Comeback

It Was Just An Accident

A/N - Once agian I bet that you guys are upset that this isn't an update. But as the title suggests, yes, I am coming back to AFF. My exams just finished today. All honesty, i hadn't planned on updating for a little while. I've kind of locked myself in a non existent world to protect myself. I've wasted my time with anime because it gives me something to think about without hurting myself. I was kind of scared to update. Why, you may ask. Well, you see, I'm writing this and it's about something that could seriously happen to stars. What I write about is fiction and everyone loves it, but if it were to happen in real life, a lot of people could get really hurt. All of you guys know how upsetting a year 2014 was. There were so many scandals and problems that I backed off to shield myself from the hurt. It's difficult writing about Jungmin because he's a part of SS501 and recently Leader (Hyunjoong) had that huge blown up scandal, so this got harder to write. But then, I guess I matured when I recently set foot back into this world again and stumbled upon my lovelies and realized just how much I really missed them. Then it started to really hurt, and so I am back here again. But, anyways, I really love the fact that you guys have been waiting for me and all that. I will fall off track every now and then. I mean, being a twelfth grader is really hard. I am obsessed with anime and I have a lot of work to do but if you guys are around, I'll push myself. Oh my summer vacations just started...soo...yeah. Don't mind, every now and then I will throw in anime and manga/manhwa references. But then again, it's like another branch of the Korean entertainment industry if you think about it! Teehee! I will update soon. So wait around, my beloved subbies!

Carrots and Horses~