Cellphone

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

 

Eun Soo and the others just arrive at Kedavra Street. Eun Soo drives slowly because they all want to search Mina’s and Miko ’s car. Ayumi is trying to call Miko.

 

“Did you get through her?” Eun Soo asks Ayumi.

 

‘No, she’s not picking up the call,”

 

“Busy tone?”

 

“No. there’s a ringing tone but nobody answer it,” Ayumi ends the call and puts her cell phone in her pocket back.

 

“So, what we gonna do?” Ayumi asks Eun Soo.

 

“Hurm..I think we should search for their car and after we found it, we let Yejun fix it or maybe call a tow truck if it’s can’t be fix here. Are you okay with it, Yejun-sshi?’ Eun Soo asks Yejun and looks at the mirror.

 

Yejun is sleeping silently at the back. Ayumi just shooks her head when she sees him.

 

“Maybe he’s too tired. He’s still in school and we drag him here in the middle of the night, on the creepiest road trying to find a broken car. Maybe this too adventurous for him,”

 

“Yeah..look at him sleeping. So relax and not worried a bit.Hurm..it’s not his friends who lost,” Eun Soo looks at him through the mirror. Then they both start to chat in lower voice, afraid that might wake him up.

 

After few minutes Eun Soo drives along the Kedavra Street, they finally found 2 cars parks at the side of a street.

 

‘That’s Miko’s car,’ Ayumi pointing at Miko ’s car. Eun Soo stops her car behind it. Ayumi open the door and rush to Miko ’s car. She checks inside the car and she walks to Mina’s car.

 

“Nobody is here!’ Ayumi yells at Eun Soo who still inside the car. Eun Soo unbuckle her seatbelt and comes out from the car. She’s also looks inside Miko ’s and Mina’s car. Then she’s lean on Miko ’s car and takes out her cell phone from her handbag. She search for Miko ’s number and call it.

 

Ayumi is waking up Yejun in the car.

 

“Yejun, wake up. We already found their car but they all nowhere can be found,” Ayumi softly shooks Yejun’s shoulder.

 

“Huh?” Yejun wakes up and keeps rubbing his eyes. “What happen?” Yejun asks and yawns.

 

Ayumi sighs and says, “We are here. We already found their cars but my friend, Miko and her friends are not here,”

 

Yejun opens the door and walks to Eun Soo with Ayumi.

 

“What are you doing?” Ayumi asks Eun Soo.

 

“I’m trying to call Miko ,”

 

Few seconds later they heard a very faint sound from the forest.

 

“Eh, that sound is like Miko ’s ringtone. Gloomy Sunday,” Ayumi says to Eun Soo.

 

Eun Soo tries to listen to that sound and the ringing in her phone. “Yeah, it is,”

 

They all stare in the forest and try to listen to the sound carefully. It is Gloomy Sunday song and suddenly it is stop.

 

“You end the call?” Ayumi ask Eun Soo.

 

“No,”

 

They all keep looking at each other and maybe thinking the same thing. Is really Miko in the dark forest?

 

“Hurm..One way to find out is go inside the forest and search your friend,” Yejun suddenly says like he reads their mind.

 

Eun Soo gulps her saliva when she heard going in that forest. Ayumi sighs and says, “Yeah.. We have too to know what happen to them.”

 

“Don’t worry, we all go together,” Yejun says and get a wrench from his tool box. Eun Soo sees it and frowns.

 

“For protection..in case…Urm..you have a torchlight in your car?”

 

“Yeah, wait..I’ll get it.. and I want something from the toolbox too..for protection,” Eun Soo says to Yejun and walks back to her car.

 

“Me too!” Ayumi puts up her hand.

 

“Hurm..Choose whatever you one but don’t forget to return it back” Yejun says and accept the torchlight from Eun Soo.

 

 

After scattering in the Yejun’s toolbox, Eun Soo finally takes out a hammer and Ayumi picks a screwdriver and a pliers because there are not so much to choose from his toolbox.

