Discovery

It Was Just An Accident

               “Oh no,” said Dara as she sat on her laptop.

               “What?” asked CL peeling an orange. She had been assigned to a few more shots with Jungmin and she was wanting the rest of the day as an off day.

               Minzy came out of her room, trying to settle her hair, yawning.

               “Look who’s the third to wake up this morning,” commented CL. She poured Minzy a glass of water.

               “'Is This Just a Bunch of Accidents?'” read out Dara.

               “Are you on allkpop.com again? Seriously Dara, why do you stalk Kpop stars like you’re a fan?” asked CL shaking her head in bewilderment.

               “It’s good to know what fans think of you,” said Dara. “Anyways, just listen, OK?” she asked before turning back to her laptop. “Recent uploaded photos shows 2ne1’s CL outside of dorms, having fallen on SS501’s Park Jung Min. But if you look at the picture closely she also resembles the fan that accidentally ‘bumped’ into Park Jung Min on his return from Japan. New clothes, shoes and accessories brand, Washout also stated that they used CL and Jung Min as their models. Is this all coincidence or is there something actually going on here?” Dara read out.

               “Oh! Thank you! Thank you fans for being so supportive!” yelled CL. She banged into her room as Bom came out of her room.

               “What’s up with her?” asked Bom.

               “I’m going to my room too,” sighed Dara.

               “Unnie, do you think Ji young is in the mood of playing table tennis today?” asked Minzy.

               “Aish, I don’t know!” sighed Bom grabbing an orange. “On a normal day I might say something but today is already starting to feel weird,”

               CL went out dressed in a white tank top, a grey jacket and white capris, heels and her faithful sunglasses. Dara quickly hurried out following her, pulling on heels.

               “I’m coming!” said Dara.

               “Oh Unnie!” smiled CL. They got into a van.

               “Where are we going?” asked Dara.

               “Shopping, we have to go buy something for Minzy and Ji Young,” said CL.

               “What do you mean?” asked Dara.

               “Jeez Dara, haven’t you realized they’re in a relationship?” asked CL.

               “Really? Oh! No wonder Minzy keeps going in and out!” said Dara. “But why are we buying something?”

               “Today’s their one year anniversary,” said CL.

               “One year? It’s been happening that long?” asked Dara. CL nodded.

               “Here we are,” CL entered the gift shop with Dara on her heels. She and Dara went through the things that they had there. CL saw the most perfect couple necklaces she had ever seen in her life. She grabbed it just as someone else grabbed its other side. She looked up. It was none other than her most hated enemy, Jungmin.

               “You!” they both said furiously at the same time. Both of them pulled on both the sides of the box.

               “Guys, guys relax,” said Dara worriedly.

               “I will not give this up,” hissed CL.

               “Oh yeah?” asked Jungmin. CL tried to kick at him. Fans had their noses pressed against the glass of the shop as they took pictures. Suddenly Jungmin wrenched the box from CL’s fingers and she fell backwards into a pile of stuffed toys.

               “Ma’am are you OK?” asked one of the shop personel. Jungmin smirked and walked out.

               “I’m fine,” said CL standing up.

               “Chaerin why did you have to fight?” asked Dara.

               “Sorry Unnie,” she said.


               CL entered dorms and found Bom sitting and eating corn and reading books.

               “Hey Unnie where’s Minzy?” asked CL. Dara nodded.

               “She went to go play table tennis with Ji Young,” answered Bom. CL and Dara walked out to the table tennis room. GD and Minzy were sitting next to each other.

               “Hey,” said CL. Both quickly stood up. “We got this for both of you,” said CL. Minzy took it.

               “Unnie, how did you know?” she gasped.

               “It was obvious,” smiled CL. “Chukkahe,” she smiled.

               “Thankyou,” said Ji Young and Minzy. Dara who had been coming right after CL smiled at the pair.

               “Minzy how could you not tell us?” she asked.

               “Sorry Unnie, I just thought it would be a little akward,” said Minzy.

               “I understand,” smiled Dara.

               “Uh, so we’ll head back,” said CL. She pulled Dara along with her.

               “They’re so sweet together!” exclaimed Dara.

               “Yes I know,” sighed CL. She walked right past someone very tall. Dara let out a little scream. CL spun around. Dara must have tripped and now she was lying in the guys arms. , thought CL. She rushed over to Dara and pulled her away from the guy.

               “Are you OK?” asked the guy. CL looked at him and realized it was Yesung of Super Junior.

               “I’m fine,” answered Dara. She gave Yesung a beaming smile. Yesung seemed instantly dazzled by her smile.

               “OK, then I guess I’ll be going,” he stuttered. He walked away looking backwards at them. He suddenly bumped into a pole.

               “Ow,” winced CL and Dara at the same time. Embarrassed, he stood up and walked away.

               “Is that guy cute or what?” asked Dara giggling.

               “He likes you,” said CL.

               “I noticed,” laughed Dara. “Kim Hyun Joong said you’re his type, so I decide Yesung’s my type,” she smiled.

               Kim Hyun Joong. SS501. Park Jung Min. Fudgesticks.

               “Thankyou for reminding me of 'He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named',” growled CL.

               “Sorry,” said Dara apologetically.

               CL rolled her eyes.

               Dara came and put her arm around CL’s shoulder.

               “Let’s go and party Chaerin! We’ll make kimchi fried rice and we’ll make kimbap and we’ll make everything,” said Dara.

               CL grinned at her enthusiastic friend.

               “Alright Unnie, Let’s go,” smiled CL.


A/N- I have my exams really soon so I may not be able to update for a bit. After Febuary 14 I will update as quick as possible. Minzy and GD are also my favorite YG couple especialy after GD confessed on TV that he had given Minzy a back hug in a hair salon. Yesung is coming in. hehehehe. SJ fans! Read my fanfic!