The Indian Girl

It Was Just An Accident

A/N- This is where Sierra comes in. Sorry to say CL doesn't really come into this chapter.

               Jungmin’s photo shoot with CL was over. Finally! He headed to his place and sat down. He let out a tired sigh and patted Jeom Rye who barked happily at him. Realizing he wasn’t In a good mood she settled down at his feet.

               “Have you heard of the rumors of you and CL?” asked his manager coming out of nowhere.

               “Please do not remind me,” begged Jungmin taking his glass of carrot juice and drinking.

               “So I would like to tell you that you are at the peak of your career!” said his manager happily. Jungmin looked up at his manager with a look that said ‘What is wrong with you?’. Jungmin wondered if his manager had been drinking.

               “Why thank you but no thank you,” snapped Jungmin.

               “What’s with you today?” asked his manger.

               “I need a vacation,” said Jungmin going through his phone.

               “What? You just got back from Taiwan and you want a vacation?” his manger asked incredulously.

               “In case you haven’t noticed I was working in Taiwan and have been working ever since I got back from there,” said Jungmin. “I want to go somewhere quiet and nice, I want to experience an entirely different culture, I want to go somewhere where my fans wont bother me, probably a place where I don’t have any fans at all and I can live like a normal person,” said Jungmin.

               “You said it, I was just reading about it in the net, Bhubaneswar, the capital of the state, Orissa in India,” said his manager while Jungmin was tapping away on his phone. Jeom Rye got up and padded away. “It’s quiet, it’s a different culture and I doubt you’ll have any fans there,” said his manager. “When do you plan to go, in a month or two?” asked his manager.

               “Tomorrow,” answered Jungmin.

               “Tomorrow? What are you talking about? Absolutely not, I forbid it, you can’t go tomorrow!” said his manger. Jungmin looked up from his phone.

               “Too bad, I just booked my ticket,” said Jungmin.  His manger sighed defeated.

               “I’ll go book you a hotel reservation,” said his manger. Jungmin smiled triumphantly and saw Jeom Rye run into the room.

               “Oh, don’t forget to drop Jeom Rye off at Hyung Jun’s house,” said Jungmin loudly.


               Jungmin unplugged his earphones and got off the plane. It was extremely humid although it was nothing like the heat he had experienced in Delhi. He wore sunglasses and a baseball cap just in case a fan accidentally recognized him. He got his luggage and walked out of the airport. He stood there and surveyed the different names written on different papers. He spotted his name and walked over to the man holding the piece of paper.

               “I’m Park Jung Min,” he said.

               “Ah Mr. Park, follow this way, this way Mr. Park,” said the Indian man with a funny accent. Jungmin arrived at the hotel. He went to the lobby of the ‘Mayfair Lagoon’. Jungmin smiled. His room was spacious and he could see the beautiful city below. He read the magazine on Bhubaneswar. There was a place called Khandagiri Hills. Hm…..he could visit that.


Sierra’s POV

               “Sierra, come on! How come you did not find that interesting? It was absolutely brilliant and amazing and…….” My best friend Anahita went on and on about the movie. I could care less. We had a project to do and ended up watching a movie. Of course I hadn’t paid attention.

               “I’m kinda busy,” I said to Anahita as I went through the papers I had at hand.

               “You’re always busy,” sighed Anahita. I was the foreigner manager of the Khandagiri Hills. As college students we found part time jobs. Since I travelled a lot I was put in charge of anyone from outside India. But even then everyone ran to me for help.

               “Sierra! We have a problem at the ice cream stall!” yelled Elisha.

               “Why are you telling me?” I asked.

               “Some kid is yelling at us and we have no idea what he’s saying,” said Elisha.

               I ran over to the stall. He was speaking angry French. With quick words, I calmed him down.

               “He said he wanted two scoops, not two cones,” I said. We gave him another cone with two scoops and me and Elisha finished the first two cones.

