Kyu Jong's Visit

It Was Just An Accident

CL woke up when she was pulled off the ground by Sierra, very rudely she might add. CL blinked like an owl as she waited for her eyes to clear only to realize it was her hair blocking her eye sight. She brushed her hair out of her eyes.

“What?” she asked Sierra.

“Sh! Quickly get up and hide!” hissed Key. CL finally recalled where they were. She pulled on her shoes, grabbed her bag and jacket and she scrambled with everyone else behind the mirror curtains. They heard voices and then they heard a cleaner.

“I was so sure I locked this yesterday…….oh well……don’t tell the CEO, I’ll get fired.”

They all pressed themselves against the mirrors because nobody ever notices seven colorful shoes poking out from underneath beige curtains. Note the sarcasm. Twenty minutes went by and it seemed that no one was around anymore. They fled. Startled cleaners and what not stared at them. They raced out of the gate and then Key grabbed Seohyun’s hand and the rest of them went to dorms as fast as possible. Sierra and CL ran into Minzy who had just walked out of the dorm.

“There you guys are!” exclaimed Minzy. She had the look of just coming out of the shower which is why CL mentally forgave her and Bom for sleeping without them.

“Mianheyo Minzy Eonni,” said Sierra bowing.

“No it’s alright, just head inside and get ready, Sierra there are someone carrots for Jungmin on the table, after you get ready and all please take the carrots to him. He’s been acting like a mad hatter and has been texting Bom Eonni about how much he wants carrots the moment he woke up. Bom Eonni got so mad she yanked out all our carrots for him.” Said Minzy looking down at her phone with a sigh.

“Yes Eonni!” said Sierra running in to get ready.

“I swear Jungmin has his little sister on a leash,” sighed CL.

“I just think she like doing things for people. She’s a really nice kid.” Said Minzy.

“Indeed,” said CL. “Too nice for her own good honestly, she’ll have to learn when she can’t be nice when she debuts. I think it’ll be saddening for her, she knows how fans feel.”

“You should go in and take a shower Eonni. You smell like Jungmin Oppa.” Said Minzy wrinkling her nose in a teasing manner.

“I do not smell like Jungmin!” CL shouted before running into the dorm. CL got ready and then came out, drying her hair. Sierra ran out with the carrots right past her. She nearly crashed into CL in her hurry.

“Sorry Eonni!” she called.

“That girl!” laughed CL.

CL continued drying her hair.

Bom walked out of her room, rubbing her wide eyes to get the sleep out of them. Bom was wearing her angel winged hoodie.

“You’re back?” she asked CL.

“Wow, thanks Eonni.” Chuckled CL.

Minzy walked back into the dorm, holding a cup of juice.

“Chaerin Eonni, do an autograph for me. One of my cousins wants your autograph.” Said Minzy.

“Oh, OK,” CL got up, got a picture of herself and then picked up Minzy’s special marker that Ji Young had given her. The marker was super expensive. CL carefully signed the picture and then handed it to Minzy and put the marker in the back pocket of her jeans.

“Thanks,” hummed Minzy.

“You’re welcome.” Said CL. She was about to take out the cereal from the fridge when Minzy grabbed her arm.

“Sierra’s taking a while don’t you think? She didn’t even have breakfast when she left.” Said Minzy. “Could you go and call her Eonni and check if she’s having breakfast over there at Jungmin’s?” asked Minzy.

“Sure,” said CL with a shrug. She pulled out her phone and then called Sierra. “Her phone’s switched off,” complained CL. “I’ll go fetch her myself.” She said before grabbing her sunglasses and running out of the dorm.


Sierra ran to Jungmin’s place, the carrots in a bag she was holding.

“Oppa!” Sierra called, opening the door happily. She was in high spirits today and honestly she didn’t know why. She almost pranced into the living room when she froze in utter shock. Her jaw dropped as she stared at the person sitting on the sofa, long legs crossed. Kim Kyu Jong in a suit. Sierra swallowed hard and he stared back at her equally surprised. She was foreign in his connected world with Jungmin.

“Annyeonghasseyo,” Sierra stammered out quickly, bowing to him, almost afraid she’d fall over. He still stared at her but managed to bow back.

