Someone Got Drunk

It Was Just An Accident

               “Nothing,” said Jungmin, getting off CL. She quickly brushed herself off as she got up.

               “Where is everybody? How did I get here?” asked Sierra.

               “They’re going to be late. Key brought you in,” said CL. Jungmin nodded.

               “Hmm……..it’s the first time I’ve slept during free time,” smiled Sierra stretching. CL and Jungmin’s eyes narrowed instantly.

               “Then what have you been doing?” they asked.

               “Practicing,” squeaked Sierra.

               “Why? How?” asked CL.

               “In the 2ne1 practice room,” said Sierra.

               “Sierra! You know you’re not supposed to!” said Jungmin.

               “I know! I’m sorry! I promise I’ll never do it again, I promise!” she said, crossing her fingers, underneath her leg. (A/N: Naughty, Naughty Sierra, hehehe.)

               “Alright fine then,” said CL, ruffling her hair.

               CL’s mobile rang. She picked it up.

               “Today’s practice is cancelled!” she told Jungmin and Sierra. Sierra cheered and then ran towards the 2ne1 dorms holding Jungmin’s and CL’s hands.


               “An Unknown girl,” Dara read out.

               “Great!” said CL.

               “Latest Scandalous news!” yelled Bom.

               2ne1, Big Bang, Key, Jungmin and Sierra ran forward. With all the tall guys in front of her, Sierra couldn’t see anything so she contentedly listened.

               “Recently caught on a mobile, CL and Jungmin – now what did you guys do?” snapped Dara in exasperation.

               “Nothing,” answered CL and Jungmin at the same time.

               “Who cares,” said Minzy rolling her eyes.

               “Anyways,” said Dara. “CL and Jungmin spotted with an unknown girl holding their hands. All three are laughing happily. She definitely is younger than both of them. Her face is covered by her hair. We can tell she’s not Korean. Check out the picture below,” said Dara. Everyone turned to look at Sierra.

               “Fudge sticks!” she squeaked. CL looked at her watch.

               “Oh we’re late guys, come on!” She said. Jungmin, CL and Sierra rushed out.

               Sierra texted Key.

               Skip practice today.

               They were going to work on the dance for the song this time. By the time they were exhausted but not sleepy.

               “Let’s have a drink or two at the dorm,” said CL.

               “Fine,” said Jungmin.

               They took two bottles out of the fridge and gave Sierra a glass only. She never really drank before.  They didn’t watch her.


               Sierra woke up in the morning with an extreme headache.

               “What time is it?” she asked, reaching for her watch. “Oh it’s……nine thirty?” she screamed. She got up, showered, pulled into fresh clothes, brushed her hair and ran out. She arrived at the practice room.

               “You’re late Sierra,” said Jungmin’s manger.

               “Mianheo!” she said bowing several times. “It will not happen again!” she said.

               “But you’re the first of your group to arrive,” he said, amused.

               “Eh?” she asked.              

               Sierra marched back into the 2ne1 dorm. She marched into the living room where Jungmin was sprawled on the floor.

               “I think I’ll wake you up last,” she whispered. She ran into CL’s room. “Unnie!” she said shaking the older girl. “We’re dead late!” she said. CL woke up with a start.

               “Nine fifty five?” she screamed. She got up and ran to get ready. Sierra went to Jungmin and poured cold water on his face. He sat up yelling.

               “Oppa! We’re screwed!” she yelled.

               “Oh hell no!” he yelled and ran out.

               “From now on, until Jungmin’s comeback and promotions are over, you three are banned from drinking, is that clear?”

               “Ne Manager Wang!” all three said.

               “Since Sierra is sick with a hangover, her first hangover in fact,” Sierra winced. Did he have to mention that? He made her sound like an amateur. “She will rest for an hour while you two practice, after that no excuses,”


               “I can’t believe it, I got drunk,” said Sierra as she, Jungmin and CL went back to dorms at three in the night.

               “I should have watched you,” said Jungmin.

               “No kidding,” sighed CL. “We’re sorry Sierra,” said CL.

               “It’s fine, it just shocks me a little,” said Sierra.

               “Sierra when’s your birthday?” asked Jungmin.

               “September 2nd,” said Sierra. “I obviously know yours is April third,” she giggled.

               “Hmm….” He smiled.

               “Geez, the way you two act! You should get together!” said CL.

               “What? No!” both yelled at the same time.

               “Sh! Keep it down!” ordered the security guard as they walked out of YG campus.

               “Sorry,” all three said, bowing.

               “He seven years older than me!” said Sierra pushing at CL.

               “OK fine,” said CL. “Who’s your first kiss Sierra?”

               “I haven’t had mine yet,” said Sierra.

               “You haven’t?” Jungmin and CL choked.

               “Yes and I plan to keep it that way,” said Sierra.

               “Alright, yours Jungmin?” asked CL.

               “Jian Man Shu” he answered. “The lead actress in my Taiwanese drama ‘Fondant Garden’,” said Jungmin.

               “She was so petite and pretty!” said Sierra dreamily.

               “You are really pretty too,” said CL.

               “What pretty?” snorted Jungmin. “She’s gorgeous, and I’m not going to let any guy come close to her unless they get my approval,” said Jungmin.

               “Get a life,” said Sierra. “I’m eighteen,”

               “I know,” said Jungmin. “But I know guys better than you do,” he said.

               “Yeah, you can spot out the erted guys like yourself,” snapped CL.

               “Hey!” said Jungmin making a face as they arrived at dorms.

               “See you tomorrow, oops today oppa!” grinned Sierra.

               “Bye Sierra,” he said holding her by the shoulders and pressing a kiss to her forehead. In that one moment CL had the strangest feeling ever. She had felt the tiniest pang of jealousy. 


A/N- So here's the second chapter of my double post. Hope you enjoyed. Wish Jungmin Happy Birthday!