Chapter 2

Accidentally in Love

Chapter2 : Phone Call
 

Ah Ri's POV
 
I sat on the couch in my room. I touched my lips. That was so freakin disgusting. That jerk stole my first kiss. "AAAAAA!!!!!!". I stomped my feet on the floor. That Chanyeol guy, I hate him. I don't know who is he, but from now, I'm starting to hate that jerk. Eugh, better to call Hyunki......
 
...... Where on earth is my phone? Why it's not in my bag? 
.... Oh lord. 
... My phone was in my jacket's pouch.
 
 
Lina's POV
"I'm home~~~~" I entered my house. I saw my brother Sehun sat on the couch. "Watching TV?" I asked him. "Yeah, oh. You're late you know that?" he looked at me. "Pssst, 15 minutes late? Please. Somekind of ulzzang blocked our way." I sat next to him. He was watching Running Man. "Ulzzang?" he asked me with a curious expression. "Yes, some boy name Chan- Chan-what, I don't remember. Chanzi.. Chanyi. I don't know. And he kissed Ah Ri, O M G. Ups." I covered my mouth. Too much information~~ 
 
"What?" he raised his eyebrows. "That Ah Ri?" he asked again. "Yes~~~ Lee Ah Ri, you knew her." I sighed and closed my eyes. Lucky Ah Ri. That Chan boy is a cute boy.... "Tell me more." asked my brother. "Oppa want to know~~ Bbuing bbuing~~" Pssst my oppa is a weirdo. A cute weirdo lol. 
 
So I ended up telling him about it. All about it. He nodded and suddenly said,"It's Chanyeol." and he chuckled a bit. "Ah! Yes! Chanyeol. I remember now." I looked at him. "Oppa, you know him? You know his name." I asked him with curiosity. He smirked at me. "Of course, he is my friend." Shut up! That Chanyeol boy is my oppa's friend! "What? Are you freakin kidding me oppa?" I glared at him. He chuckled at me and showed me his phone. "Come here, I'll show you something." he said to me. 
 


he showed me this :

(A/N): left to right; Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun


"YAAAAAH! THIS ONE!!!" I pointed my finger to the boy who stood on the left end. My brother chuckled a bit. "Yeah that is Chanyeol. My friend." I bulged my eyes. "Wait, I think I remember now. This guys is in your band right? What did people call you... EXO-K?" I patted my forehead. I remember this guys, I saw them in our school and they're in the same band with my brother. Sighed. Now. I. Remember. That my oppa is a kingkas too in school. Geez, if popularity is contagious.. I might be a freakin popular. Look at me, I'm sitting next to a kingka, hey girl.

He nodded and said,"Yes, they're in my band. Tsk, Chanyeol.. Actually he is a good guy. Trust me." I shook my head. "Nah, whatever. I'm gonna take a bath. And better to tell Ah Ri..." 


Chanyeol's POV

Oh, that ringing sounds again. Her phone. Mianhe for checkin your phone, girl... I still didn't know her name, actually. Sighed. I stared at her phone, 'One message from Oh Lina :3'

from : Oh Lina :3
message : AH RI YOU BETTER CALL ME, THIS GUY, HE IS FROM OUR SCHOOL AND MY OPPA'S FRIEND!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? She is in the same school with me? I bulged my eyes.... Should I reply to this message? So her name is Ah Ri... And her friend, this Lina, her brother is my friend? Hmmm..... Suddenly, the phone rang again. It's from the girl Oh Lina, again. It's a short message: YAH LEE AH RI, CALL ME!

Oh, her name is Lee Ah Ri. Lee Ah Ri... Actually you were my first kiss... Hmmmm.... How am I supposed to return her phone. Oh, . That ringing sounds again. I checked her phone, but and then I realized that the one was ringing is my phone. Sehunie's calling you... Written there. I picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo" I said.

"Yah, Chanyeol the ultimate ulzzang~~ How's your day?" he asked me.

Weird, he never asked me something like this.

"Aish Sehunie you weird. What do you want?" He definitely into something.

"I heard that you kissed a girl today~~~~ Wohooooo~~~~"

What?! He already knew that? I haven't told my friends about this.

"How did you know?" I cleared my throat, heck why I'm nervous?

"I have I spy. Wow, you nappeun Chanyeol!" he said

"Ani, actually I had to do that, or else I'm gonna be a dead meat. Freakin crazy girls hunted me. Yuck." I closed my eyes.

"Yeaaah~~ I knew that too. You kissed Lee Ah Ri. Fyi, that was her first kiss." What? That was my first kiss too.... I opened my eyes. My first kiss with a random girl I didn't even know her name. I was. But now I knew her name.