“Kyu Jong ah I can’t find-” began Jungmin when he walked in from his room. He was shirtless and he looked like had just had his shower. His red hair was tousled and there was water dripping down his neck. “Ah, this is Sierra. She’s a YG trainee.” Said Jungmin taking Sierra’s hand in a protective gesture and Sierra almost had to stifle a laugh.

“I’m a diehard Triple S…….” Sierra breathed in awe. She could barely think straight, let alone frame words that weren’t: ‘Oppa Saranghae!’. “C-can I get your autograph?” she asked, swallowing hard. She was glad she didn’t collapse in a pile of wrecked nerves.

“Uh, sure,” said Kyu Jong with a bright smile. Sierra turned to Jungmin, her eyes shining and her face practically glowing in joy.

“Oppa, quickly, I need a paper and pen,” she said putting the carrots down on Jungmin’s table.

“Oh OK,” said Jungmin. He turned and ran to his room. He returned with a SS501 poster. He had kept that poster for a while. He had a lot of them. He quickly signed under his part of the poster and then he handed it to Sierra who handed it to Kyu Jong with shaky hands. Kyu Jong signed it while Sierra stared at him like he was her dream come true. This was the second time Jungmin had seen Sierra switch into fan mode. The first time was when he went to India and met her. That had been on a more extreme level but he didn’t like it when Sierra switched into fan mode. It made her look weak and like a child. “Are you done?” Jungmin asked, tapping his foot against the ground in an annoyed way. Kyu Jong looked up a Jungmin with a raised eyebrow before nodding and handing the poster back to Sierra.

“Ever since you went for civil service I have been praying for you!” Sierra informed Kyu Jong happily. Kyu Jong looked at her in surprise. “SS501 has a fan club in India too you know…..I’m an admin on the facebook group…….” Sierra said shyly. Jungmin’s turn to look surprised. There was a knock on the door and then it opened.

“Sierra what’s taking you so long? Minzy wants to know if you want breakfast. Did that lousy brother of yours kidnap you? Yah Park Jung Min! Your sister has a stomach too you know I should just kill you and stuff your intestines up your nose………oh my God….” Stammered CL as she beheld Kyu Jong standing in front of her. Alarm bells rang in her head.

Abort Mission! Abort!

“Hi guys……” she said sweetly. Her eyes swiveled to Jungmin only to realize that he was shirtless. swung open in shock. Sure he was an idol, sure he worked hard. But she had not been expecting so much build on him. She was literally about to fry her brains on a breakfast pan. Sierra instantly noticed that CL was a white as a ghost.  

“Oppa! What are you doing? Go put on a shirt!” Sierra swatted Jungmin’s arm as she hissed at him. In all honesty it was a ploy to save CL from embarrassment. Jungmin nodded ran to his room and returned wearing a shirt that said ‘Just woke up so don’t judge me’. Sierra, CL and Kyu Jong eyed the shirt with interest-slash-distaste, interrupting their animated conversation to look up at him.

“What?” he asked at all of them staring at him. “So who wants to go eat?” he asked.

“Oh! Let’s go to Min’s!” said Sierra clapping her hands excitedly and jumping up and down.

“Min’s?” Jungmin asked in confusion and rightly so, he had no idea about the place.

“Yes! Let’s go! Come on!” she grabbed Jungmin’s hand and started to drag him out with Kyu Jong and CL following behind them silent in comparison to Sierra who was almost talking Jungmin’s ear off about how wonderful the waffles were.

“Min Eonni! Annyeong!” Sierra said enthusiastically.

“Oh! Hi guys! Two new friends?” Min asked as she put down the cup she was wiping to study her customers.

“Surely you know them Eonni!” said Sierra.

“Course I do! I still remember when ‘Snow Prince’ and ‘Déjà vu’ came out our entire class danced  to both of them.” Laughed Min. “So what will our esteemed guests have today?” she asked putting a menu in front of them.

“Waffles! Waffles! Waffles!” Sierra sang almost comically as she grinned at Min like an enchanted little kid. “You make the best waffles in the whole of the Asian continent Min Eonni! No one can compare to you! As a traveler I say so!”

