Love + Love = Trouble

It Was Just An Accident

A/N - Before we start, this chapter is mostly KeyxSierra centric with a whole lot of JungminxCL fluff at the end, so don't miss this chapter, it's very important!


Waking up with a hangover was never a pleasant thing for CL. The moment she would open her eyes, the light would be too bright, everything would be way too loud and her headache would be pounding against her skull as if waiting for her head to split open to let the tension out and be free. That day was no different. CL groaned and clutched her head in desperation, wishing the throbbing would just stop. The dorm seemed to already be alive and she could hear Dara complaining about their lack of eggs for egg rolls, then she could hear Bom tell Dara to eat kimchi instead. What time was it anyways that they were talking about eating kimchi and eggrolls?

“What time is it?” CL groaned and sat up, hand to her head. She was pretty sure her hair was like a bird’s nest.

“Four fifteen,” Sierra answered, poking her head into the room. “I’m going to head over to Min’s, alright, Eonni?” Sierra asked.

“Why are you going?” CL asked her.

“I have to meet someone. I’ll be back later, maybe eight o’clock, anyways, I’ll be back for dinner, you OK with that?” Sierra asked.

“Yeah, I’m good,” CL answered.

Sierra ran out of the dorm.

What on earth did I do last night that I have a hangover like this? CL wondered to herself.

Sierra ran down the path to Min’s café. Seohyun was seated there and she was drinking a kiwi lemonade. Sierra sat down next to Seohyun and caught her breath. She turned to the older girl with an apologetic smile on her face.

“Sorry that I’m late! I had to wash my hair like a gazillion times because I needed to wash all the sand out of my hair,” said Sierra. She turned to Min. “I’ll take a crunchy frappe,” Sierra told Min. Min nodded and turned to start making it for Sierra.

“How was your time at the beach?” Seohyun asked Sierra.

“It was fun!” Sierra smiled brightly.

“And how was Key?” Seohyun asked.

Sierra sighed in disappointment. She put her chin down on the counter and pouted. “Like a forbidden fruit,”

“What do you mean?” Seohyun asked in confusion.

Sierra sighed once again. “He looked like a complete angel…he was so nice to me and he was so good looking.” Sierra looked at Seohyun, her lip jutting out in unhappiness. “But I can’t have him because he likes Minzy and not me…”

“What?” Seohyun cried in utter surprise. “No!”

“He does…” Sierra informed Seohyun.

“He likes you, oh my gosh, Sierra, he likes you!” Seohyun cried.

Sierra stared at Seohyun incredulously.

“No, he doesn’t…” Sierra said, slowly and firmly.

“Kim Ki Bum told me that he likes you with his own mouth.” Seohyun sipped her drink as Sierra was served her drink.

“What? No way!” Sierra cried in disbelief.

“You know what? This is crazy, but the other day I ended up discovering that he had this ridiculously large, red and ugly cut on his wrist all because he was trying to see you and then he accidently cut his wrist on the protruding end of the basketball court net fence.” Seohyun looked at Sierra with a serious look on her face.

Sierra gaped at Seohyun.

“Wait a moment, but he said it was because he was trying to see…Minzy…” it then occurred to Sierra that Minzy had been in dorms all day that day and Summer was at Bom’s friend’s house.

“He actually said that? The great, arrogant, always confident, almighty Kim Ki Bum actually did that? I’m going to start spazzing! Sierra James, he’s as shy as a hibernating bear around you! This is so amazingly cute, I think I’m going to barf rainbows!” Seohyun cried in delight.

“Even I’ve noticed how he stares at you,” Min commented as she fished an Oreo cookie out of Sierra’s frappe and ate it. “He just sits there and stares at you as if you’re Kim Tae Hee or something, or wait, even better, like you’re Jeon Ji Hyun…if the guy’s not positively in love with you then we have problems and we may need to send him to a mental hospital,”

“He does…” Sierra stammered out.

Oh my gosh…

Sierra thought she was going to faint.

Wait…then at the beach, did he stop me from getting up because he likes me?