 

Yejun leads them and hold the torchlight. Eun Soo is behind him, holding the hammer and Yejun’s jacket. Yejun chuckles a bit when Eun Soo grips his jacket tightly. Ayumi is the last person and she’s keeps looking at her back, feeling someone following them. 

 

“Try to call your friend again,” Yejun ask Eun Soo.

 

Eun Soo takes out her phone from her bag and calls Miko . Few seconds later, they all heard Gloomy Sunday song, Miko ’s ringtone.

 

“That sound is not very far from here. Let’s go,” Yejun runs a bit towards to the sound.

 

“I already told Miko to change that ringtone, but she is so stubborn. Now, look what happen. We in the middle of a forest looking for her,” Ayumi says in a worried tone.

 

“Why is that she’s using that suicide song?” Eun Soo asks Ayumi.

 

Ayumi sighs and says, “She said she’s having a really bad luck this week..The man that she’s in love for 2 years just rejected her…So, she’s feeling a bit melancholic. You know.. Miko and her emotional feeling…That is why she’s using that ringtone. She said it’s the best to describe what she’s feeling right now,”

 

“What? Why nobody telling me this?” Eun Soo angry when nobody telling this story to her.

 

Miko doesn’t want to tell you because she’s afraid that you might beat that man. She’s saying that she doesn’t want you to worry,”

 

“Oh yeah, I will definitely beat that jerk. We are in the middle of the night, in a dark forest looking for Miko . If anything happens to her, he is the first person that I will see and God knows what will I do to him,” Eun Soo is really mad if someone messing with her friends.

 

Yejun just listening to their conversation. He doesn’t really this Miko so he just stay silent.

 

When they all arrives near the sound, the cellphone stop ringing. Eun Soo tries to call again. It ring back and suddenly Ayumi sees something blinking on the ground near her. She walks at the thing and picks it.

 

“Guys, it’s Miko ’s phone! and it's broken but still manage to ring!”

 

Eun Soo walks toward Ayumi and takes the phone. ‘Yeah, it’s her. Where you found it?”

 

“Here,” Ayumi pointing to the ground. They both keep looking at the ground and suddenly Ayumi screams.

 

“What? What happen?” Yejun runs toward them.

 

“I..I thin-think I-I saw a grave…” Ayumi stuttered and pointing at the gravestones.

 

“Oh, is  Miko alright? Could it be that she is buried here?” Eun Soo turns and looks at Ayumi.

 

**GLOOMY SUNDAY:

" />

" />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiOyvxgcob4&feature=related

"Gloomy Sunday" is a song composed by Hungarian pianist and composer Rezső Seress in 1933 to a Hungarian poem written by László Jávor (original Hungarian title of both song and poem "Szomorú vasárnap" (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈsomoruː ˈvɒʃaːrnɒp]), in which the singer reflects on the horrors of modern culture.[1]

Though recorded and performed by many singers, "Gloomy Sunday" is closely associated with Billie Holiday, who scored a hit version of the song in 1941. Owing to unsubstantiated urban legends about its inspiring hundreds of suicides, "Gloomy Sunday" was dubbed the "Hungarian suicide song" in the United States. Seress did commit suicide in 1968, but most other rumors of the song being banned from radio, or sparking suicides, are unsubstantiated, and were partly propagated as a deliberate marketing campaign.[2] Possibly due to the context of the Second World War, though, Billie Holiday's version was banned by the BBC.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloomy_Sunday --> For more info.....

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi~~~! hehehe... I will take off from my home to our vacation in 6 hours.. hehe.. But I have to sleep first.. This updates is requested by Superfishy~! hehe..But, sorry..This is for minors...not for main..sorry girls..... Hope that you enjoy this chapter..I will not updating for 3 days..hope you guys will wait patiently and wait for my return... I will try my best to keep you guys happy~~! =) Of course, popular tagline: Please read and comment~~~! <3333333333 SARANGHAE~! I LOVE YOU~! SAYA SAYANG KAMU~!