Chapter 6

Accidentally in Love

Chapter6 :Again

 
Hyunki's POV

"Babo Ah Ri, you left me yesterday." I hissed to Ah Ri. We were walking to the cafe as usual, spotting our usual table and sat as fast as we can. "Oh uh, mianhe Hyunki-ah~~" she pouted to me. "Where were you guys going yesterday?" asked Lina while opening her lunch box. I saw Ah Ri was drooling, seeing Lina's lunch. "Aish, Ah Ri." I patted her hands. "Eh?" She wiped her drool with her cardigan's sleeve. "Bookstore." she said to Lina. She ripped her bread wrappers.

"Hey, why you left me yesterday btw?" I asked Ah Ri curiously. "Eugh, please can we not talk about this problem?" she sighed and shook her head. "No~~ What happened?" Lina asked her. Ah Ri sighed again. "Let's just said that I met a jerk that made me got kick out from that store." Jerk? Hmmm... Lemme guess.. "Must be Chanyeol." I said calmly. "Don't you dare said his name again Hyunki." She hissed at me. "O M G, WHAT?" Lina got shock. "I mean, wow. You guys, so meant to be. Why were you kept.. Eugh, that must be not a coincident!" I saw Ah Ri glaring at Lina. "Oh, please, shut up." she said to Lina. She continue eating her bread.

I played with my spoon, poking my lunch. Mom made a kimchi fried rice again. When I'm about to feed myself, Ah Ri spoke. "Ah!"she snapped her fingers. "So....." She smirked at me. What Ah Ri, what? "With whom you came home yesterday?" Owww... That.... I don't know but I knew that my face is blushing now. "Hmm?" I said to Ah Ri. Lina is confused, she poked Ah Ri. "Hmm.... What's his name? Su.. Su Le? Su.. Oh! Suho right?" she smirked at me again. O god Ah Ri don't teased me.... I cleared my throat and began eating. "OMO? SUHO? THAT SUHO?" asked Lina. She covered . I saw Ah Ri laughing so hard. Aish... This girl...

"I demand you to tell us about yesterday." Ah Ri folded her arms.

|flashback|

I was wandering near the romance section. I was about to pay my things actually, but well... I saw new books, let's just say that I'm a geek, I really love to read romance. "Waaah..." I kept wowing, touching the books. "This one, I want this one." I pointed a book and whispered to myself. "Mwo?" I hears someone spoke. Was it to me? That voice seems familiar tho.... I looked up. "Omo!" I shocked. It's Suho. "Ah! Annyeong Hyunki-ah!" he smiled to me. Killer smile. "A-annyeonghaseyo Suho-sshi." I gave him a bow. He chuckled. "Just Suho." Omg, he smiled again. I couldn't help but smile to him in response.

"Why are you here?" he asked me. I showed him the things that I wanna buy. "Ooooh." he nodded. Omg, awkward.... What should I say to him? "Oh, why are you here, Suho?" I asked him awkwardly. "Need to buy some notes, etc etc." He smiled again. STOP SMILING PLEASE, SUHO? "I see... You like romance?" He asked me. I nodded in reply. "Very much." I smiled to him. "Woah, great! Me too!" he still searching on something in the pile of books in that section. He glanced at me. I blushed.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him, actually a bit curious. "I don't know actually." he scratched his head. "I'm just looking for something that worth to read and not a bit trashy." I came closer to him. I followed him searching for a book that fit him.

Actually, we talked a lot about books, about music, school etc etc. "Ah!" I took out a book after reading it synopsis. "You find something good?" he asked me. "Just look at this." He came to me and picked the book, and start reading the synopsis. His eyes rounded and I can saw him beamed. "Wah... I think this one is good! Thankyou Hyunki-ah!" He smiled at me. "Nevermind." I said to him in reply and smiled. "Let's go to the cashier." he said.

"Lemme pay that for you." He asked me, pointing my music sheets. I shook my head. "Andwe, I'll pay." He shook his head. "No no no, consider it as my gratitude, thank you for helping me find a good book." he smiled at me. I blushed and handed the music sheets to him. I saw him took out his phone and read something, and chuckled after that. Cute, I thought. "Oh, Hyunki-ah, you'll going home with whom?" he asked me. "Oh, I'm going with--" I patted my forehead. O my god, I forgot Ah Ri. Where the heck is she? Great, she left me.

"Want a ride home?" he asked cheerfully to me. "Eh.. Is it okay?" I asked him. "You silly, I'm the one who asked you." he chuckled. "Come on." he said to me. We're outside and I followed him to his motorcycle. He handed me a helmet. "Thankyou." I smiled to him. I sat sideways. "Ready?" he asked me. "Yeah." I nodded like a fool lol, I mean he didn't see that I'm nodding right.

