Swimming Lessons

It Was Just An Accident

A month and A half later

               “YG takes the charts high,” Dara read out with everyone crowded around her. She had become the latest news report woman for the YG stars. “GD’s comeback and Park Jungmin’s Korean comeback ‘Priceless’ and ‘New Journey’ have topped the Asian pop charts making YG the leading entertainment currently. YG manages to stun us all more and more. GD’s come back is awesome and has everyone jumping up and down in their homes and on the streets!” said Dara happily. Minzy grabbed Ji Young and kissed him. “Jungmin’s YG comeback has stunned everyone showing how amazing his talent is but he also had some help from 2ne1’s CL. Earlier there were several scandals about CL and Jungmin which have now been cleared. The surprising part of Jungmin’s comeback is the way CL modeled her voice, she sounded completely new and fresh and some people are even detecting a slight accent. CL, that was gorgeous singing!” Dara stopped there and turned to Sierra. “Well done Sierra!” she said. Everyone hugged Sierra, Sierra laughed.


               “I can’t believe that even with the promotions done we’re still topping the charts,” said CL as she and Sierra had their ice cream cones.

               “I haven’t seen Yesung Sunbae for a while, have you?” asked Sierra.

               “Super Junior went to Paris for a while,” said CL.

               Ah In ran over.

               “Noona!” he said hugging CL.

               “Hey there!” CL said. “You want my ice cream?” Ah In made a face. Sierra laughed.

               “Hello Sierra Noona,” said Ah In.

               “Hello Ah In,” said Sierra.

               “We’ve been trying to teach Ah In to swim again but it’s not working, we can’t find anyone who will spend their time in finding a way to get Ah In to swim again,” said CL.

               “Oh,” said Sierra sadly.


               “Oppa! I got lots and lots of carrot juice for you!” said Sierra as soon as Jungmin opened the door. A huge smile spread across Jungmin’s face.

               “Omo, I have the best younger sister in the world!” he said taking the carrot juice from Sierra. “You carried this all the way over here!” he said as he kicked the door shut. Sierra nodded. She sat down on the sofa.

               “Oppa, I have to ask you a favor,” she said Jungmin froze.

               “I should’ve known this was a bribe!” he wailed. “Alright what do you want?” he asked.

               “OK, there’s this kid who met in an accident. His name is Ah In, because of the accident his dreams are ruined! Oppa, please give him swimming lessons!” said Sierra.

               “No,” said Jungmin getting up. Sierra ran in front of him with her hands together.

               “Oppa Jebal!” she said.

               “No Sierra,” he said. Sierra fell to her knees.

               “Oppa please!” Jungmin’s eyes widened and he quickly got down on his knees.

               “OK, alright dongsaeng,” he said. “Now get up,” he said.

               “Thank you Oppa,” she said wrapping her arms around him.

               “Anything for my dongsaeng,” he said ruffling her hair. She smiled and quickly headed out, shutting the door. She turned around and almost screamed. Taeyang stood there.

               “Hi Sierra,” he said.

               “Hi Sunbae,” she said. She quickly ran off in search of Ah In, who she knew was on YG campus. She found him sitting alone on a bench doing school work.

               “Ah In,” she said coming over and sitting next to him.

               “Hello noona,” he said looking up.            

               “Listen, I found a swimming coach for you,” she said.

               “Noona thank you!” he said hugging her.

               “You’re welcome Ah In,” she said smiling. “But one thing,” she said. “Don’t tell him about your noona or your noona about him, they both hate each other,” said Sierra. A mischievous look came into Ah In’s eyes and he nodded.

               “Alright then, come here every day from four to six, OK?” she asked. He nodded. “Bring your swimming material in your school bag and meet me here, OK?” she asked. He nodded. Ah In looked at his watch.

               “Oh noona, I have to go,” he said. He put his books in his bag and ran off.


               Jungmin ran over to Sierra.

               “I’ve lost my swimming goggles,” he said.

               “I got them for you,” said Sierra. She took out shiny goggles. “I tried to get the best ones for you,” she said. Jungmin sat down next to her.

               “You really want me to reach this kid?” asked Jungmin. Sierra nodded.

               “Oh, look at the time! I’ve got to go pick him up,” Sierra ran out of the indoor swimming pool.

               “Hey noona!” said Ah In waving his arms around. She smiled and both headed to the swimming pool. Ah In froze in place on seeing Jungmin. Jungmin smiled at Ah In.

               “Hello Ah In,” he said.

               “Annyeonghasseo,” said Ah In bowing.

               “Just call me hyung and we’ll be fine,” said Jungmin with a smile.

               “Hyung,” said Ah In experimentally.

               “Alright then, let’s start,” said Jungmin.

               Sierra sat down and watched as Jungmin led the shy but beaming Ah In to the swimming pool.

               She looked at the messages on her phone. One was from CL.

               Sierra where are you? Let’s meet at Min’s coffee.

               Sierra texted back.

               Chaerin Unnie, I don’t know where Min’s Coffee is.

               The message came back quickly.

               Right, I forgot. Meet me at YG campus gate and I’ll show you. Oh you can bring your iPod.

               Sierra looked up to see Jungmin and mouthed – ‘I got to go’. He nodded at her. She gathered all of her stuff and walked, careful not to slip on the tiny puddles of water.


A/N - I am back! My parents are going insane if I even touch the computer so updating everyday will be difficult. You can expect an update at least once a week. I know.....I'm a bad author. Mianhe, Mianhe. Anyhow I'm getting even more busy cause I have a piano exam coming and my first semester exam and I don't know any Hindi but It's a requirement language...Argh! Wae??? But anyways, back to the fanfic. Min's Coffee is a very very important place. Ah In and Sierra.....partners in crime???? Hehehe...Ah In and Sierra are being naughty dongsaengs. Teehee!