Assumptions

It Was Just An Accident

CL stared furiously at the mirror as her hair was being settled. Why did she have to partner with Park Jungmin? Why not one of the Big Bang or Shinee members? Dara said she was so lucky. CL snorted, what luck? She was wearing a pair of shorts with high heeled boots and a red checkered blouse with a brown jacket.

She walked out as soon as she was done. Jungmin was standing there wearing a pair of low jeans, red and white gym shoes and a grey shirt. She snorted. Jeez, what a moron. She walked over to her place.

“Alright, yes let’s do this. I decided the positions for the shoot,” said the photographer. “OK, CL stand there , yes right in front of the bench,  Jungmin go, put your arm on her shoulder,” said the photographer. “Good!”

They did several other shots with different clothes.

“Are we done?” she asked.

“Yes, you guys can change into your usual clothes,” said the photographer. “Thank you for your cooperation, you have worked hard,”

CL ran all the way back to dorms as soon as she got out of the van. She ran into the shower.

“What are you doing Chaerin?” asked Bom outside the door.

“Washing off his germs!” she shouted over the shower. Bom blinked before her eyes widened to the size of saucers. She turned around slowly and went to Dara who was eating snacks and reading a book.

“What does she mean by washing off some guys germs? Has she been in a relationship that we don’t know about?” asked Bom. Dara gave a smile which meant she knew everything.

“She and Park Jungmin,” she smiled dreamily. She turned to look at Bom. “They’re such a lovely couple, right Unnie?” asked Dara.

“So did she and Jungmin………..” Bom started in horror and then trailed off.

“Aniya, they just probably had a disagreement,” smiled Dara.

“Oh,” said Bom.

“What are you guys talking about?” asked a shocked Minzy who was standing in the door way. “Unnie’s in a relationship?”

“Yes, yesterday she just went to see him,” smiled Dara.

“So wait, Unnie was at a hotel……that means……….she and Jungmin……….her hair was a mess too………..,” said Minzy. Dara snapped out of her trance.

“Oh my gosh did I just say all of that?” asked Dara.

“She told you to keep this a secret from us?” asked Bom sounding hurt.

“No I was just imagining stuff!” said Dara quickly. “Guys seriously!” she wailed.

“Just wait till I tell her who to keep secrets from, Minzy you are backing me in this,” ordered Bom. Minzy blinked but nodded.

“She’s going to kill me,” sighed Dara.


               CL walked out of the shower, drying her hair, to see Bom glaring at her and Minzy just standing behind Bom like a zombie. She looked back at them confused and turned away and continued. She stopped when she could still feel their eyes on her back. She turned around.

               “What?” she asked.

               “How did you think it would take for us to find out?” asked Bom sounding officially upset.

               “What?” asked CL again.

               “We’re your friends, or better your sisters,” said Bom. “How could you not count on us for support?” she asked.

               “What are you talking about?” asked CL.

               “How could you be in a relationship and not tell us?” said Bom finally. CL stared for a second and started laughing her head off.

               “With who?” she asked laughing and chuckling.

               “Park Jungmin,” said Bom. Minzy nodded meekly. CL’s amused smile faded.

               “Dara Unnie!” she yelled. She marched out in search of Dara and found her hiding behind the kitchen counter. “Unnie how could you tell them that?” she asked her voice extremely high.

               “I’m sorry you know I tend to voice my thoughts and I was imagining you and him as a couple , when I told them it was just my imagination they didn’t believe me,” said Dara.

               “”Why would you imagine me as a couple with him?” yelled CL.

               “I don’t know but it’s a good couple,” said Dara swallowing hard.

               “Oh thank you for your support Dara Eonni! The entire universe thinks we’re a good couple,” screamed CL in crazy desperation. She was no longer screaming at Dara. She rushed into her room and slammed the door shut. Dara winced. They heard a bag fall. They turned, CL’s younger brother, Ah In, stood in the doorway.

               “What are you guys yelling for?” asked Ah In.

               “Hi Ah In, now would not be a good time to be here, I’ll take the bag and why don’t you go?” asked Bom.

               “The bag is for my noona!” he said and went away.

               “Chaerin, Ah In dropped off a bag for you,” said Minzy tentatively. CL’s hand reached out and she grabbed the bag.

               She opened it up. It was a necklace. The necklace she had always wanted. Her mom said she would buy it for her. However, she became a trainee and her mother did not approve of and with the disapproval went her chances of ever getting the necklace. But this meant her mom approved. Her mom was happy with what her daughter was. CL laughed out loud and began jumping around for joy.

               “What suddenly happened to you?” asked Dara.

               “My mom approves of me!” CL screamed into the air happily.

               “Your mom does?” asked Bom remembering the continuous fights CL and her mom had, usually leaving CL furious or in tears.

               “Yes!” CL screamed.

               “She opened the door and pranced outside, not caring who stared at her. Her mom had accepted her and that was all that mattered. Ah In, who had been waiting outside to see CL’s reaction, stood up. CL ran to him and gave him a hug.

               “Ah In thank you!” CL laughed.

               She danced even more, not realizing her manager, a camera crew and Jungmin were heading her way. While dancing she knocked straight into Jungmin. He fell down and she fell ontop of him. The entire place was enveloped by a deadly silence as the camera crew quickly snapped some pictures. She stared down at Jungmin who looked up shocked.

               Why, oh why, is my life turning out this way? Thought CL.

               If these pictures spread I’m going to die, thought Jungmin.


A/N- Sorry to the loyal readers and subscribers who had to wait. I am so busy nowadays and my laptop crashed. Updates will be slow cause I have exams coming up. Thankyou!