The Accident

It Was Just An Accident

The blond haired girl strode throught the streets in a pair of skinny jeans, sneakers, a hoodie and sunglasses. She was chewing on gum and her iPod was plugged in. From the first glance she looked like a girl with a lot of attitude and recklessly rich. Guys were throwing her a couple of looks which she returned with fleeting glances. The place was pretty crowded. at the far end of the road there was a crowd of girls screaming. Suddenly  she was pushed by another crowd of screaming girls coming from behind her. She was swept into the crowd she had been observing earlier and was pushed, squished and pulled. When she regained her balance she was in the front row of the crowd. It was Park Jungmin of the former SS501 everyone had been gawking at. She rolled her eyes.

She turned around to look backwards in search of a way to get out of the crowd. Suddenly the crowd surged forward again and with a violent shove she was pushed forward. She fell right against Park Jungmin and right into his arms. Fans screamed wildly. Jungmin stared at her.

"Are you OK?" he asked hesitantly. His guards lunged forward and began dragging her away before Jungmin could say anything more.

"Let go of me!" the blonde screamed out.

"Wait!" said Jungmin. The bodyguards stopped. Jungmin walked over to her and bent down to look at her, driving fans into screams again. "CL? 2ne1's CL?" asked Jungmin, in an undertone so that no one would hear him. CL's face turned scarlet. She had been discovered. On realizing they were holding a celebrity the bodyguards quickly set her on her feet.

"Get me out of here!" She hissed under her breath. He nodded, slightly so that no one would notice, to one of his guards and the guard quickly led her away.


"Minzy can you come and pick me up?" asked CL into her phone.

"Sure where are you?" 

"Myeong-Dong, Hotel Prince Seoul" Answered CL.

"Alright I'm on my way," said Minzy.

CL sighed and waited. A black car pulled up outside the hotel. Minzy climbed out of the passenger seat.

"Unnie! I'm here!" she said. "Your hair's a mess, what did you do?"

"Created a catastrophe," Muttered CL.

She quickly shed her hoodie and sunglasses for fear someone outside would recognize her. She tied her hair into a ponytail and rolled up the legs of her jeans and hurried into the car.

"Did you do something clumsy again?" asked Minzy.

"Very," muttered CL.


"A fan bumped into Jungmin today," said Dara.

"Interesting," said CL. Sipping on her Cola as she watched Bom and Minzy head towards dorms.

"See?" asked Dara. CL leaned to see the picture. CL had been surprised by Dara's Park Jungmin 'fandom' when they first debuted. In person she never saw Jungmin as appealing. CL froze as she realized the 'supposed' fan was her. She quickly leaned away.

"Woah, she's very lucky" she said.

"Oh! It's Park Jungmin!" said Dara.

"Yes I know, you've showed me his picture a dozen times.........." CL trailed off. Jngmin was coming their way. She quickly looked away hoping he wouldn't see her. But he passed by too close.

"Oh, it's you right?" asked Jungmin. CL winced and turned to look at him. She gave him a nervous smile.

"You guys know each other?" asked Dara.

"No!" snapped CL.

"She bumped into me today," said Jungmin. CL threw him a death glare.

"So that was you! CL! Why didn't you tell me you were a Park Jung Min fan?" asked Dara.

"I am not!" snapped CL. Then an idea hit her. "Jungmin, this is Dara, she's your noona fan," said CL and got up.

"Get back here!" ordered Dara, pulling her back.

"But Unnie," wailed CL. Dara glared at her. She sat down.

"Sit down," said Dara to Jungmin. He took the seat opposite to them.

How did I get stuck here? Thought CL.

"How did you two meet?" asked Dara.

"None of your business," snapped CL.

"The crowd pushed her against me and my bodyguards started pulling her away when I recognized her," said Jungmin. CL threw him another death glare. He shrugged.

"Wow he recognized you Chaerin! You're so lucky!" said Dara.

"No I'm not! It would've been better if I had been dragged off," muttered CL.

"I recognized her voice," said Jungmin.

"Her voice?" Dara almost screamed. "Chaerin! So lucky!"

"Her name is Chaerin? How cute," grinned Jungmin. CL sighed with frustration. "Anyways I have to go, it was nice meeting you," he said, got up and left.

 "Wow, Chaerin......." said Dara. CL rolled her eyes.

"He's a pain," said CL.

"Chaerin, the president is looking for you," said the breathless Jiyoung.

"I'm going Unnie," said CL and got up. She entered the President's office and was horrified to see Jungmin but ignored him. He was probaably here to draft up a contract for something.

"Ah, Chaerin, a new brand for clothes, Washout, wants you to model for them," said the President.

"Ok thats great," said CL.

"With Park Jungmin,"

"Of course - wait....what? Him?" CL almost screamed.

"That was my reaction," sighed Jungmin.

"Yah! You can stop acting so cool," she snapped at him.

"Chaerin, behave yourself," ordered the president.

How did I ever get mixed up in this? thought CL.

This is the end of my life. thought Jungmin.