He asked me where is my home direction and he kept talking and asking me questions... But, actually I felt comfortable with him. I found that myself laughing at his jokes. And time went so fast. I knew cheesy, okay okay.

"So, this is your home." He stopped his motorcycle. I hopped and after that I handed him helmet. "Thankyou, Suho." I smiled to him. "Nevermind. Oh, Hyunki-ah, can I have your phone number?" he asked me my number? I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT? "Eh?" I got confused but I said my number to him and seconds after that I found my phone rang. "That's my number." he smiled to me sweetly. I blushed again. "Oh, I have to go now Hyunki. Take care." I nodded to him. "Take care, Suho." I said to him. He went with his motorcycle, and I found myself standing in front of my house, blushing. I covered my cheeks with my palms. I walked home and opened my phone. Oh, actually he wasn't call me earlier but he sent me message. 'Hi, it's Suho :D ' Cute, he used emoticons. I found myself giggling and replying the message.

Best day.

 



I told the girls about yesterday. And they started squealing like a fangirls. Lina hugged me and shook my body. "I'm happy for you!" she cried. OMG, it's not like I'm dating him. "Hey hey, relaxed guys. I'm not dating him. He's my friend." I smiled remembering yesterday. Ah Ri pouted to me. "Hu, you're so lucky Hyunki." she said. I heard the bell rang and we get ready to our next classes. "Ugh, guys. Toilet first?" asked Lina. Ah Ri shrugged. "Okay." she cling into my arms and walked happily. We're going to the toilet and kept talking to each other. When suddenly Ah Ri bumped into someone.

 

Ah Ri's POV

Ouch... What the heck. Why I kept bumping into someone. I saw silhouette. Tall guy huh? "YAH! YOU AGAIN!" I stood up and cleaning my clothes with my hands. "YAH PARK CHAN-" I looked up and OMG IT'S NOT THAT CHANYEOL JERK. I covered my mouth with my palms. "Omo, sorry." I bowed to him.

Stupid Ah Ri, it's him. The boy who helped me yesterday. OMG what to do? I bowed again and said sorry. He chuckled to me. I saw Hyunki and Lina stood like a stone. They got shock just like me.

"Haha, you know? We always meet in this kind of situations right?" He folded his arms. I forced myself to smile to him. God, he is so handsome. Fukin handsome. "I'm Kris, btw." he said to me, he reached out to me. "Eh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Ah Ri." I bowed to him. "These are my friends Hyunki and Lina." Lina reached out to him. Hyunki stood still and nodded. "It's so funny that we always met like this." he smiled at me. Eugh, I can't with this. He is too perfect. "Excuse me, but we have classes." Hyunki suddenly said. Oh yeah! Class will start soon! I bowed to him and we walked to the nearest toilet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I screamed as I entered the toilet. Hyunki gave me the look. "OMG HE IS HOT OMG OMG OMG I THINK I'M FALLIN IN LOVE WITH HIM." I cried to Hyunki. She just looked at me and giving me the 'what the hell' look. "I KNOW RIGHT HE IS SO COOL OH AND SO HOT TOO AT THE SAME TIME!" cried Lina after doing her business. "We need to find out about him OMG!" I said to Lina, and she nodded happily.
 

Chanyeol's POV

We're at our tables in the center of cafe, and suddenly I remembered about yesterday. "Yah, Suho, lend me your phone please. I forgot to bring mine. I need to text someone." okay I lied. I'm just going to check something... Hehehehe....

He gave me his phone. And I start creeping his phone. Opening his inbox. O, YES. He was texting with this girl Hyunki. Tsk tsk... I knew that Suho had interest with this girl. I opened one on the top of the inbox, and I start giggling, or LAUGHING HARD. The others looked at me. Suho's now turned into red. "Okay, give me my phone." he said calmly. I kept laughing. "What was that?" asked Kai. I passed him Suho's phone. He looked at it and I saw he squealed and laughed so hard just like me. Suho tried to took his phone from Kai, but Kai passed to Baekhyun. And just like that, all of us saw Suho's inbox. He sighed when he got his phone back.

"Yah~~~ You like her...." Kai teased Suho. Suho blushed. Omg so cute HAHAHAHAHA. "I don't know, we just met okay." he said to us. "She is pretty actually." said Baekhyun. Suho glared at him, and I started laughing again.

And suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. Who's hand is this? I looked up and..

It's Jihyun's.

 


 


how about this chapter? this one is focusing on Suho-Hyunki actually hehehe,

and who is Jihyun?? Hmm... wait for the next chapter
><