Min's Coffee

It Was Just An Accident

                Sierra hurried over to the gate and spotted CL.

                “Hey Unnie!” she said.

                “Hi, I was feeling a little lonely. Bom had to go for some dinner get together with some old friends, Minzy’s out with Ji Young and Yesung’s come back so Dara’s gone as well,” said CL making a puppy face. Sierra grinned at her.

                “OK, alright, now where’s Min’s coffee and what’s so special about it?” she asked.

                “Alright, come on, Min’s gives the best coffee you can find on the planet, also waffles. The owner’s name is Min which explains the name. She has it in a very secluded spot so no one really knows about it but its close enough for us to get to. All the stars of YG go there to have coffee and hangout. No one knows about her except us so no one bothers us there for autographs,” said CL.

                “Oh! Here we are!” said Sierra on noticing the sign that was lit up and said ‘Min’s Coffee’. It was a tidy little shop, with seats facing the counter and benches all around. It was situated under the shade of a large tree.

                “Hello Chaerin,” said Min with a smile.

                “Hi, this is my friend Sierra, she’s from India, but don’t worry, she speaks fluent Korean,” said CL. They sat on the seats facing the counter.

                “I’ll have a Devil’s Own,” said Sierra.

                “I’ll have my usual,” said CL. “Can we get some chocolate waffles?” asked CL

                “Sure,” said Min.

                “She’s pretty much a loner too, she has no friends except for us stars and an elderly couple that visit here often,” said CL.

                “Hey Sierra, hey Chaerin,” said Daesung’s voice. He and TOP sat down.

                “Hello Min,” both said at once.

                “Hello boys,” she said. She gave Sierra and CL their order. “What both of you like to have today?” she asked, wiping a cup.

                “I think I’m in the mood of a regular latte today,” said Daesung.

                “I’ll have a Dark Temptation ice cream to go with a Cold Blue,” said TOP.

                “TOP’s hitting blueberries today, unusual,” said Min as she worked on TOP’s Cold Blue.

                “I feel fruity today,” said TOP.

                “Ah, I see, would you like waffles boys?” she asked.

                “If it goes with your chocolate syrup, then yes,” said Daesung. TOP nodded eagerly.

                “Min Unnie,” said Sierra. Min looked at her. “Your coffee and waffles are awesome!” said Sierra giving a thumbs up with a grin.

                “Why thank you,” she smiled. She handed Daesung and TOP their orders.

                “Hm…….do I see to love birds coming?” asked CL. Everyone spun around on their seats to see Ji Young and Minzy, walking hand in hand smiling.

                “Boy are we busy today,” commented Min mildly as soon as they reached.

                “Hello Min,” both said sitting down.

                “When’s Eun coming?” asked TOP.

                “She’ll be coming next week,” answered Min. TOP looked so happy and eager Sierra had to ask.

                “Who’s Eun?”

                “TOP’s girl,” answered Ji Young. TOP shoved Ji Young.

                “Well she’s my sister,” said Min. “And TOP likes her very much,” said Min. “She comes here frequently when she can. On those days, TOP is here all day. Aren’t you TOP?” she asked. TOP’s ears turned red causing them all to laugh.

                “I’ll have double waffles and a cappuccino,” said Minzy.

                “I’ll have the same,” said Ji Young.

                “Coming right up,” said Min.

                “You know I heard Yesung begged Dara to date him,” said TOP. Everyone leaned forward.

                “What did she say?” asked Minzy.

                “No one knows yet. Hye Sun Noona said there’s a possibility she’ll say no,” said TOP. Sierra, CL and Minzy frowned disappointed.

                “Why?”

                “Apparently she’s interested in Jungmin,” said TOP. CL, Minzy and Sierra cracked up instantly, bending over in their seats.

                “In Jungmin Oppa?” asked Sierra with a laugh. “You should see the way she acts when we tell her when Yesung comes. She brightens up but pretends to be bored. I think she’s trying to be hard to get.”

                “Oh is that Seungri? He’s been gone for to long!” Ji Young said all of a sudden. Seungri had been off to Japan for his solo promotions so he had never really met Sierra. Everyone greeted him. He took Sierra as someone else and quickly started talking.

                “Chaerin Noona, you totally rocked in Jungmin’s come back! How you managed to do that to your voice I can only wonder,” he said.

                “But it wasn’t me,” said CL.

                “It wasn’t?” asked Seungri.

                “No it wasn’t, it was Sierra,” said CL. Minzy nodded promptly. “We both sang. She’s a mystery singer till she debuts, she was the other dancer too,” said CL, before taking a bite of her chocolate coated waffle.

                “Who’s Sierra?” asked Seungri.

                “I am,” said Sierra from her spot. Seungri stared.

                “You’re Sierra?” he asked blinking. She nodded. “I’m Seungri,” he said holding out his hand.

                “I know that,” Sierra giggled, shaking his hand.

                “You’re not from here right?” he asked.

                “Nope,” said CL. Seungri gave Sierra a look that said, ‘Noona, I’m trying to talk’.

                “I’m from India,” said Sierra.

                “India?” said Seungri interested.

                “Uh…Seungri what would you like?” asked Min.

                “Devil’s own,” he said.

                “Alright, with waffles?” asked Min.

                “Yup,” said Seungri.

                “Hm…..what’s the time?” exclaimed Sierra. “Five thirty? Oh I’m late! I’m sorry I have to go! Thank You Min Unnie!” Sierra got up and ran.

                “She’s in a hurry,” said Ji Young.

                “That’s weird,” said CL. She shrugged and turned back to Min.