Sierra smiled unconsciously as she sipped her frappe.

“Sierra, you’re smiling, oh and you’re blushing! Did something happen at the beach?” Seohyun nudged her. “Huh?”

Sierra smiled even wider.

“You don’t need to know what I’m thinking about,” Sierra grinned at Seohyun. “Hm…what’s the time, by the way?” Sierra asked. “Oh, I have to go and meet my Oppa,” said Sierra. Sierra got up and ran back up the path and to YG and to the bench where Jungmin was waiting for her.

“Oh Sierra!” Jungmin raised his hand to wave at her.

“Hey oppa!” Sierra smiled and sat next to Jungmin.

“Do you feel funny Sierra? Cause I definitely feel funny…” Jungmin mumbled, running his hand through his red hair. Sierra chuckled.

“Oppa, you just have a hangover like Chaerin Eonni and Yesung Sunbae, that’s why you feel funny. What do you expect, with all the all the alcohol that you consumed…” Sierra ruffled his hair fondly. Jungmin pouted and looked up her.

“Did I do anything strange when I was drunk?”

“Uh…if you say that cracking eggs at least a score of eggs on your head is strange and not borderline psychopathic, then yeah…you did something strange when you were drunk last night, Oppa…” Sierra nodded her head at him.

“What?” Jungmiin cried in distress. “I did that?”

“Uh huh, Daesung Sunbae and I had to wash out your hair last night because you passed out on Taeyang Sunbae who was already drunk anyways…” Sierra shook her head with a sigh.

“Oh…” Jungmin blinked.

“Hm…” Sierra grinned at him. “Oh, Oppa, I want you to listen to a song that I’ve been doing a slow dance routine for. It’s called ‘Jar of Hearts’ by Christina Perri,” said Sierra. She took out her IPod and her earphones. She turned it on and then put the earphone in Jungmin’s ear. Anyone who wasn’t a part of YG would’ve thought they were looking at a couple, but everyone in YG knew that Sierra and Jungmin were just soul brother and sister who probably would never ever be separated, ever.

“It’s good! I like it! You’ll have to show me the dance sometime!” Jungmin said. Sierra turned bright red. She knew that she couldn’t show the dance to him of all people, especially since she was doing it with Key.

Sierra checked her watch.

“What happened?” Jungmin asked her.

“It’s already five thirty?” Sierra gasped and got to her feet.

“Where are you going?” Jungmin asked with furrowed eyebrows. He knew that Sierra was usually up to something when it struck five thirty, but since his swimming lessons with Ah In were at the same time, he never had the chance to ask. But now since he had one day off, it bugged him.

“You know I always go at five thirty!” Sierra called out to him as she ran off. Her heart was hammering in her chest. She was almost about to freak out. Key liked her and she liked him back. She really didn’t know what she was supposed to do when she would see Key. Maybe just dance and talk after?

------o------

Minho, Key, Jiyoung and Taeyang sat in the gym, calmly eating sandwiches. Key decided not to eat the sandwiches, realizing that dancing on a full stomach would not be the best decision to make. The others were confused because Key wasn’t one to reject a subway sandwich. In fact, he’d be the first one to pitch in for an order. But Key just sat there and watched them eat, eyes endlessly watching the clock on the wall. Minho noticed what he was looking at and looked at Key in confusion who was chanting under his breath.

“Ten more seconds, just ten more seconds…” Key whispered to himself.

“Do you have somewhere to be, Key?” asked Minho.

“Don’t mind him-” began Jiyoung.

“Yes! Five thirty!” Key cheered, leaped to his feet, grabbed his backpack and ran out the door.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Minho yelled through a mouthful of roasted chicken subway.

“Somewhere!” Key yelled.

“He always disappears at five thirty,” Jiyoung explained with a sigh. “I haven’t been able to get a peep from him on why even though I tried to torture the answers out of him,” Jiyoung shrugged and slapped Taeyang’s hand away from his sandwich.

