Sleepy, Sleepy

It Was Just An Accident

               “And jump and back!” said Sierra to Key. They both sat down, gulping water down in huge amounts.

               “That was great!” smiled Key. Suddenly they heard footsteps. Key hit the lights, Sierra grabbed her iPod and both crouched behind the speakers. Sierra could feel Key’s breath on her neck.

               “Stop it! Your breath is tickling me!” she hissed.

               “I can’t help it!” he hissed back. The door opened and both of them held their breaths.

               “I swear I heard something!” said Daesung’s voice.

               “It was your imagination!” said TOP. Both left. Key grabbed her hand and both ran out. They were just about to run off campus to dorm campus when somebody stood in front of them.

               “There you are,” said Onew’s voice. Then he noticed Sierra. “Why are you holding her hand?” he asked.

               “Eh?” she asked, her eyes widening in horror.

               “She’s my Dongsaeng!” said Key laughing nervously and pulling her into a back hug. She tried to smile.

               “Sierra!” called CL’s voice. Sierra pulled herself from Key and ran over to CL.

               “Yes Unni?” asked Sierra.

               “Oh there you are, I’ve been searching all over for you! Come we have to go and meet up with Jungmin,” said CL. They both headed to the vocal room. Jungmin was there and so were a couple of other people.

               “What are we doing?” asked Sierra.

               “Practicing,” said Jungmin.

               Sierra swallowed hard.


               Sierra and CL got to dorms and Sierra hit the bed instantly. The next morning she was hauled out of bed by CL. They practiced for a long, long time. Luckily they let them off at five thirty and Sierra managed to meet up with Key and they danced to their heart’s contents. Then she ran back to practice. Jungmin walked her and CL to the 2ne1 dorms at two in the morning.

               “I have never been so tired,” said Sierra with a large yawn.

               “I’m used to this,” said CL. Jungmin nodded. Jungmin pulled Sierra against him and wrapped her in his coat.

               “You’ll be fine dongsaeng, just sleep whenever you possibly can. Especially during the five thirty free time,” said Jungmin.

               Sierra grimaced. She didn’t have five-thirty free time, it was just dance practice time with Key for her. She collapsed onto her bed.

               She continued on with her busy schedule, practicing, dancing and sleeping for only three hours. She was really tired.

               She trudged to her dancing lessons with Key, barely able to keep her eyes at least half-open. Key wasn’t there yet. After a bit Key ran in.

              “I’m sorry I’m late!” he said. He looked at her face properly for the first time in an entire week. “What happened to your face?” he asked. Sierra on the other hand could care less what her face looked like.

               “Come on let’s dance,” said Sierra.

               “What’s going on Sierra? You look so tired,” he said.

               “Let’s just dance,” sighed Sierra.

               “No Sierra, sit down,” ordered Key. He grabbed her shoulders and forced her to sit down again. Key looked down at her.

               “What’s wrong with you?” asked Key, worriedly chewing on his lip.

               “Nothing, I just haven’t been sleeping enough,” said Sierra.

               “I’ll go get coffee for the both of us,” he said. She nodded. He ran out frantically and saw CL sleeping on a bench. What on earth was going on? He wondered. He grabbed the two coffees from the vending machine and ran back to the dance room. She was asleep. He smiled and sat next to her, placing the coffee cups on the floor. Her head fell to his shoulder. Suddenly the door opened. Minzy walked in. She stared.

               “Minzy!” gasped Key. “Please don’t tell anyone!” he begged. Minzy began backing out. Key gently put Sierra down and ran over to Minzy and grabbed her hands.

               “Don’t tell anyone please!” he begged.

               “What are you doing here?” Minzy asked hesitantly.

               “Sierra’s been giving me dance lessons,” said Key. “She’s so tired and I don’t know why,” he said.

               “She’s been working on Jungmin’s debut,” said Minzy warily.

               “Oh,” said Key.

               “Yeah,” said Minzy.

               “Just please don’t tell anyone, I helped you and Ji Young keep a secret, please help me too,” he said.

               “Alright, but if you get discovered, I know nothing about this,” said Minzy.

               “Thank you!” said Key.


               CL grabbed two ice-creams and sat down, waiting for Sierra. If she knew Sierra well then the ice cream would give her friend a boost. No one had arrived yet which was funny. Well then she supposed the staff members would be late because of the next generation ‘2ne1’ dance practice filming. Suddenly Jungmin rushed over and sat down next to CL.

               “Where’s Sierra?” asked Jungmin.

               “That’s what I’m wondering,” said CL.

               “I’m so tired now a days, I can only wonder how Sierra is putting up with all this. I only woke up because Yesung Hyung put lemons in my mouth. That’s exactly what Kyung Lim did on ‘Thank you for Waking Me Up’,” sighed Jungmin. CL gave a laugh.

               “I used to watch that,” she smiled.

               “You did? Aish! Oh, your ice cream’s melting,” he said.

               “Oh right, I forgot, you want it?” she asked, handing him Sierra’s ice cream.

               “Sure, thanks,” said Jungmin, taking the ice cream. Both sat there in awkward silence, eating their ice creams. Suddenly Key came, carrying Sierra on his back.

               “Hi guys,” he whispered. “I found her asleep and figured you guys were working on Jungmin Hyung’s comeback so I brought her here,” he whispered. He put her, asleep, on a chair. “Don’t wake her,” he whispered, waving his hands around, then he tip-toed out.

               “Oh! She looks so pretty when she sleeps!” said Jungmin softly. CL nodded.

               “I can barely bear to wake her up every morning,” she said.

               “She’s the cutest younger sister,” both said at the same time. Both turned to look at each other and laughed nervously. Both got up together at the same time, unexpectedly, bumped and fell down. Jungmin on top of CL. Sierra woke up and looked down at them.

               “What’s going on?” asked Sierra.


A/N- I am sooooooo sorry for not having posted in such a long long time. So as an apology and bacause today is Jungmin's B-day I'm doig a double post. Once again, Mianhe and Saengil Chukka Hamnida Jungmin Oppa!