The Unusual Night at YG

It Was Just An Accident

“Please open the gate!” They yelled.

Jungmin started climbing the gate only to poke himself. He let out a hiss and fell down CL shook her head at him and continued on with her life. Jungmin pouted at his bleeding finger. He looked at everyone with big eyes but everyone was too busy. CL sighed and then pulled a band-aid out of her bag.

“Here,” she said handing it to him. He smiled brightly at her and CL felt weird in her stomach.

They stood there for a bit, trying to contact people that they could. But their calls and messages went unanswered. Jungmin was sitting on the ground, sprawled as he tugged at his bottom lip with his teeth and suddenly CL felt very, very awkward staring at Jungmin. She quickly edged over to Dara who was clinging to the gate and dramatically crying ‘Let us out!’s. Key was throwing the basketball at the gate and texting Onew like there was no tomorrow and if he was stuck in YG there’d be no tomorrow anyways. Seungri was wailing at his phone as he tried to call T.O.P. but he kept his phone silent at night because of the dumb sasaeng fans. Sierra was attempting to do what her stupid adopted brother had been trying to do before he cut his finger.

“Get down!” Dara hissed at Sierra. “Don’t think sasaeng fans haven’t attempted climbing the gate and don’t assume YG didn’t do anything to prevent it!”

Sierra obediently climbed back down.

Dara let out a frustrated sigh and put her hands on her hips, almost sassily, and glared at the hopeless younger idiots, not that she was any better of course.

“Look here.” Said Dara pointedly. Everyone turned to look at her, even Jungmin who was pouting as he studied his finger like it was alien. “We’ll have to sleep here in YG. All the YG stars have done it before except for Jungmin and Sierra and Key is not a YG star but I’m sure he’s slept in SM. There shouldn’t be any problems. We should’ve known everything would close early. No one’s working on comebacks, new albums or anything else.” Dara said. “Hopefully in the morning all of our disloyal, early sleeping friends will wake up in the morning and see our desperate SOS messages and we can sneak out of YG or we may be let off with a mild scolding.” Said Dara.

“Alright.” Seungri agreed.

Slowly everyone else agreed.

“What if there’s someone else stuck in YG?” Jungmin asked.

“Who is as stupid as us?” Sierra asked, already walking forwards.

“No one” CL commented with a sour expression which was not meant to discourage anyone from degrading their images anymore.

“Help…..” Jungmin whined from the ground.

Everyone was too tired and depressed to even consider looking at him.

Trying not to look at the cute expression Jungmin was wearing and his wet hair, CL stretched out her hand to him, trying to look bored. Jungmin eagerly grabbed her hand and pulled himself up, almost pulling her down to the ground in the process.

“Careful,” was all CL growled at him.

We’re sleeping in the 2NE1 practice room. CL messaged to Bom and Minzy.

They arrived at the practice room and picked the lock with Dara’s bobby pin.

After arguing and threatening glares – mostly on Jungmin’s part – their sleeping arrangements were solved. Dara slept next to CL who slept next to Sierra. Jungmin had promptly set himself in between Sierra and the other two boys, glaring at them fiercely too. Sierra had rolled her eyes and had told Jungmin to shut up. CL found Jungmin’s protective attitude sort of endearing.

“Chaerin Eonni.” Sierra whispered.

“What?” CL whispered back.

Everyone had fallen asleep. Seungri fell asleep humming to himself, Key plugged in his IPod and the entire world disappeared for him, Jungmin grumbled and cursed under his breath till he fell asleep, and he snored. He actually snored. Dara fell into a giggling fit before she fell asleep. They were using their bags and designer jackets as pillows. Seungri had complained about using his sweater when Sierra told him to just it up.

“Were you telling the truth when you said you didn’t like a guy?” asked Sierra.

Silence.

“Yes.” CL answered firmly.

“Could you do me a favor?” asked Sierra turning on her side to look at CL.

“What’s that?” CL asked staring at the ceiling.

“Be honest with me for one question.” Sierra said seriously.

“Alright.”

“Do you have any feelings towards a guy?” Sierra asked.

“Uh……….” CL thought for a while. “Yes.” She said in a small voice.

“OK.” Said Sierra. CL had thought Sierra would question more but she didn’t. CL was relieved. Sierra was an amazing girl.

“Do you have any feelings for someone now?” asked CL.

“I think so,” said Sierra. “Don’t tell Jungmin Oppa,” said Sierra.

“I won’t,” CL grinned.


Sierra woke up in the middle of the night by a cold draft of air. She hissed and decided to cuddle against Jungmin since he was always warm. CL was against Dara who was wrapped around the blonde rapper. Sierra turned to Jungmin to only find that he was actually missing. She sat up and discovered where the cold air was coming from. The door was open. She walked out of the room. YG was cast in dark shadows, a contrast to the moonlit sections of the hallways. The place looked haunted. There was one light in the hallway that was on. Jungmin was standing under it, kicking a can with his hands deep in his pockets. His face looked rather worried. Sierra walked over to him to find him abusing his poor bottom lip with his teeth.

