Full Moon

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

“Borggamargga, borggamargga, borggamargga na gateun namja

Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado

Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bagge eobtda

Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana na bagge eobtda”

 

“Yeah~~!” JiHye shout after she sings Bonamana by Super Junior.

 

“That’s all from us today, stay tuned at the same channel, same time to watch us more!” Jaeri grabs the mic and start mc-ing.

 

Winnie grabs the mic from Jihye and say “It’s over Jaeri unnie. Now lets go! It is already getting late. My mom will scold me if I back late again” She puts the mic and walk towards the door.

 

“Winnie, you are no fun..at all. Young people should having fun! You becoming me!” Miko ponting at Winnie.

 

“Yah Miko unnie. It’s easy for you to say because you don’t live with your parents.” Winnie pouted a bit.

 

“Okay..okay..Winnie. I got it. Hyojin, are having fun today?” Miko pats Hyojin head.

 

“Yeah, Unnie!” Hyojin doesn’t really like when Miko pats her head and making her feels that she is still a child. So for revenge, she pinched Miko ’s nose and run.

 

“Yah, Hyojin~! How dare you! You know that I don’t like people pinching my nose! Yah, come back you little-.. Ah cooo~! Look, you make me sneeze!” Miko shouts at Hyojin and chase her.

 

Mina just shook her head and mutters something. She opens her take a cigarette from the box and lights it up.

 

“Excuse me, miss... but what are you doing?” Miko frowned when she asked Mina.

 

“Duh, smoking!” Mina rolled her eyes.

 

“Nah, you don’t!” Miko takes the cigarette from Mina’s lips and hold it. “Actually, I wanna say something about you dress. It’s too short and tight!!”

 

“Oh, Unnie. Please! I’m 19! I’m not a little kid anymore. I know what I’m doing.” Mina takes back her cigarette from Miko’s hand and continues smoking.

 

“Okay, what’s wrong with young people today?” Miko mutters to herself.

 

“Miko Unnie, actually you want to try right?” Jeari said while her lollipop.

 

“What? Try what?” Miko turns to Jaeri.

 

“Smoking. Are you really never try it before?” Jaeri walks towards Miko and look in her eyes.

 

“Nope. Of course!”

 

“Drink and Drunk?” Hyojin asked.

 

“Nope!”

 

“Commit a crime?” Jihye asked.

 

“Noo~~!”

 

“Have ? One night stand?” Winnie asked.

 

“N…Wait, What??! Of course no!” Miko shouts a bit and look very deep at Winnie.

 

“So, are you saying that you are a ?” Mina asked Miko.

 

“Er..Yeah..So what?” Miko glares at Mina.

 

“You are 21 and you are a ?” Mina chuckled a bit. “I should introduce some of my friends to you.”

 

“You speak like you having many experiences, Mina” Jeari looks at Mina.

 

“Yeah, a lot! With different people. I will give some tips if you guys want!” Mina winks and laughs. She start to walk towards her car.

 

Miko, Jihye, Jaeri,Winnie and Hyori shocked at what Mina said. They are making their mouth into ‘O’ shape.

 

“Let’s go guys or our mom will grounded us.” Mina throws her cigarette and step on it.

 

“Oh no~! My pure and innocent mind! Now it is corrupted with ert thoughts!” Hyojin said while puts her both hands on her face.

 

“No Hyojin! You should shoo that thought away~! You are too young!” Jihye blows up at Hyojin head. “Go bad thought! Go! Shoo!” Hyojin makes a hand gesture like shooing something up at her head.

 

“Oh, Okay Miko Unnie, we got to go! It is nice meeting you. I really missed you” Jaeri hugs Miko and kiss her cheeks. “See you soon!”

 

“Aww… okay. I missed you all too! It's good to meet you guys today. Mwah~!” Miko hugs everyone and kiss on their cheeks.

 

“Mina, drives carefully! Make sure that you sent them safely to their home. Bye!” Miko waves at all of them who are already in Mina’s car.

 

“Okay, you too Unnie. Take care! Be carefull! You drive alone!” Mina said from her car.

 

“Yeah Unnie. You should be careful. It’s full moon today!” Jaeri shouts from the window of the car.

 

“ You are the one who should scared, Jaeri,” Miko chuckled a bit and waves continuously until Mina’s car is gone.

 

Miko walks at her car and open the door. She puts the key and start the engine. Suddenly she saw the full moon. “Oh, so beautiful. But why am I feeling different?”

 

Miko shook her head and start to move her car and leave that place.

******************************************************************************

Author Note:  I must remind myself never wrote a story using my real name because after I read it, I feel so weird..(edit: succesfully changed my name to Miko so I won't feel awkward reading this fic again XD) Hahaha.. Hopefully you guys enjoy reading this chapter!