, right?”

 

“Yeah, I can repair cars. So, your car broke down?” Yejun asks Eun Soo.

 

“Oh, no. It’s my friend’s friend. Her friend’s car broke down at Kedavra Street, so she asked me to find any mechanic to repair it now. Can you do that now? Are you available?”

 

Yejun sighs. He is too tired and he wants to rest but when he thinks that will be impolite to say no so he agree.

 

“Oh, okay..I will fix that car,”

 

“Oh, Thanks~! Me and my friend will pick you up at your house and we will bring to them, okay? Can you give your address,” Eun Soo sounds really glad because Yejun wants to fix that car.

 

Yejun gives her his address and they hang up. Yejun get up from his bed and change his clothes.

Eun Soo puts her cell phone on the table. She keeps looking at the address that Yejun gave just now.

 

“So, how? He can fix it?” Ayumi asks Eun Soo.

 

“Oh, yeah. Now we will pick him up at his house and bring him at Mina’s car,” Eun Soo says to Ayumi.

 

“Ah, okay. So, have you call Miko yet? She knows that we already got the mechanic?” Ayumi asks Eun Soo again.

 

“I’ve been trying to call her many times but she did not pick up,”

 

“You have Mina’s phone number?”

 

Eun Soo shooks her head. Ayumi and Eun Soo look worried. They pray that nothing happen to Miko and the girls.

 

“So, let’ go to the mechanic house. Hopefully we can find them at Kedavra Street. Hopefully they all there, safely..” Eun Soo says to Ayumi.

 

Eun Soo grabs her car’s keys and they both walks out from the house walking toward Eun Soo‘s car. Eun Soo starts the engine and drives to Yejun House.

 

*********************

 

Eun Soo arrives at Yejun house. She slow down her car and stop it in front of his house. Eun Soo takes out her cellphone from her handbag and calls for Yejun.

 

“Oh, hello. I saw your car. I will go out now,” Yejun said before Eun Soo says hello.

 

Few seconds later, Yejun comes out from the house. He brings his tool box and locks his house. He walks toward Eun Soo’s car and open the back door.

 

Oh, Hi I’m Yejun. And you are…” Yejun hold out his hand to shake Eun Soo hand in the car.

 

“Oh, I’m Eun Soo who called you and this is my friend, Ayumi.” Eun Soo shakes Yejun hand and Ayumi just smile and nod.

 

So, how bad is that car?” Yejun asks them.

 

“Uhm..we don’t know. Iefa did not tell us. Maybe she also don’t know,” Eun Soo says to Yejun.

 

Miko can asks Mina right? But Mina who should tell her, it’s her car,” Ayumi talks to Eun Soo.

 

Yejun feeling that he been left out in the conversation, speaks

 

“Er..wait…whose car was broke down? Miko's or Mina's?”

 

“Oh, It’s Mina’s car. Miko is our friend. And Mina is Miko ’s friend. Mina asked for  Miko help and Miko asked for our help to find mechanics,”

 

Yejun frowning because he’s confused now. But he decide to pretend he is understand. He nods his head and just says ,  “Oh, okay…”

 

Ayumi looks out from the car’s window. She looks at the full moon at the sky. The moon sure looks beautiful tonight and again she’s hoping that nothing happen to Miko and all her friends.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi~! T.T This week is really bad week for me...I think I was cursed or jinx...T.T  My laptop broke down for good, I got bad result in exam, my crush doesn't like me, I still jobless... arghhhhh... T.T and some part of this story was not saved...I have to type back...T.T Ah~.. I'm having a bad week.. I need to see someone to make me lucky..T.T Hope you enjoy this chapter~~!. Thanks for your support.. I really touched bu you guys... Read and comment~! <333333333333 T.T