She knew he knew she was there even if he hadn’t looked up and acknowledged her presence.

“What’s bothering you?” she asked, blinking a little as she got light in her eyes while trying to look up at his face.

Jungmin was silent for a bit before he looked at her.

“Seungri.” He said. It was so obvious that he lied about it, but Sierra let it pass and she even went along with it.

“Don’t worry. I’m not attracted to him. After you and the SS501 members I refuse to be attracted to any guys.” She said confidently. True, she had started to have feelings for someone else but it was nothing compared to what she felt for her favorite Kpop group. Nothing could compare to her love for SS501.

“That’s what I’m worried about, Kyu Jong’s coming over to visit tomorrow.” Jungmin said stupidly. Personally Sierra felt like he had nothing else to say but he was trying to lead her away from his lie as much as possible so he was saying the silliest things that first came to his mind.

“Why? Don’t you trust Kyu Oppa?” she asked, playing along with his plain lie.

“No, it’s not that, it’s just that he’s much older than you, you know and he might be expecting more from you than someone as young and innocent as you can give.” Said Jungmin.

That’s where Sierra gave up her acting career and started laughing.

“Oppa…..I’m pretty sure Kyu Jong Oppa and I will not start dating. Don’t you think he’ll feel like a pedo? We can’t just meet and start dating. Please! Kyu Oppa and me? You must be still half asleep!” she laughed. “It’s true I love Kyu, Saengi, Leader and Baby, but as much as I love them they will never be that kind of love, they never can be that kind of love, ever. I love them to absolute pieces but it’s not that kind of love. No way.” She chuckled.

“You sure?” Jungmin asked her warily.

“Very sure.” She said. “So what was bothering you?” she asked.

Jungmin stared at her open mouthed.

“Tell me,” said Sierra seriously.

“Me? I – you – what – no nothing….” said Jungmin, shaking his head.

“Boya?” Sierra asked.

“Alright……” sighed Jungmin. “I….think I have conflicted feelings for someone…..” he said.

Sierra did everything she could to keep the wide, happy smile from her face because she was pretty sure she knew who he was talking about.

“Ok, I understand.” Said Sierra with a nod.

Jungmin looked at Sierra in surprise. He had been expecting questions. Apparently not.

Sierra smiled and pulled him into a hug. Jungmin hugged her back, almost squishing all life out of her and while she was happy that he was happy she would rather like to keep her rib cage in one piece, thank you.

She suddenly noticed movement. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a slim, tall figure dash into one of the recording rooms.

“Oppa! Did you see that?” she gasped.

Jungmin nodded with narrowed eyes.

“Maybe someone got locked in with us.” He said.

Both of them ran to the room. It was dark and Jungmin had a bad feeling that they were going to find a ghost or something. Seven had told him about ghost stories in YG before. Sierra the light and Jungmin nearly jumped and crawled all over Sierra but he refrained himself from doing so. In a corner a female figure was huddled, her long hair covered the majority of her face since she was looking down at her knees.

“Who are you?” Jungmin asked, trying to sound strong.

The girl weaved her fingers together before she slowly looked up to face them. Her hair fell away from her face and she looked at both of them with curiosity. Jungmin and Sierra gasped in shock.

“Seohyun of Girls Generation?” Sierra cried in surprise.

“Hi?” said Seohyun.

“What are you doing in YG?” asked Jungmin.

“Running away?” she asked tentatively.

“Why? You’re the maknae of Girls Generation!” exclaimed Sierra. She was confused as to why Seohyun needed to run away from such a wonderful group.

“I’m not running away from them!” said Seohyun incredulously.

“Then who?” Sierra and Jungmin asked at the same time. Wow, they really were meant to be brother and sister.

“Kyuhyun.” Answered Seohyun.

“Kyuhyun?” Sierra asked.

“Yeah…….” Said Seohyun.

“Why?” Sierra asked.

“It’s not your business,” Seohyun bluntly stated, hugging herself. Jungmin felt indignation spread through him. How rude of her!

“I think it is, you’re on YG campus when you’re not supposed-” began Jungmin when Sierra stepped on his toe as hard as possible. Jungmin let out a yelp of pain and bit his hand in order to stop the howl he knew was coming. Sierra sure could step hard.