"Wow."  I said. How came he know everything? He said he have a spy? "How do you know about this?" I asked and after asking that, I patted my forehead. Oh Lina. He is sister to Sehun, Oh Sehoon. "No need to answer, Sehun. I already knew the answer. Bye."

I threw myself to my bed. And titled my head to see the clock. Psshhh, I need to take a bath or else my mom well get angry cause I haven't come downstairs.  


Ah Ri's POV

That jerk stole my phone too!!!!!!! My life is a complete disaster. Ugh, I punched my pillow. Stupid boy. I need to call Lina or Hyunki, and now I got no phone. I ran downstairs to call Hyunki from my house's phone. Thank god I still remember her number.

"Yeoboseyo..." she said.

"Hyunki-aaaaaaah" I cried.

"Ah Ri~ Why were you not replying my message?" she asked.

I sighed. My girls must  already sent me a thousand messages...

"My phone was in my jacket's pouch, Hyunki." I sighed and stomped my feet. That jerk pssssh.

"Omo? Woah, that's not okay. We should find this guy, Ah Ri-ah!" she said.

"Yes, I knew that! We should find this jerk, eugh. Btw, I need Lina's number."

Hyunki give Lina's number to me. And right after I ended my call with Hyunki, I called Lina.

"YAH AH RI, WHY YOU NO REPLY ME?"

I covered my ears, this girl really really like to scream. Sighed.

"My phone was in my jacket's pouch, Linaaaaa. I'm sorry for not replying your message."

"What? So you didn't know that Chanyeol guy is going to the same school with us?" she asked me.

WHAT? WHAT?

"WHAT?" I asked her.

"Chanyeol that Park Chanyeol guy my oppa's friend. He is on his band." she said again.

Chanyeol jerk... You are doomed...... I'm going to hunt you at school.......

"Yah, Ah Ri, are you listening to me? You b-" I hung up the phone and run to my sister's room.

"Jin Hee!" I koncked at her door. "Come in" she said. "Phone." I said to her. "What?" she said again. "Just give me your phone." I said to her. "Neh neh, whatever." She gave me her phone. I ran to my room. Dialing my  phone number.



Chanyeol's POV

I couldn't live like this, her phone was ringing again. The heck, I'm just finishing my bath. I checked the phone. Jin Hee is calling you.. The heck is Jin Hee? I can't pick it up. I threw the phone to my bed.

"Park Chanyeol! Dinner is ready!" My mom called me. Yep, bye phone, me needy to eat something. The phone kept ringing. Lol, whatever, bye phone. I rush downstairs and found my mom was preparing the dinner. "Let me help you." I said to her. "Ani, sit down Chanyeol. I knew you're exhausted. You better eat much!" And my mom placed SO MUCH rice on my plate. "Woa, that's too much." I tilted my head. "You have to eat much~~ You need to grow up~~" My mom patted my head. "Ouch" I said. Grow up, like what? My mom want me to be as high as T-Rex, huh. Sighed. For you to know, I'm 184 cm. That was gigantic. I looked like a giraffe.

I finished my dinner and went to my room. Better sleep earlier... I lay on my bed, thinking about today. , no Chanyeol. I rolled over and found her phone. I checked it again. '5 new messages from Jin Hee' and '6 misscalled from Jin Hee'

Who is this Jin Hee? I checked the messages.from : Jin Hee
message : YAH, PICK UP THE PHONE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
from : Jin Hee
message : YAH BYUNTAE, PICK IT UP! MY PHONE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
from : Jin Hee
message : PARK CHANYEOL, JERK, I SAID PICK IT UP!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
from : Jin Hee 

message : YAH PARK CHANYEOL ASWER ME
-----------------------------------------------------------------
from : Jin Hee
message : YOU ARE SO IN DOOMED YAH PARK CHANYEOL, I'M LEE AH RI IS GONNA HUNT CHU

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Woooow, this girl got a gut huh. She called again. I picked it up.

"YAH BYUNTAE, GIMME BACK MY PHONE." I covered my ear. WHUT? I DIDN'T EVEN SAID A SINGLE WORD PLEASE.

"Who do you call byuntae hah?" I raised my tone.

"YOU! PARK CHANYEOL!"

oooooo, this girl... really, Lee Ah Ri, you called me byuntae?

"As I remember, I'm not the only byuntae here. You didn't avoid my kiss. We kissed in about 30 seconds you know~~" I . Actually I'm a bit shy, but I covered up.

"Y-Yah, I don't care! Just gimme my jacket and phone back!" she choked a bit. Funny.

"Relax, just go sleep won't you, it's 7 pm now, I'm going to give your phone tomorrow at school." I said calmly to her.

"Yah, I want now! You arrogant, Chanyeol Je-" I hung up and turn off the phone.

I'm freakin exhausted..

Better sleep now.........

Oh, see you tomorrow Lee Ah Ri, haha....




 


that's all for chapter 2~~