Chapter ::2

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

Chapter ::2

We were going through the moves again when HE walked in. I couldn’t believe it. Dream boy was right in front of my eyes. He was so handsome, even more so in real life than in my dreams.

“Mr Oh, correct?” the teacher asked. He just nodded. “Please introduce yourself”

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Oh Sehun imnida. Please take care of me.” He said while smiling. His smile was so cute, but his lisp! ASDFGHJKL. He had a lisp. Somehow, it took away some of that hotness and replaced it with some cuteness.

(A/N: Please take note that I am not typing in the lisps because it is too tedious for some readers I have seen on other fan fictions J)

 

Ms Park cut into my thoughts. “Sammy, seeing as you have gotten everything down pat, could you please take Sehun through the moves?”

I just nodded. Sammy! Think! You have to speak! “Ah…sure. Of course!” I was smiling so much on the inside. We went into the mini- studio next door. “Have I missed much?” There was obvious concern in his voice. Maybe he’s a dancing freak like I am?

“Ani- we’re still only in the first minute of the song. It’s an easy piece since it’s still the start of the year.” I gave him a smile and turned the music on.

 

I could feel the beats through the floor and then my body just started to move. I felt free, like a bird that has just found its wings. I felt like this every time I danced, but it always felt new. I closed my eyes and let the music take me away.

--SEHUN’S POV--

She’s amazing. She looks like this is everything she’s ever wanted.

Then she stopped. “You’re a-amazing. Ah!” I blushed. Sehun, why are you blushing? It’s just like any other compliment. Like you would give to your hyungs on a new car.

Next thing I knew, we were going through the steps. It really was easy, and after we went through it we both just sat on the hardwood floor and talked. “Sammy, when were you born?”

“Twenty-fourth of April. In 1995, so I’m in the younger part of our year.”

“Then call me oppa. I’m older than you, so mehrong!!” I poked my tongue out and we both started laughing. Then we exchanged stories about our childhood and I noticed how beautiful she was. She had brown doe eyes and full pink lips and a natural rosy blush to her cheeks. Huh? I just called her beautiful. Am I falling for her? No, Sehun, you can’t. Hyung said no girls. I’ll be punished.

--SAMMY’S POV--

I finished my laughing fit and looked over at Sehun. He looked like he was deep in thought. He was so flawless up close..

Just then Ms Park walked through the door. “I see you two are well acquainted. How’s Sehun doing, Sammy?” To my surprise, she wasn’t angry with us. “Yeah, um, he’s better than I thought he would be. Very quick learner and his technique is very good. Er..yeah.”

She stared at us for a moment and said, “It is about an hour past the end of school bell. I want to see you two perform solo in front of me. I know you two both have potential. If you are both up to par, I have a little proposition for you.”

Sehun and I exchanged puzzled glances. Then we both shrugged and I moved to my position. The teacher started the music and I launched into the routine. At the end, I was panting and exhausted. I took a huge gulp of water from my bottle. Then Sehun started to dance.

He looked so…manly. I mean, it would’ve looked different from when I had performed it. I found myself clapping very quickly when he finished. He gave me a grateful glance, and I felt myself blush. I turned my face to the floor and hoped that he wouldn’t see.

“Now here is the proposition: you two enter a couple dance competition in Seoul. I think you two would go far. As a start, I suggest you go home and get some rest. Please be here at least an hour before school starts so I can fill you in.”

Yes! A couple dance with Sehun!! I hope he’s as thrilled about it as I am.

--AFTERWORD--

Um, so here’s the second chapter. I hope you guys still like it :/

Do I use too many words? By the way, I would really like to see some comments~ I feel a bit ignored :'(. Tell me if you want the story to go any faster or slower. And shower me with your wisdom. Plus, they wiped the number of views on this~ does that happen when the server goes down?