“It’s fine, Key Sunbae’s here, if you want you can talk to him. He’s stuck here with us,” said Sierra. Sierra held out her hand to Seohyun, hoping the older girl would trust her. Seohyun stared at Sierra as if weighing the options and then she took Sierra’s hand very hesitantly. They went to the practice room where the rest of the gang were sleeping in peace. Sierra and Seohyun stayed outside while Jungmin went inside to wake Key up and Key woke up screaming. He also managed to wake up everyone else with that scream. Key came out yawning his head off and Seohyun stared at him with teary eyes. Key blinked at her in utter surprise.

“Seohyun what are you doing here?” asked Key in surprise.

“What? Seohyun as in the Seohyun of Girls Genereation is here?” CL asked brushing back her wild, messed up blond hair with her right hand. She wiped away the drool from the side of .

Sierra nodded.

“She said she was running away from Kyuhyun of Super Junior or something like that.” Said Sierra. She wiggled her toes together in an attempt to get the blood flowing in them again.

“That’s funny. Wasn’t she in a relationship with Kyuhyun? I used to see them together all the time on Inkigayo.” Said Dara.

“Personally I think Yesung told her how good of a place to hide YG is.” Jungmin teased Dara. Dara turned an annoyed shade of red.

“Never!” she hissed in Yesung’s defense.

Key walked back in Seohyun clingy to his arm, like he was her shield.

“We can tell them.” Said Key looking at Seohyun. “They’re my friends and they will never tell anyone. You can trust them.” He said.

Seohyun nodded.

“Kyuhyun’s parents don’t approve of Seohyun and his relationship. They said that if they didn’t break up they’d leave Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun won’t listen to them but Seohyun doesn’t want to ruin the relationship he has with his parents. Seohyun came here in the afternoon to go over some things with Tablo Sunbae and then she heard Kyuhyun was searching for her so she stayed back here.” Said Key.

“Seohyun Eonni, for now why don’t you sleep with us?” Sierra asked kindly. Seohyun blinked, definitely not expecting the offer, then she nodded. She took her bag and set it as a pillow before sleeping next to CL.

“Uh, excuse me….”Seohyun whispered after everyone had fallen into fitful sleep again. Jungmin had returned to snoring.

“Yes?” asked Sierra.

“Are you the Sierra Dara Eonni told me about?” she asked. Sierra sat up. She was stunned. She did not think Dara would mention her to anybody outside of YG.

“Dara Eonni told you? When?” asked Sierra.

“At Yesung Oppa’s party.” Said Seohyun.

“Ah, yes….I am Sierra.” She smiled.

“I’ve heard your voice somewhere else. I can’t pin point where I’ve heard your voice but I have heard it somewhere.” Said Seohyun.

“I was a mystery singer in Jungmin Oppa’s comeback.” Said Sierra with a wide smile. She had never really told anyone about it. Seohyun’s eyes widened.

“And no one knew?”

“No, whenever we were on stage I wore a mask and no one could see my microphone, they all just thought that I was some random back up dancer and Chaerin Eonni had to mouth all my parts so it wouldn’t be revealed.” Said Sierra.

“That is so weird.” Said Seohyun.

“I guess it kind of was weird for Chaerin Eonni.” Said Sierra. CL shifted in between them and she almost started to crawl on top of Sierra. “Do you want to go outside and talk?” asked Sierra. Sohyun nodded and both of them got to their feet, slipped on their shoes and started tip-toeing out the door. They shut the door quietly behind them.

“So you like someone?” Seohyun asked Sierra.

Sierra turned scarlet.

“Someone sleeping inside?” she asked.

Sierra’s ears turned red.

“Key?” asked Seohyun with a knowing smile. Sierra looked up at Seohyun in surprise. Seohyun had hit the dot right away.

“How’d you know?” Sierra asked.

“Simple. The way you looked at him when he came out to talk to me with his hair ruffled and everything.” Smiled Seohyun. Sierra blushed even harder. “What made you like him?”

“Well, when I first arrived I saw the amazed look on his face after I had finished dancing, his determination through my lessons even though they were tiring, the way he took care of me when I was tired, he was so gentle.” A beaming smile had spread across Sierra’s face. “He’s the first guy other than my Oppa to treat me like I’m a beautiful diamond and yet a small puppy, it feels so good.” Smiled Sierra.

“You really do like him.” Said Seohyun in awe.

“Oh, is it that obvious?” asked Sierra blushing.

“Yup, oh look at the time. I think we should head back.” Said Seohyun. Both quickly hurried back.


A/N - I'm back my lovely subscribers and with full force, better vocabulary and more romance and awkwardness!!! My results just came out and I passed in Hindi which let me pass in ICSE!!!! Congratulate me!!! I'm ecstatic!!! I actually had locked myself inside my room and I had started crying my eyes out but my mom was like, "get out and check your results, blah, blah, blah, blah". So puffy, watery-eyed me got out only to find that I had passed!! Yay!!!!!!

Comment and Subscribe!!!