A Crazy Day

It Was Just An Accident

CL, Sierra and Dara were sitting on a bench and laughing at ‘Shinee’s Hello Baby’. They were watching the episode where they created stories and played them out. They heard running feet and looked up. The famous dancer, model and MC Rachu had run in front of them. She turned to look back.

“Jae Ri come quick!” she called. The girl she had been calling ran over. She had long brown hair, a sweet smile, long legs, an oval shaped face and eyes that disappeared when she smiled. CL, Dara and Sierra stared in awe.

“At least she can't compare to Bom Eonni,” Sierra gulped.

“Yup,” whispered CL. Suddenly Seohyun ran over to Rachu and Jae Ri. All three of them were long legged beauties standing next to each other. Rachu had much shorter hair, it came around her ears, she had a gorgeous figure and her skin was flawless.

“There they are!” said Seohyun pointing at CL, Dara and Sierra. All three pairs of eyes widened in utter shock, definitely not expecting the gorgeous girls to be there in YG for them. They seemed the typed that had loftier issues. Rachu, Seohyun and Jaeri quickly turned, eyes trained on the three insecure girls on the bench.

“Dara Eonni! Annyeong!” Rachu and Seohyun said at the same time. Dara awkwardly jerked up her hand and waved at them, definitely not understanding what was going on. All three girls ran over and Sierra and CL wanted to hide in a corner. If the girls had interest in Dara then Sierra and CL should leave as quickly and as quietly as possible.

“This is Chaerin Eonni and this is Sierra,” said Seohyun introducing the awkward girls. So much for quietly escaping now.

“Annyeonghasseyo,” CL and Sierra said at the same time.

CL stared at Jaeri. The gorgeous girl looked tired, like she had spent one too many nights up and doing work. CL pitied the girl even though she didn’t know what profession she had. She turned and saw Rachu starting to converse with Sierra.

“You’re not Korean, right?” Rachu asked Sierra.

“No she’s not,” CL answered for the wide eyed girl. Even during the Jungmin comeback promotions the girl was never talked to by any stars. She was usually in a corner, practicing her dance moves. Sierra could barely take in the fact that she was talking to Rachu who she had admired as a dancing sunbae from afar. “She’s from India,”

“Oh, aren’t you the girl that was caught in the picture with Park Jungmin and Chaerin Eonni that was the Kpop news headlines for a week?” aked Rachu.

“Ah, that,” said Sierra awkwardly.

“Yeah, it’s true,” said Jungmin jumping on Sierra from behind.

“Oh Jungmin sunbae, you startled me!” said Seohyun.

“Hi Seohyun.” Said Jungmin with a smile.

“So what are you guys doing here?” Dara asked weaving her fingers together nervously. She felt awfully short in such a setting.

“Oh, actually we just came to visit. Jaeri and I have been to SM, Cube, JYP, Jellyfish, Starship, CCM and DSP but we’ve never been to YG,” explained Rachu.

Suddenly Key went walking by, holding an ice cream with Ji Young and Taeyang, laughing his head off. He looked rather charming.

“Oh look, Jaeri, it’s Key,” said Rachu teasingly. Sierra who had been in awe and was smiling brightly instantly had a demeanor change. Her smile faded and she looked dark and upset. Seohyun who had laughed and looked at Sierra in that moment noticed the change.

“Ah, Rachu, leave her for a while,” said Seohyun hurriedly. Rachu turned away from Jaeri and looked at Seohyun in mild surprise.

“What has gotten into? Did you eat something funny?” Rachu asked Seohyun curiously.

“Nothing, I was just thinking Jaeri’s really tired and we always do this to her. She might get annoyed. Let’s give her a one day break,” said Seohyun urgently.

“Have you grown soft?” Rachu asked Seohyun. She gave her a strange look and turned back to Jaeri going: “Key, Key, Key……….”

“I have to go,” said Sierra standing up abruptly, startling Dara who was nodding off on Sierra’s shoulder. Sierra turned to Jungmin and CL. “You guys want to come with me?” she asked them.

“Sure,” both of them said. They got up and hurried after Sierra who had already started walking away.

“Hey! Don’t leave me here!” Dara cried, leaping out of her seat. She bowed to all three girls before chasing after her quickly retreating friends.

“Oh……what happened?” asked Rachu.

“I told you to stop,” sighed Seohyun.


“Wah, did you guys see Jaeri? She was so beautiful and she was soooo tall,” said Dara in a dazed sort of awe. CL found herself turning to look at Jungmin. Did he think that Jaeri looked pretty too?

“I saw nothing special about her,” Sierra sniffed disdainfully. She looked depressed. “Compared to Bom Eonni she is nothing. She’s like a matchstick in front a bonfire,” huffed Sierra.

CL looked at Sierra in surprise. The girl’s attitude was really strange. She had never heard Sierra so venomous. In fact she had never heard Sierra venomous at all!

“Did you think that she looked pretty Oppa?” Sierra asked Jungmin. CL turned to look at Jungmin, suddenly CL felt worried. Did Jungmin find Jaeri pretty? Why was she even concerned?

“Who?” Jungmin asked cluelessly. “Oh, you mean Seohyun right? Yeah, she looked pretty, but then she usually does. What else do you expect from a Girls Generation member?”  Sierra and CL started laughing.

“See?” Sierra giggled. “He didn’t even notice that she was there! Yah, Oppa, you should pay close attention to your surrounding!” chuckled Sierra. “What’s the time? Five-thirty? Oh gosh, I have got to go!” Sierra ran out.

