Sierra Welcome to Korea

It Was Just An Accident

               “So um……since you’re the only female dancer we'll have you stay in our dorms,” said Dara.

               “Oh my gosh! She’s so pretty and cute!” said Bom standing in front of Sierra.

               “No Unnie, you’re much prettier than me,” smiled Sierra.

               “Here we are, 2ne1 dorms,” said CL.

               “Where’s Minzy Unnie?” asked Sierra.

               “She went to go out with Ji Young,” said Dara.

               Sierra smiled. In just a couple of hours she had become great friends with her favorite girl group in the whole of South Korea.

               Sierra carried her dance charts and plugged her earphones into her iPod before walking out to go to the 2ne1 practice room. Even though no one would be there she loved dancing. She was walking there when bumped into someone and she dropped everything she was carrying including her precious iPod.


               Jungmin had been heading out. He had an appointment with Young Saeng. He bumped into a girl unintentionally. He cursed himself for not watching where on earth he was going. All her papers and her iPod fell down. He bent down and helped her get her things.

               “Gomawoyo,” she said and headed off. Jungmin stared as she left. For some insane reason she sounded very familiar.

               After dancing for two hours, she sat down. She took her towel and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

               “You are amazing…….” said an awed voice.

               “Eh?” she asked standing up. Sierra looked up. It was Shinee’s Key. fell open. She bowed quickly. “Annyeonghasseyo,” she said.

               “You dance really well,” he said.

               “Aniyo, I just practice a lot,” said Sierra smiling. The compliment from a star she had adored for years was a little too much. She wondered if she would die of a heart attack.

               “But, I’ve rarely ever seen those moves,” he said.

               “I uh, go with the flow of the music,” she said.

               “Hm……I see, are you one of 2ne1’s new dancers?” he asked.

               “Yes, my name is Sierra,” she said. “I’m from India,” she said and then paused confused. “Can I ask what you’re doing here?”

               “Actually I was just hanging around with Ji Young and Taeyang but then Ji Young had to go so I was just wandering around,” he said.

               “Oh,” Sierra said.

               There was an awkward silence.

               “Could you give me dancing lessons?” he asked.

               “Eh?” she blinked. “But you already know dancing,” Sierra said.

               “I just follow what the trained professionals say, but you do it different, you do what the music tells you to do,” he said. “Could you show me how to do that?”

               “But you’re three years older than me,” said Sierra.

               “But you dance better than me,” said Key.

               “Well, I suppose it comes with the music, you have to love the music, it had better speak to you,” Sierra said.

               “From now on should I call you teacher?” he asked. Her eyes widened in horror.

               “No just call me Sierra,” she said.

               “Alright,” he said grinning at her. She grinned back.

               “Lesson one, let the music bury itself in you,” she said. She the music and Key nodded with a smile.


               “I think that’ll be enough for today,” said Sierra stopping the music. Both of them were dripping with sweat.

               “I’ll drop you off at your dorms,” he said.

               “No it’s fine,” she said. “If we’re spotted together it’ll create a sandal,” she said.

               “Oh that’s alright, just tell everyone that I’m your elder brother,” he said.

               “OK,” Sierra said. He took her to dorms.

               “Thank you,” he said.

               “Tomorrow’s lesson at five thirty in the evening,” she smiled.


               CL was drunk and all she could do was regret it. She was drunk on YG campus, if a camera caught her she was finished. She tottered into the shadows. She heard music. It stopped. The lights of their practice room turned off and she saw two figures dash out of the campus. Why the heck were people practicing in their practice room at nine o’clock in the night?

               “What are you doing here?” hissed a voice.

               “Take me to dorms!” she shouted kicking Jungmin’s leg.

               “Great you’re drunk…” he sighed.

               “What you have a problem with thar?” growled CL.

               “OK, I’ll take you,” he said. He dragged her into his car and to the dorms.


               CL screamed.

               “What are you doing here?” she screamed.

               “Are you serious?” snapped Jungmin.

               “What are you doing here?” CL screamed again.

               “You honestly don’t remember?” asked Jungmin.

               “Yes, so you had better get out of here!”

               “You had me hold a concert the entire night! Now you remember?”

               Sierra stepped out of her room yawning.

               “Help me get this idiot out of here!” CL yelled to Sierra.

               Jungmin turned to look at Sierra and Sierra turned to look at him.

               “Oppa?”

               “Donsaeng?”

               Both ran to each other and hugged. CL stared with open.

               “What are you doing here?” asked Sierra.

               “What are you doing here?” exclaimed Jungmin.

               “What? Wait a second, hold it!” yelled CL. “You both know each other?” asked CL. Sierra and Jungmin nodded.

               “Jungmin was my first love before he became my brother!” said Sierra.

               “Great, absolutely brilliant!” sighed CL.

               “I’ve been taken as one of 2ne1’s dancers,” said Sierra.

               “I’m here because she was drunk,” said Jungmin glaring at CL.

               It hit Sierra instantly that CL and Jungmin were a good couple.

               “It’s not my fault that Victoria threw a crazy party!” yelled CL.

               “Could you guys stop yelling?” asked Dara. She came out at the same time as Minzy and Bom.

               “What is going on?” asked Bom.


A/N - Yay! Key made his entry! Jungmin and Sierra knocked into each other without realizing....heheehehe. CL, your fault you got drunk and really a whole concert the entire night? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sierra knows they're meant for each other from the very begining!