------o------

“I swear I’ve heard that song somewhere before…”

Jungmin felt curiosity gnaw at him. He desperately wanted to know where Sierra ran off to at five thirty that even Bom commented on it. What kind of thing did she do at five thirty that she had such a commitment to? He got up and then ran in the direction Sierra had ran off to.

------o------

Both Sierra and Key ran in at the same time. There was a crackling tension in the air that both of them could feel. It was pulling at the both of them, desperate to make some kind of contact, but Sierra and Key resisted it, resolving to only grin at each other while they caught their breaths.

“You ready?” asked Sierra.

They had been working on the routine for two weeks and Sierra knew that it was the best that they had done so far. She didn’t mind the amount of skinship that the dance required them to have. It was the job of a dancer to let the music lead to body chemistry between the two people dancing. Sierra pulled out her IPod.

“You bet I’m ready,” said Key.

They both shut the doors and then played the music, letting the soft music lead them into a world of fantasy where their teamwork was desperately needed, where the two of them were one. The past few days of dancing had been so awkward for Sierra, especially after she realized her feelings for Key. But now, none of them held back from dancing their hearts out with their true emotions.

The song reached its and Key grabbed her arm and spun her around gently. The song slowly came to a halt as he pulled her against him. She grinned up at him and he grinned back down at her. Both of them panted. Even though it was a slow dance, they had danced several complicated moves, so they were pretty tired. Their eyes were locked in an unwavering gaze and suddenly Sierra felt lost in his soft brown irises. Her heart slammed against her rib cage.

“You did really well today…” she said softly, trailing off as he fixed his eyes on her lips and her eyes fixed on his. Both of them slowly drew close to each other, and then they were kissing.

------o------

Jungmin was never that smart. Sure he was in the student council in his high school days and he was at the top of his class, but the logic that came out of his brain was often, OK, more than often, crooked. But he could put two and two together when he heard ‘Jar of Hearts’ from the practice room. He stopped in utter surprise and back tracked. Usually there would be trainees dancing. Jungmin remembered the countless times when Ah In couldn’t come for classes and he had passed by the room. He had always thought that the trainees were in there. It hit him, he had heard ‘Jar of Hearts’ when he had passed by the practice room those numerous times.

He cracked the door open and almost turned to ice at the sight. Sierra and Key were dancing together. It wasn’t just sloppy dancing. They were dancing so well synchronized that they had to have been practicing for a while to pull that off so well. The insane amount of touching they were doing the entire song had him gritting his teeth. Jungmin didn’t even know if Key was allowed to dance there without permission. Oh wait, he wasn’t allowed to dance there without permission. That, Jungmin knew as a fact. Key pulled Sierra close to him and then Sierra said something softly.

Oh no, I know where this is going…I just know it!

They kissed.

Jungmin was positively fuming, protective instincts instantly kicking in as he glared at the two. He swung the doors open and marched towards the two who were lost in their own little world. Jungmin was literally almost ready to murder someone.

------o------

Sierra was lost and she knew she would never be able to return to normal. When she became Jungmin’s little sister and let go of him, she really didn’t know what she would do with herself. Her heart felt so empty, like it was just a void. But suddenly Key came along and filled her up with all of him and stolen her away into his own world. He had completely taken her soul and she never knew she could truly love someone so much. Sierra couldn’t describe what she was feeling.

“Kim Ki Bum, get your hands off her,” Jungmin’s voice cut through their moment. Sierra and Key separated. Sierra turned with a surprised look on her face, with slowly faded into almost horror as her brother advanced, almost seething, looking furious. She didn’t like it when her brother went over board to protect her. Sure, it was cute, but at the current moment, it was the last thing that she needed from him.

“Oppa…”she whispered.

Jungmin stopped right in front of her, glaring at her. Sierra felt her knees go weak at the harsh stare. She had never seen that look directed at her ever before and it nearly tore her to pieces. Jungmin always smiled at her and laughed, occasionally he would look grumpy or he would be upset about something, but he never glared at her. The first glare coming at her from her first love, her Oppa, her star, her inspiration, almost her life and heart was too much for her. She could barely look up at him.

