Chapter 9

Accidentally in Love

Chapter9 :Tiny

 

Chanyeol's POV

"YOU!!"

What the heck?

What is she doin' here?

She stood up awkwardly, glaring to me. "Why are you here?" she asked me sarcasticly.

"Well, I'm the one who should ask you that." I walked to the dining table, crossing my arms.

She covered , realizing that I'm right huh?

"Omo, you guys knew each other?" I heard my mom squealed.

Ergh, like I wish to know her. "We attend the same school." I sat to my seat, glance a glimpse to her. She's pouting and started to sit.

"Ah, I see... Let's eat, shall we?"

It was an awkward dinner, for me. Cause I saw that Ah Ri eating like there's no tomorrow.

"What?" she said suddenly, I was looking at how she ate, and he found me looking at her, oh, please don't get it wrong girl, I'm just amused at how you ate.

"You eat like a pig." I shrugged and continue eating.

"Aish, manner Chanyeol-ah." Mom poked my arms, she was seating next to me.

Ah Ri frowned and stop eating for awhile. "Ne, it's okay Mrs. Park. Your food is daebak! I can eat this like forever!"

"Pig." I muttered to myself.

"I heard that." she glared at me. Ugh, please do you really like to glare at me.

"Aigoo, kids what's wrong with you two?" asked my mom.

"Nothing." both of us said that. She glared at me, again.

 


 

We're done eating and my mom and Ah Ri brought the dishes to the kitchen.

"Lemme wash the dishes." I said to my mom

Mom nodded while the girl Ah Ri having a shocked face, doh, what's wrong?

My mom asked Ah Ri to help me too, TSK, mom why would I need help to wash the dishes, and she went to the living room leaving me with this girl.

"Wow, I don't know you're like this." She said suddenly. She stood behind me, while I'm washing the dishes.

"So? It's not like you knew me, tsk." I glance at her and continue rinsing the dishes.

I heard she sighed and stomped her feet.

"Yah. So you're not gonna help me?" I asked her, still washing the dishes.

"Araso! What should I help you?!" I turned back and saw her crossing her arms.

"Well Missy, dry and place the dishes." I turned again to wash the dishes.

"Tsk, not even a single 'please' huh?" She muttered. Well I heard that missy~~

She walked next to me, and begin drying the plates. I was a bit surprise, cause I don't know that she is so tiny, standing next to me.

"So short." I mumbled. Ups, did she heard that? Oh, like whatever.

"ert." she muttered, a bit too loud missy, okay. So she realized what I was mumbling earlier. 

 


 

We finished washing the dishes and I'm heading to watch TV cause I'm bored.

"Omo!" shrieked someone behind me, Ah Ri.

I turned my head. "Mwo?" I said to her.

"Aigoo, I don't know it's already late, I should go home." she ran passed my, searching my mom.

I lazily walked to the living room to watch TV.

"Ani, Mrs. Park, I can go home by myself." It's not that I'm eavesdropping okay, it's just that they're now at the same room with me.

"Aigoo, no, Chanyeol will accompany you, okay?"

MWO?

Well, goosebumps.

"Eh? Ani, Mrs. Park." she glared at me for a second.

"Aish, no no, let Chanyeol walk you home, araso?"

"Umma!" I stood up from the couch.

"Who said I'm agree to walk her?"

"Me?" said my mom, she shrugged. Eugh, okay, whatever.

I sighed and walked to my room to wore my jacket.

"Ish, this is nightmare." I mumbled to myself and ran downstairs. My mom handed me an umbrella. Ah Ri already outside so I walked outside.

"Yah, why you brought that thing?" I pointed to her skateboard and the helmet.

"Why? Ofcourse I skated this 'thing' to your house." she began walking while I trailed her from behind.

Isn't it weird? No girls will rode a skateboard nowadays. Shorty is a weirdo. I chuckled to myself.

"What?" she suddenly said to me.

"Nothing, just walk shorty."

"Yah, I know you're freakin tall Mr. Giant, stop calling me short." She walked again.

"You're weird." I mumbled and played with the umbrella. It's not even raining, but I brought a big umbrella with me, huh.

"You too, you know that?"

"Me? Oh, I'm not missy."

"Yes you are. Why would you kissed a stranger if you're not a weirdo, or maybe you're a ert." she covered after saying that, and blushed.

I can't help myself, I'm blushing too. What the heck, why I'm blushing too. I cleared my throat and ignored what she said earlier.

"Are you spitting on me?" she said to me, annoyed.

"Why would I?" I frowned.

"Oh, no it's raining!" she hugged her skateboard while trying to wear her helmet. Seriously what are you trying to do? Tsk, I opened the umbrella and walked next to her.

"What?" she said, she looked confused.

"You don't wanna get sick right shorty?" Or my mom will be the one who get angry at me.

"Ugh, okay." she walked to me and now we're walking awkwardly--to close.

We didn't talk to each other, she always lowered her head and it making her looked tinier. How can someone who eat so SO much, can be this tiny?

"I can see the top of your head" I said suddenly, I don't know why I said that.

"Eugh, I know I know. You're not the first person who said that, psshh."

"How can you be this tiny, tsk, you're a foodmonster tho." I chuckled and she pouted.

"I don't know, I didn't gained weight and height from eating."

And then here comes the silence again.

And then I remember something.

"Yah shorty, why you came to my house?"

"O? I left something in your house."

"What thing?"

"None of your business, y."

"Tsk, stop calling me that."

"Pffttt, stop calling me shorty first."

We stopped talking again, and it's still raining. Suddenly I remember that sketchbook that I found earlier. Maybe it's her thing?

"Sketchbook right?" Is it, right? It must be her thing.

She stopped walking.

"Omo, how can you know that? Are you a witch?"

Tsk, so childish. "No, I can read your mind."

"Like I'm going to believe you." she pouted again. Cute.. Eh?!!

"So.... Kris right...." I smirked at her, and she started blushing.

"W-what." she said awkwardly.

"Oh, come on~~ You like him."

"ANI!"

"Aish, I'm going to tell him. HAHAHAHA." I laughed so hard and she pinched my arm. "OUCH!"

I stopped my walk and glared at her. "Yah, shorty what was that for?" I winced.

"That's for.. Err... For what you've done to me that day!" she ran hugging her skateboard, walking to a house. Oh, this is her house. Eugh, that shorty, didn't even try to say thanks to me.


Ah Ri's POV

"I'm home.." I threw myself to the couch. Eugh, stupid Ah Ri.... Why I pinched him? Tsk, he's so annoying, I hate him so much eugh. I stomped my feet and groaned. "Baboo!!!"

"Yeah, that's what you are." suddenly Jinhee said.

I glared at her for a second and walked lazily to my room.

"I'm exhausted~~~~" I stretched my body and threw myself to bed.

I closed my eyes and sleep.

 


not a long chap :<<< waaa I'm sorry for a late update

 

ah, ahaaa, and this one is what I really want to do, jinjja!

Thank you for subscribing my fanfic omg I love you guys, you know that right :'>

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥
 

veekay

SuHoIsMINE

bananatofucheesecake

eunahL

theshiningtheory

IceKpop

springshinee

dindarght_1312

iluvpop

bornin1996

Harin_Ahn

yeppeogirl

pinkie

shingi

DOughnuts

behindrayyseyes

♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

I love you guys so much much much much :'>>>

oh and readers don't forget to subscribe and comment puh-lease *winkeu winkeu*