“Again?” CL asked.


CL was walking to dorms when Ah In ran over to her.

“Oh, Dongsaeng! It’s been a while!” said CL.

“Noona,” he said handing her a card.

“Oh, what’s this?” she asked. She opened it.

Seoul Junior Swimmers Competition

CL looked up.

“Ah In, can you really do this?” she asked. She looked at him with concerned eyes. He nodded with a confident smile. “Oh my gosh! I am so happy!” she said kissing his forehead.

“Ah In, hi!” Sierra called.

“Hi Noona!” He ran over to Sierra with an invitation card held out to her.

“Oh! I can’t believe this! You’ve done so well Ah In!” said Sierra. “Give me a high five!” she said. He hit her hand with his, checked the time and ran off.

CL took Sierra by the arm.

“I’m so proud of Ah In. I feel like I’m on cloud nine right now! When he met in his accident I got so depressed but now I’m great. I will have to thank his coach so much!” said CL.

Sierra cocked her head and looked at CL with a funny expression.

“Well…….what would you happen to do if you don’t feel like thanking Ah In’s wonderful coach who taught him how to swim again?” asked Sierra.

“We’ll just see about that tomorrow!” CL said happily, not noticing the sinister way Sierra had smiled.

“Alright,” shrugged Sierra.

They walked back into dorms and saw Bom cuddling her puppy, Summer.

“Look who came back! My aunt dropped Summer off!” said Bom.

“Oh! Look here Summer,” said Sierra stretching out her hand to the puppy. The puppy sniffed her and then her palm.

“Aigoo! So cute. Hey Summer, do remember me? Chaerin Eonni?” she asked bending down and holding out her hands to the puppy. Minzy walked out of Dara’s room with a troubled face.

“Guys, we have problem,” sighed Minzy.

“What?” all three asked.

“Yesung asked Dara t date him. She ran away again. Now she won’t come out of her room,” said Minzy, arms crossed over her chest, a look of desperation on her face.

“Oh no,” said CL. She went to Dara’s room and sat down on the girl’s bed. “You like Yesung! He likes you! What is the big problem?” CL asked.

“I can’t be in a relationship with a guy who deserves better than me,” sniffed Dara.

“What is wrong with you?” CL asked Dara.

“I’m crazy, I speak my thoughts, I don’t respect people, I’m a trouble maker,” said Dara from her pillow.

“He fell in love with you for those reasons!” cried CL.

“No! He liked my looks! You saw the way he was that day. The guy knocked into a pole for heaven’s sake!” said Dara.

“He was interested with you back then. Now if you look at him he truly loves you. I’ve heard him talk about you, OK?” CL defended Yesung.

“What if I don’t love him?” Dara asked.

“What are you talking about?” asked CL.” Have you completely lost your mind? All of us can see the obvious,” said CL with a shake of her head.

“Ok, fine I love him! But he doesn’t know what being in a relationship with me is like,” said Dara.

“Why are you so afraid of relationships Eonni? You did the same with that guy from college,” said CL.

“I lost a guy.” Said Dara after a pause. CL stared at her. “I really, really loved him. He was my everything. One day I was being my usual crazy self when he complained that I drove him insane. I didn’t take that remark seriously. I though t he was just joking. The next day he broke up with me and started dating some other girl,” said Dara staring down at her toes.

“Oh my gosh, Eonni that’s awful!” cried CL.

“Chaerin, no one else knows about this. Can I trust you to keep this a secret?” asked Dara. CL nodded.

“Oh Chaerin Eonni! Where did you keep the marker that Ji Young Oppa gave me? It’s really expensive!” Minzy called from the kitchen.

“Oh that!” said CL. She ran to her room and began rummaging through. She couldn’t find it. She ran around the dorm searching for it. She ran into Sierra’s room. “Sierra have you seen Minzy’s marker?” CL asked.

“Uh, no I haven’t. Why do you ask?” asked Sierra.

“I had it and now it’s gone!” said CL.

“Uh, did you carry it anywhere today?” asked Sierra.

“No I don’t think so………” suddenly she remembered signing the autograph for Minzy, tucking the pen into her back pocket, running to Jungmin’s house, seeing Kyu Jong and asking him to sign her shirt when Jungmin was gone to get clothed. She had left the marker there! “Oh my gosh!” CL cried.

She ran out to the rain and headed to Jungmin’s. She looked in through the window and saw him taking the marker to his room. She opened the window and then climbed into his house, almost sopping wet.

She crept into his room. He had gone into the bathroom. The marker was on the dressing table by the bed. She ran there and grabbed it. She turned around and knocked straight into Jungmin. Letting out a scream she fell backwards, kicking his leg in the process. Losing balance Jungmin and she landed on the bed. Him on top of her. He stared down at her.

“What are you doing here Chaerin?” he asked. CL’s mouth opened.

“I-” she stammered.


A/N - today is SS501's 9th anniversary! I am so happy! I know I said that I would update sooner but I've been really busy! I'll to update tomorrow as well in honor of SS501!!! Today's chapter is specially for reenee35 since she is the only one I've heard declare that she's a SS501 fan and loves Jungmin. But this fanfic is really progressing. Thank you so much for your love every one!! CL is already falling for our Jungmin! Yay!! 

Also this is my elder sister's fanfic. It's really interesting. Especially for those who like reading Shinee fics!:

Secret Bride

Comment and subscribe!

Carrots and horses!!!