“You are coming with me,” Jungmin grabbed her wrist and started to drag her away.

“Hyung-” Key began in utter desperation. Even he knew how protective Jungmin was when it came to Sierra. If he didn’t already know that Jungmin was attracted to someone else he would have sworn that Jungmin liked Sierra. Jungmin turned to glare at Key.

“Don’t you dare say a thing,” Jungmin ordered in a frigid voice.

Jungmin continued pulling Sierra with him.

“Oppa stop it!” Sierra cried as soon as they reached the 2ne1 dorm. She wrenched her wrist away from him. “What is wrong with you today?”

“You cannot get close to guys like that,” Jungmin growled.

“Why can’t I? I’m eighteen Oppa!” Sierra said in anger.

“You can’t trust guys! They can’t be trusted!” Jungmin snapped.

“Not everyone is like that! Not everyone breaks your trust! Just because someone broke your trust doesn’t mean that everyone breaks your trust!” Sierra shouted.

Jungminn blinked, his face going blank and Sierra knew that she had hit a nerve, one that she was instantly sorry for hitting. She quickly reached for Jungmin’s hand, her heart pounding in her chest. She shouldn’t have said that. She knew it was the wrong thing to say.

“Oppa, I’m sorry…” she began.

Jungmin pulled away from Sierra.

“You’re not meeting him ever again,” Jungmin ordered.

Sierra’s eyes flamed.

“You can’t make that happen,” she said.

“What if I tell everyone that he was dancing there when he wasn’t supposed to be?”  Jungmin asked.

Sierra’s eyes widened and tears filled her eyes.

“Oppa…”

Jungmin just continued to look away from her.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Dara cheerfully asked, opening the door.

Sierra pushed past Dara and stormed into the house. Dara blinked.

“What’s gotten into her?” Dara asked.

Jungmin sighed and walked away.

------o------

“Has she said anything at all?” Minzy whispered.

The 2ne1 members were gathered in the kitchen watching the door of Sierra’s room. None of them knew what was going on, but they all could feel the tension and even Bom had tried to talk to Sierra but she failed. Sierra refused to speak. Aside from the fact that Dara had seen Jungmin and Sierra with each other, they really were clueless.

“She and Jungmin probably got into a really big fight this time,” Dara whispered.

“We need to get her to eat, she hasn’t eaten since a snack in the afternoon yesterday,” Bom sighed.

CL was glaring at her phone.

“It’s a boy,” she said flatly.

“What?” the other members asked her.

“Remember the last time Sierra and Jungmin got into a huge fight?” CL asked. The members looked at her blankly. “It was during Ah In’s swimming contest, remember?” The realization dawned on the members and they slowly nodded. “It was because that guy was flirting with Sierra and Jungmin almost beat him up,” – and I was jealous because of that – “Sierra didn’t talk to him for an entire day” – which was ridiculous because if I was her, I’d be immensely thankful – “So this time maybe it’s a guy as well? Because Sierra and Jungmin never get into fights over anything else,” CL shrugged. But does that mean that Jungmin likes her?

“Well…that does make sense…” Minzy nodded.

“I’m going to go talk to him,” CL said. She grabbed her jacket and walked out.

“What on earth, she’s going personally? But Chaerin would sooner rip out her eyeballs than personally go meet Jungmin without appointment…” CL heard Bom’s voice behind her.

CL stormed into the swimming pool area. Jungmin was sitting on the bleachers and Ah In was swimming. CL marched over to Jungmin who looked up at her in surprise. CL glared down at him, trying to ignore the very obvious fact that he was shirtless.

“What did you say to Sierra?” she demanded.

Jungmin sighed.

“Can we not talk about this right now?” Jungmin asked pointedly looking at her. “You’re the last person I want to talk to right now,”

CL bristled.

“Noona!” Ah In popped his head out of the water, smiling brightly.

“Another lap,” Jungmin said.