“What Sierra is trying to say – dramatics added – is that we seriously want breakfast. We slept on campus by accident,” clarified CL.

“Alright then! This calls for my breakfast special! Blueberry chocolate waffles with coffee. Whichever coffee you want in fact.” Said Min with a wide smile.

“Hm, Sierra taste this,” said Jungmin holding out a piece of his waffle for her on his fork. He had been experimenting and had dipped it in peanut butter. She peered at it for a while before she ate it, chewing slowly.

“It tastes really good!” mumbled Sierra.

“So you guys are dating?” Kyu Jong asked looking at Sierra and Jungmin curiously as he chocolate off his thumb.

“No!” both of them exclaimed in horror.

“Good, cause I was thinking he was a little old for you-” began Kyu Jong looking at Sierra. CL was indulging herself in chocolate syrup and could be hardly bothered about what was going on around her.

“And so are you!” Jungmin snapped at Kyu Jong interrupting him in mid sentence. Kyu Jong looked mildly surprised.

“Oppa!” hissed Sierra elbowing Jungmin in the ribs. “Sorry Kyu Jong Oppa. He’s my brother so he’s a little over protective about me at times.” Said Sierra apologetically.

“What?” cried Jungmin in protest.

“It’s the first time Jungmin is protecting someone in front of me so it’s actually kind of funny to watch,” laughed Kyu Jong.

“What funny?” Jungmin erupted like a volcano.

“Woah, woah, Oppa relax, will you? Kyu Jong is the most cute and lovable guy one can possibly come by and all the Triple S’s know that” said Sierra. Jungmin pouted at her with a look that said ‘What about me?’ Sierra merely laughed at him.

“Fine then, be that way,” muttered Jungmin dejectedly.

“Are we having a quarrel on who’s more lovable here?” asked Min as she poured more chocolate syrup for Sierra. Jungmin nodded doing his typical bubble face. “Well Jungmin here who is currently making a puppy face at me happens to be cute.” Laughed Min. “But, since Kyu Jong isn’t doing anything I would say not because on a daily basis Kyu Jong is a lot more cute,” grinned Min, wiping the pleased smile right off Jungmin’s face.

Jungmin pouted again and CL looked at him. She kind of felt bad for him. And he did look cute anyways. More than Kyu Jong according to her.

“It’s Ok Jungmin, you can be super cute and lovable too!” said CL with a smile.

“Ha! See that?” asked Jungmin triumphantly.

Sierra eyed CL with a suspicious look and instantly CL regretted what she had said.

“When you’re not being arrogant,” CL said as cover up as quick as possible.

“Yah! Lee Chae Rin! Today is the day you die!” yelled Jungmin. He got up holding his fork which was covered in gooey peanut butter. CL’s eyes widened and she ran laughing and screaming with Jungmin on her heels. “I’m going to put this in your hair you brat!”

“They look like good couple, don’t they?” Sierra asked, smile big. She was actually talking to herself and didn’t expect an answer.

“Yup,” Kyu Jong and Min answered at the same time.

“You’re not in a relationship right?” Sierra asked Kyu Jong. “As a Triple S I feel the need to ask you!” she said with a playful smile.

“No, sadly,” said Kyu Jong.

“Oh….” Said Sierra. Her mobile suddenly rang. She checked the number. It was a foreign number. Curious she picked it up. “Yeobsayo?” she asked.

“Hi, is that you Sierra?” asked Anahita’s voice.

“Anahita?” Sierra asked, startled. Ever since she had seen Jungmin at the Khandagiri Hills and left him off at the airport so he could go and prepare for his lawsuit, Sierra hadn’t heard from Anahita since her best friend had back packed to Delhi.

“Yes! Oh my gosh! Elisha told me that you got selected in that dance competition thing and that you had gone to Korea but it had honestly never really occurred to me! I was half asleep when she told me that so I thought it was a dream and then I was searching for you and then discovered you really had gone to Korea! I got your number through the embassy! You will not believe what has happened to me!” said Anahita.

