The Game

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Mina laughs happily when she chatting with Eunhyuk while they are going downstairs to the basement. Winnie, Jaeri, Jihye and Hyojin followed them from behind and Kyuhyun is the last person joins them. Hyojin feelings uneasy and keep look at the back because she’s feelings that Kyuhyun cautiously look at her from head to toe.

 

When they arrive at the basement, they see 3 guys sit around on the couch. The 3 guys all look at the girls and smile. They seem like been waiting for the girls.

 

 

“Guys, I want you the meet the girls, Girls, this is my friend and brothers,” said Eunhyuk to the guys and girls.

 

All the guys stand up from the couch and walking towards the girls. They introduce themselves.

 

“Hello, my name is Lee Joon,” a hot cute guys said that.

 

“Hi, my name is Lee Donghae,” the cute guys says and smile.

 

“Or fishy,” Eunhyuk says and giggles.

 

“Yah, shut up monkey,” Donghae smacks Eunhyuk back.

 

“And this is my friend, Teacyeon,” Eunhyuk introduces Teacyeon to the girls because he seems a little bit shy around them.

 

“Hi,” Teacyeon smiles shyly. When he realize Jaeri looks at him, he blushes and bows his head.

 

Winnie rolled her eyes when he see Teacyeon blushes and Jaeri still not blinking her eyes after seeing Teacyeon.

 

Suddenly she realize that Donghae keeps smiling at her. At first Winnie wants to ignore it but as she sees the sweet flirty smile of Donghae, Winnie couldn’t help to smile back and blushes.

 

Jihye giggles when she saw Winnie and says “She wants to act cool but she melted by Donghae’s smile,” to Hyojin. Unfortunately, Hyojin doesn’t hear what she says because Hyojin keeps looking at Kyuhyun. Jihye pouts because everybody seems to ignore her.

 

“Hi, what is your name, princess?” Suddenly Lee Joon ask Jihye.

 

“Uh..My name is Kim Jihye but you can me Jihye,” Jihye smiled. “He calls me princess? Uh-waa~~!” Jihye screams happily in her mind.

 

“Jihye, what a beautiful name. My name is Lee Joon, nice to meet you, Miss Jihye,” Lee Joon grabs Jihye’s right hand and kiss it.

 

Jihye almost faints when Lee Joon kiss her hand. She blushes and takes her hand back. She softly said “nice to meet you too, Lee Joon –shi”.

 

“So, what are you guys doing,” Mina suddenly asks.

 

“Oh, nothing much. Just chatting,” Donghae answers.

 

“I see,” Mina says. She looks at environment in the basement. It’s quite dark and scary, she thinks. But with this hot boys all around, Mina sure this basement gonna be happening.

 

“So, while waiting Toma hyung fix your car, how about we play a game?” Eunhyuk suggest at the girls.

 

“Game, what game,?” Winnie asks curiously.

 

“Hurm..since there are 5 girls and 5 boys, I suggest we play, 7 Minutes in Heaven,” Eunhyuk answers.

 

“7 Minutes in Heaven? What is that game, Mina unnie?” Jihye asks.

 

“Urm, Well..all the boys put something in a basket or a hat and the girls pick its. For examples, if a boy put a ring in the hat, and the girl picks the ring, they both have to go in a closet for 7 minutes,” Mina explains to her friends.

 

“What are they will do for 7 minutes in the closet, unnie?” Hyojin asks. She seems confused with this game.

 

“Anything they want..right, Eunhyuk?” Mina winks and bites her lips to Eunhyuk.

 

“Yeah, anything,” Eunhyuk winks back.

 

“So, let’s starts this game!” Mina walks toward the center of the basement and sits.

 

“Unnie, I don’t want to play this game. I don’t want to go into the dark and dirty closet,” Hyojin hugs Jihye and buries her face at the back of Jihye.

 

“There’s nothing to be afraid of. I’m here,” Suddenly Kyuhyun gives his hand to Hyojin.

 

Hyojin blinking for few times before she accepts Kyuhyun’s hand and walk together to Mina.

 

After they all gather around at the center of the basement, all the boys put something in a hat. Eunhyuk holds the hat and asks, “Who wants to go first?”