Ah In nodded and dived back into the water. Any other day and CL would have reprimanded Jungmin for not letting Ah In talk to her for a little bit, but at the current moment, it was better to have Ah In under water as they talked, especially since Ah In would be really curious, considering the fact that he had a crush on Sierra and they would be talking about her.

“What did you do, Park Jung Min?” CL asked, arms crossed over her chest.

“I told Sierra not to talk to him anymore, that’s what,” Jungmin huffed, blowing his hair out of his eyes.

“To who?” CL asked curiously. For a very valid reason, she wondered if Jungmin was talking about Seungri. After Seungri admitted his attraction to Sierra, Jungmin had been keeping an eye on the younger whenever he was near Sierra. CL really found it ridiculous, because no matter how large of a Kpop fan Sierra was, CL knew that Sierra wasn’t attracted to Seungri the slightest.

Jungmin remained silent.

“To who Jungmin, who?” CL asked.

Silence.

“Yah! I asked you a question!” CL wailed. “You should answer me! Do you want to get whacked or something?” CL hissed.

“Key, that’s who!” Jungmin practically erupted.

CL stared at him, blinking blankly at him. Key? Where on Earth did he even come from? Suddenly she remembered what Dara had said the night they had accidently gotten trapped in YG. When they spotted Key and Sierra, Dara had suspected something going on between the two but CL had dismissed it the moment Seungri arrived on the sight.

“Why would you tell her to do that? What crime did he do?” CL asked, quickly sitting down right next to him and a little too close for Jungmin’s comfort considering the fact that he was shirtless. CL didn’t seem to mind it though and Jungmin wondered jealously for a moment if she was actually used to the situation.

Jungmin mumbled something under his breath.

“What?” CL asked, leaning closer.

Jungmin spoke a little louder, but it still was unintelligible.

“What?” CL started getting annoyed. She leaned even closer. Jungmin’s eyes widened. CL was definitely too close for comfort.

Jungmin spoke through clenched teeth this time, his saucer shaped eyes on CL.

“I can’t hear you,” CL said in an irritated tone. She leaned even closer, her blond hair brushing against Jungmin’s bare and wet shoulder.

“They both kissed!” Jungmin almost shrieked, jumping away from CL in absolute mortification.

CL stared at him in surprise, for both his statement and his weird reaction.

“They kissed?” CL asked. She never even thought that was possible. She never saw Key and Sierra’s chemistry, but both Dara and Minzy seemed to have noticed it. “Are they both really close to each other emotionally?” CL asked Jungmin. It was a dumb question, because after protecting herself for eighteen years, Sierra wouldn’t give her first kiss away so foolishly and CL knew that Key was better than someone who played with people’s hearts.

“How am I supposed to know?” Jungmin mumbled.

CL slapped him the next moment.

“Ow! What was that for?” Jungmin cried, caressing his cheek.

“You idiot! You stupid piece of good-looking red-head!” CL erupted. Jungmin blinked at her. Did CL just call him good-looking? “What if they really are close but they tried to fool everyone even the 2ne1 members because they were scared that a stupid bull named Park Jungmin would find out and tear everything apart! If they really love each other what are you going to do? How are you going to take responsibility?” CL burst out.

“She can’t trust him!” Jungmin cried.

CL stood up, frustrated with how narrow minded Jungmin was being.

“Park Jungmin, who are you to tell her who to trust? You give your trust to someone in hope that they won’t break it and if they do, you let them know that their brains will be blown out with a bazooka. Are you telling me that you don’t trust me?” CL asked Jungmin. Jungmin stared at her with wide eyes. CL smiled softly and she felt herself confessing. “I trust you,” she said before walking out of the gym.

------o------


A/N - So this is the last thing I put up before my exams. Sorry for the lack of CL and Jungmin moments in the majority of the chapter. I hope I made up for it in the last few moments! Wish me good luck on my exams, they're very important to me! And as an apology I will come back with hopefully a double update next. See Ya guys! Have some Jungmin:

Carrots and Horses~