“Ooh! Let me guess!” Sierra said sarcastically. “You got half engaged like Adrija did. Honestly! You guys need to grow up!” Sierra said rolling her eyes.

“No! Oh my gosh!” squealed Anahita. Sierra stopped pushing her waffle around. That was a lot of ‘Oh my gosh’s from the dementor of a best friend she had….and Anahita would throw herself off a cliff before she squealed. “Thanks to you I got a job!”

That was not what Sierra had been expecting.

“Me?” asked Sierra in surprise.

“Yeah! With you and that Korean craze and after you taught me Korean I’ve been practicing it by reading Korean novels under the desk during classes at college and then I ended up getting caught by the teacher-”

“You what?” Sierra shrieked in horror. Jungmin, CL, Kyu Jong and Min stared at her.

“Calm down,” said Anahita.

“How can you expect me to calm down? Now all your classmates must think you’re a potential psychopath an-” Sierra began at a frenzied rate.

Anyways the principal looked at how good my grades were and at my book and decided my talent was brilliant for a certain spot in South Korea……” said Anahita. Sierra held her breath. “I’m coming to Seoul!” yelled Anahita.

“No way!” Sierra screamed.

“Hm………” said Jungmin waltzing over like a drunk person. “Sierra I want your waffles, please?” Jungmin asked with the cutest voice he could muster.

“Ok,” said Sierra with a wave off her hand.

“Sierra, who is that with you?” asked Anahita.

“Oh, that’s my Oppa,” said Sierra, stirring her coffee.

“You’re dating someone?” instant protective best friend mode kicked in for Anahita.

“No!” cried Sierra in distress. Her hand flew up in protest at the words her friend had uttered and she hit Jungmin squarely in the face.

“Ow!” exclaimed Jungmin.

“Sierra!” Kyu Jong and Min hissed.

CL stopped wiping peanut butter from her face to laugh at Jungmin’s predicament.

“Mianheyo,” said Sierra getting up and walking at a slight distance. “He’s my brother you platypus! Dream on.” Said Sierra.

“Well then, who is this spectacular brother of yours who has such a deep, rich, heart melting voice?” asked Anahita and Sierra could almost see Anahita wiggling her eyebrows.

“Jungmin,” said Sierra as casually as possible.

“What?” Anahita yelled in obvious surprise. “You’ve got to be joking. There is no way your brother is the love of your life,” said Anahita.

“Well he is so deal with it.” Huffed Sierra crossing her arms.

“Fine then, if you can’t have Jungmin who do you like of the guys over there?” asked Anahita.

“Shinee’s Key,” said Sierra biting her lip. CL was waving at her. “Oh, I have to head back to YG now,” said Sierra.

“Alright, I’ll send you my flight info, OK?” asked Anahita.

“Got it, see you platypus.” Said Sierra.

“See you mother duck,” Anahita said back before cutting the call. Sierra ran back to the CL. Jungmin was shoving the last bits off Sierra’s waffles into his mouth.

“Do you know that your accent changed?” asked CL. Jungmin tugged on the blonde’s hair. CL swatted his hand away. “Stop that!”

“It did?” asked Sierra.

“Yeah.” Said Jungmin.

“Well, I was talking in English for your kind information,” said Sierra with a grin before finishing off her coffee.

“Oh, I think I should head back,” said Kyu Jong.

 “OK,” said all four. “Bye!”

Kyu Jong waved as he hurried off.

“If you tug on my hair one more time Park Jungmin, I will shove peanut butter up your nose,”

------o------

A/N - Hello my dearest subscribers! I know I was supposed to have updated sooner but none of you had commented. If you comment I can tell you've read the chapter and then I can update, so please don't bug me to update until someone has commented and the reason why I have updated today is all thanks to fotie2. Thank you so much! So as usual, comment and subscribe. As in please comment so I know I can update. I am free cause my exams are over you know. Thanks! Hope you guys loved the update! Oh, and Anahita is the name of my best friend. I call her platypus. Adrija is another one of my friends who actually just got half engaged. I'm called the Mother Duck of our group because I threaten my friends' boyfriends. But, my name is not Sierra, it's actually Amrita.

Carrots and horses~

Annyeong~