               “Sierra, Korean person, you’re his tour guide!” yelled Anahita. She handed me his ticket.

               “Hello, Welcome to Khandagiri Hills, Mr. Park,” I said looking down at his ticket. I looked up at my responsibility. “Jungmin…….” I squeaked out. I grabbed Anahita’s hand for support. He was here, the man of my dreams was here, and I was his tour guide.

               “Sierra!” hissed Anahita, kicking my leg.

               “Give me a moment, keep him right here,” I said. I ran to where my bag was and pulled out my Park Jung Min poster, photo and my autograph book, not forgetting a black marker in case he didn’t have one. I ran back to the baffled and bewildered Anahita. “Please sign!” I said breathlessly to him. He blinked at me. “Jebal sign,” I said in Korean. Looking confused, he signed.

               “Here,” he said.

               “I’m your biggest fan in India,” I blurted out in Korean. He grinned. I squeaked. “My name is Sierra,” I said.

               “I never thought I’d have fans in India, at least not in Bhubaneswar,” he said. Suddenly Anahita kicked my leg.

               “Right, you’re here to look around, right?” I asked. He nodded. I led him.

               “You’re not like most fans,” He said.

               “After watching you from a computer screen for years, seeing you with my own eyes is already like heaven. I wouldn’t ask for more. Sure I would want to be with you for the rest of my life, but you’re  seven years older than me and I’m not that pretty, you’re a star, I’m a little Indian girl and now that I’ve actually seen you, maybe it’ll be easier for me to let go of you,” I said with a smile.

               “But you’re cute, It’s been a long time since I’ve been around someone so cute,” he grinned. “Would you like to be my Donsaeng?”

               “eh?” I asked. “Of course!” I said.

               “Then it’s sealed,” he grinned.

               “These caverns were where the monks lived. As you can see the words inscribed on the walls,” I said.


               After closing hours, Jungmin came along with me.

               “Take me somewhere interesting,” he said. I nodded and got onto my scooter.

               “Get on,” I smiled. He got on and I started. My dreams were being more than fulfilled.  I was in heaven. We arrived at my old school and I led him to the secret way to the roof. We sat down up there and stared up happily at the stars.

               “I feel like all my dreams are being fulfilled, I always wanted a little sister like you,” said Jungmin.

               “Well my dreams are being fulfilled too and I’ll be sorry when I wake up,” I said.

               “You want dinner?” he asked. I nodded.

               “Sure,” I said.

               “Come on!” he grabbed my hand and led me down. We got onto my scooter again and drove to Mayfair.

               “But I don’t have enough money to eat in this place!” I said worriedly.

               “But I do,” he said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me in. We ate to our hearts contents.

               “Could you sing for me?” I asked. He began singing, ‘Not Alone’. I smiled at him.

               “Yah, Sierra Dongsaeng,” he said.

               “Yes?” I asked.

               “Since I want to make you happy and you’re my younger sister and fan and we’ll neve have a chance again. Do you want to go on a date with me?” he asked.

               “Eh?” I asked. “Yes!” I squeaked. He grinned at me. I got onto my scooter and drove to dorms. I fell asleep contentedly.


               “Ah that was such a beautiful dream,” I thought as I woke up. I pulled my mobile from under my pillow and checked my messages.

‘Hey, Sierra Donsaeng. Note to you, that was not a dream. Can I meet you outside of dorms at nine?’

My eyes widened and I screamed and ran to get ready.


               Do you really have to go?” I asked. He nodded.

               “I have a court case, I’ll see you later little sis,” he said ruffling my hair.

               “Keep in contact with me or I’ll eat your intestines for breakfast,” I laughed.

               “Bye,” he said.

               “Bye,”

               We hugged and then he climbed onto the plane

               End of Sierra’s POV         


A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sierra plays a very important role in the chapters to come. The last part is after four weeks of Jungmin being in India. Look forward to the next chapter! Oh also I had promised to update the chapter yesterday. I'm sorry! Forgive me!