Strange Door

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

“What? What happen?” Yejun runs toward them.

 

“I..I thin-think I-I saw a grave…” Ayumi stuttered and pointing at the gravestones.

 

“Oh, is Miko alright? Could it be that she is buried here?” Eun Soo turns and looks at Ayumi.

 

“No. I don’t think so. That grave looks old…and there is no trace that this ground is been dug out,” Shim Yejun says to them.

 

“Then what could possibly happen to her? Why is that her cellphone is damaged and buried here?” Eun Soo asks for their opinions.

 

“I don’t know. I have this bad feeling, Eun Soo. I think something terrible happened to Miko and the girls,” Ayumi holds Eun Soo hand.

 

Suddenly Yejun shouts, “I saw a light coming from a house. Maybe we should go there, asking for help,”

 

So, they all walk toward the boys house. When they arrive, they all look at each other. Yejun volunteer himself to knock the door. At first, he hesitant to knock it but he do it anyway. He knocks and shouts “Anybody home?”

They all wait for several minutes but nobody open the door or response to them. Then Yejun decides to open the door. He enters the house first and then gives signal for Ayumi and Eun Soo to come in.

 

They all look around the house in amaze. The house looks creepy but the furniture in here looks vintage and expensive.

 

“Well, nobody’s here. What should we do now?” Ayumi asks them.

 

“I saw a light coming from upstairs. Maybe we should go there,” Yejun making a suggestion.

 

“Nah-uh. I don’t think it’s a good idea,” Eun Soo shook her head to Yejun.

 

“Then, we can’t sit around here doing nothing. We must find your friend. It’s okay, no matter what happen, I will protect you girls,” Yejun comforts them.

 

‘It’s funny that you are younger than us but you are the one who watching over us. It supposes us to protect you,” Ayumi says to Yejun.

 

Yejun just chuckles when he heard what Ayumi said. “Of course I have to protect you guys. I’m a man. Okay, you guys just be careful and follow behind me, okay?”

 

Ayumi and Eun Soo nod. They all climb the stairs toward to second floor. They climb the stairs carefully and slowly. Only the creak sound from the stairs than can be heard. They all hold their breath until they enters the first room of the second floor. Yejun open the door slowly and turn on the torchlight. He asks anybody in here but no one answer. Suddenly he saw an open closet. He holds Eun Soo’s hand to keep them close to him and Eun Soo hold Ayumi’s hand. They walk toward to the closet. When they walk in the closet, they see another door. But this door looks very different from the other door in this house.

“Are you gonna open that door?” Eun Soo asks Yejun.

 

Yejun just nods. “Hold my hand tightly and you, hold your friend’s hand tightly. We gonna enter it together,”

 

Eun Soo and Ayumi nod and take a deep breath together. Yejun asks them are they ready and they nod again. Yejun slowly turn the door knob and enters it. Suddenly a very bright blue light appear and it’s kinda absorb Yejun in it. Yejun is twirling around the vortex and and the vortex's power drag Eun Soo and Ayumi along. After that, the door is closed by itself.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Yeah~! It's been a long time since I update my last entry.. OH MY GUCCI! My laptop is still broken...T^T..Yeah, you guys problably already heard it about thousand times... Lately, it's getting hard for me to update... My idea slowly lost out of my mind...I really hope that I have the enthusiastic back when I first write this story... I hope you guys still enjoy my story.. Please comment~! I love you guys~~!!!!!