A Couple of Problems

It Was Just An Accident

               “This isn’t fair!” wailed CL.

               “How is it not fair?” asked Bom tiredly.

               “I don’t want to have anything to do with that-” CL clicked shut in shock as she saw Yesung and Dara walking side by side smiling.

               “What? Why did you suddenly stop?” asked Bom.

               “What are they doing?” exclaimed CL running over to the window and pressing her face against the glass. Bom followed her.

               “Good heavens! Now I feel like I’m the only one with nothing to do with a guy,” sighed Bom as Dara and Yesung walked in.

               “Chaerin you will not believe it!” said Dara excitedly rushing over to CL.

               “Now what?” asked CL.

               “After disappearing for several weeks, Jungmin’s back and he’s won in the court against CNR Media!” said Dara happily. CL gave a mock smile which quickly faded away into an annoyed frown. Dara realized what she had just said and to who.

               “Sorry I forgot!” said Dara hurriedly. Recently Jungmin had been classified as ‘He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-If-You-Want-To-Live’.

               “Which now means he has nothing to do with me!” laughed CL.

               “Except for the fact he’s joined YG.”

               “What?” screamed CL falling to the ground.

               “YG’s always like him and his singing style, he’s always been so good that even SM’s wanted him,” said Bom.

               “You know this for a fact?” moaned CL from the ground.

               “Yup,” said Dara and Bom.

               “Anyways what am I doing? Meet my friend Yesung,” said Dara. CL got up from the ground and brushed herself off.

               “Nice to meet you Yesung Sunbae,” she smiled.

               Bom smiled as well but didn’t say anything.

               “This is our 2ne1 and Big Bang practice room,” said a voice. Everyone spun around.

               It was Ko Hye Sun.

               “Unnie!” They exclaimed and ran over to her.

               “Hey guys, I was showing our newest member around, meet Park Jung Min,” she smiled CL turned to see him and fell down again.

               “Oh No,” sighed Bom and Dara.

               “Hi,” said Jungmin to Dara and Bom awkwardly.

               “Get him out of here!” yelled CL from her desolate spot on the ground. Dara grinned nervously. She grabbed Jungmin’s arm.

               “Shall we go?” she asked and dragged him away. Yesung hurried after them after glancing down at CL.

               “Is he gone?” asked CL.

               “Yes,” said Bom and Hye Sun.

               CL sat up.

               “That guy really has the nerve…Aish! Why did he join YG?” shouted CL, kicking her legs in the air like a child with a tantrum.

               Suddenly Minzy and Dara ran in.

               “Ah In’s met in an accident,” Minzy gasped.

               “What?” screamed CL. She ran out.


               CL sat on a chair outside the hospital room. Only her mom was allowed inside Ah In’s room even though CL had protested. Yesung, Dara, Bom, Minzy, Ji Young, Hye Sun and Jungmin - who was dragged by Dara - had come. The whole lot of them had gone to go buy beer except for Jungmin who was sitting next to her. CL could care less if he was sitting next to her. She was terrified. She had run out of the practice room at top speed and had found Ji Young with Ah In.

               “I’m sorry about what happened to your brother,” said Jungmin softly, trying to be the slightest helpful. CL didn’t answer. He turned to look at her and her head fell on his shoulder. Jungmin blinked in complete shock. CL breathed softly as she slept. Jungmin sat there wondering what to do. “Uh, Chaerin,” she said shaking her gently. Her soft blond hair was spread all over his shoulder and it was even slightly tickling his neck. He looked around and saw Dara walk over holding three beer cans one for Jungmin and one for CL. “Help,” he said. She rushed over and shook CL awake.

               “Eh?” asked CL, sitting up and blinking like an owl.

               “How did you fall asleep so fast?” snapped Jungmin.

               “Why should you care?” CL snapped back.

               CL’s mom came out.

               “Omma!” said CL rushing over to her. “How’s Ah In?”