 

“Me!” Mina puts up her hand in the air. Eunhyuk gives the hat at her and Mina’s hand reach in the hat. After few seconds, her hand comes out with an ancient coin.

 

“Oh, a coin? Erm..what coin is this?” Mina examines carefully on the coin. There an owl carving on the coin.

 

“An ancient coin..and it’s belong to me,” said Donghae while smiling.

 

“Oh, it’s yours. Cool~!” Mina says happily.

 

Winnie looks a little bit disappointed when Mina picks Donghae.

 

“Who’s next?” Mina asks.

 

All the girls just silent. Mina sighs and shoves the hat at Winnie. Winnie hesitantly takes the hat from Mina. Then, she picks something out of the hat. It is a keychain with a cute monkey. From the keychain, Winnie can guess who is this keychain belongs too.

 

“That’s mine!” said Eunhyuk happily.

 

“Yes, of course,” Winnie rolled her eyes.

 

“You can keep it of you want to, I have plenty,” Eunhyuk says.

 

“No, thanks,” Winnie says coldly.

 

Winnie pass the hat at Jaeri. Jeari picks something from the hat and comes out with a ring. The ring have snakes carving on it.

 

“Wow, who is this belong too?” Jaeri ask.

 

“That’s mine,” Kyuhyun says.

 

“Oh, okay. Cool ring by the way,” Jaeri a bit disappointed because she was hoping that she will get Teacyeon.

 

Then, Jaeri shoves the hat at Jihye. Jihye puts her hand inside the hat and picks a small yellow paper. She’s open the paper and she saw a smiley face.

 

“Oh, so cute. And this is…”

 

“Oh, that’s mine!” Taecyeon blushing when Jihye picks out his smiley notes.

 

Jaeri glares and Jihye but Jihye doesn’t notice that. Jihye gives the hat at Hyojin. Hyojin knows who is left but she still picks the last thing in the hat. Hyojin removes her hand in the hat and holds an earring.

 

“This belong to you?” Hyojin ask Lee Joon.

 

“Yeah, it is,” Lee Joon smiles at Hyojin.

 

“So, everyone got their partner. Now, every couple will go to the different closet and we all have 7 minutes,” Mina stand up from the floor.

 

“Wait, you guys got a lot of closet right?” Mina ask the guys.

 

“Yes, a lot,” answers Eunhyuk while rising his eyesbrows.

 

“Unnie, I don’t want to do this, I’m scared,” Hyojin said to Mina.

 

“Yeah, besides Miko unnie already reminded us. She wants us to stick together and don’t go alone anywhere,” Winnie remind Mina.

 

“Oh, we are in a house, not outside in the forest,” Mina says. Mina goes to Hyojin and says, “Don’t worry. Everythings gonna be alright. This is just a game,”

 

Then Mina walks towards Lee Joon and says “Don’t do anything to my little sister. She’s only fifteen. If I found out that you takes advantages of her, I will cut your throat,”

 

“Don’t worry. I will take care of her. I won’t force her to do anything,” Lee Joon naughtily smiles and takes Hyojin hands and climbs up the stairs.

 

Jeari looks a bit nervouse about this. Kyuhyun walks towards her and touch her shoulder. Kyuhyun smiles and pushes Jaeri to a closet near them.

 

Winnie looks confused and she don’t know what to do. Suddenly Eunhyuk take her hand and grins. Eunhyuk drags Winnie out from the basement and head for second floor.

 

“Shall we go now, Donghae?” Mina ask after she see all her friends already gone with their partner.

 

“Sure,” Donghae grins and take Mina upstairs.

 

“So, there are only us left,” Jihye says to Teacyeon.

 

“Yeah, Urm..This way please,” Teacyeon shyly shows Jihye the way to the closet.

 

Jihye sighs and walking to the direction that Teacyeon shows.

 

Outside the house, there is a person walking around like spying someone. Then the person grins and walks in the dark forest.

 *****************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTE: Hi~! new chapter is update~! Thanks to all who still reading this fic... I hope you will like this chapter. Recently, I'm feeling so lazy and bored to write this story .. Hope that I will get my inspiration back... Don't know what to say.. Thanks~~! Enjoy reading this~!