CLOSED.THE END.SORRY4EVRTHNG

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Hello!

Truthfully, I don't think anybody will read this but I will try my luck. So, I've been wondering for a while about this fic. I am really really fond of this fic and to be honest, I don't think I can finish writing this fic as all the inspiration, the mood, the motivation are long gone, not to mention probably the girls who applied already inactive while waiting for me to finish this fic. From the bottom of my heart, I am really-really sorry.

However, just like I said before, I'm really fond of this fic and really liked the plot and I think it be a waste if I just let it lying rotting in my collection of stories. So I was thinking that maybe I should make a new one. Open a new application and there will be new characters, plots, settings etc. But I must warn you guys that it might be a incomplete fic again...but I will try my best not to drag the story and finish it just like I planned to.

I don't know who will read this as it will be up on front page for few seconds so probably new readers will read this too and if you think it's a good idea, let me know. To the old subcribers, once again, thank you very much for making me happy while writing this fic (to girls who applied especially), I am really sorry that I am incompetent writer. I wish you all the reader the best of luck in your life and hopefully you will be happy always.

Thanks to crasykikki for agreed becoming my co-author. I am a bad unnie, I promised to edit your writing for this fic but I end up procrastinate and only just now (after few years) I let it update without editing it. I'm really a failure OTL

 

Thank you for everything! Let us meet soon on the other side! (the new fic btw) Thanks once again my beloved readers and subscribers!!