               “He broke a leg and fractured his wrist, other than that he’s fine,” said her mom. Everyone except for Jungmin rushed in to see Ah In.

               “Donsaeng how are you feeling?” asked CL gently.

               “Well, the doctor gave me something, Omma said it was called morphine, but after that the pain went away,” Ah In sniffed.

               “You’ll be alright,” she said.

               “Chaerin we have to head back to YG,” said Bom. CL nodded.

               “Ah In, noona’s going to come back later, OK?” she asked.

               “OK,” he said.

               “They headed out and arrived at YG.


               “And finally India,” said their manager.

               “India?” asked CL.

               “Yes, we have a number of fans in India as well, so we’ll be needing a dancer from India. These are our dancers,” the screen lit up. “This is Nikita,” the dances went by extremely boring. “And last we have Sierra, she’s a college student, living independently in a dorm of a journalism college,” said their manager. ‘I Am the Best’ started playing. CL sat up in interest. This girl was awesome!

               “Sierra,” said CL instantly.

               “I agree,” said Bom.

               “I like her,” said Minzy.

               “She dances like her whole life depends on it, she’s cool,” grinned Dara.

               “Very well then, Sierra it is,”


               “Hey Jungmin!” said Dara waving to Jungmin enthusiastically. She ran over. “Anything about your YG comeback?” asked Dara. Yesung walked over.

               “Hey Jungmin,” he said patting Jungmin lightly on the back. “Do tell what’s going to happen”

               “Well all I know is that I’m going to do it one of the YG stars and one of your new dancers is helping,” he said.

               “That’ll be fun to watch!” said Dara. “You’re so cute!” she smiled.

               “Ahem,” said Yesung clearing his throat. “I have something I want to show you Dara,” he said. He dragged Dara away. Jungmin laughed.

               He went off to the table tennis courts and found CL banging away.

               “Whichever moron hit my brother is going to die when he meets me,” she yelled, hitting the ball so hard, it hit the net such a force, it bounced back and slammed her full in the face  on the forehead. “Ow!” she yelled and fell down. Jungmin watched silently from the window. “Now he’ll ever be able to swim again,” she said crying. “This world isn’t fair!” Suddenly Jungmin noticed Bom had been standing and watching right next to him the whole time. She walked in.

               “Come on Chaerin,” she said helping CL up. ‘Get the hell out of here’ Bom mouthed to Jungmin. He hurried away.

               Bom helped CL to dorms.


               The next morning CL had calmed down. Dara sat on her laptop.

               “YG stars and Yesung of Super Junior spotted at Seoul Hospital,” Dara read out. “The 2ne1 members, Big Bang’s GD, Ko Hye Sun, newest YG member, Park Jungmin and Yesung of Super Junior, spotted at Seoul Hospital, worriedly bustling about along with who appears to be CL’s mom. Apparently CL’s younger brother, Ah In, met in a car accident. Everyone present at the accident rushed to the hospital. In a security camera CL is seen with her head on Jungmin’s shoulder. The picture is given below.”

               Everyone turned to CL who was happily digging into her breakfast bowl, unaware of what was going on around her.

               “Why do you always make the front page Chaerin?” asked Bom.

               “Eh?” asked CL. She came to look. “That never happened, I swear!” said CL.

               “It did Chaerin, you fell asleep and your head dropped to his shoulder, I came and rescued him,” said Dara.

               “Oh gosh! Why?” she yelled. She ran around yelling crazily.

               “Yah CL, stop screaming and get ready, our first dancer is arriving. We have to go pick her up,”


A/N - Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Yes! Sierra is coming to Korea and she's playing a major role in bringing Jungmin and CL together. Ah In's accident also plays an important role. I decided to put Ko Hye Sun in because she did make an album under YG and I love her! Jungmin no longer hates CL as much. Yay! PIcture of Jungmin's dog Jeom Rye is below!