Chapter 4

Accidentally in Love
Chapter4 : Awkward
 
Sehun's POV
 
"That's my little sister." I pointed my index finger to a girl with huge glasses. She was walking with her besties, Ah Ri and Hyunki. Yeah.. I'm going to tease Chanyeol HA HA HA. "I'm going to ask her and her friends to eat with us." I smirked at Chanyeol, and lol his face became harden. OH LOOOOL. I ran to my sister. 
 
"Lina~~" I ran to her with my arms open. She stopped walking and turned around. "Oppa?" she said. "What do you want from me?" she asked me. Her friends looked a bit shocked. I came toward her. "Let's eat with me today~~~" I said with a cute tone. "Nuh, I'm gonna eat with Hyunki and Ah Ri." she shooed me. I gripped her hand. "Andweee~~~ Eat with me. Oh and your friends too. Ah Ri, Hyunki~~ Let's eat with me, okay??" I winked at them. "Oppa you are so weird." she said again.  "No." she added. I sighed. And the next thing I'll do.....
 
 
"BBUING BBUING~~~~" OMG I JUST DID BBUING BBUING. 
 
Ah Ri covered . And my sister, she bulged her eyes. "Err... Oppa, what are you doing?" she said. "bbuing bbuing~~~ eat with me okay, Lina and friends~~~" I said to these girls. "Arasso, arasso. But I don't know that my friends okay with this." she looked at Ah Ri and Hyunki. Eugh, they're still laughing hard. "Yah guys?" asked Lina. Ah Ri shook her head. "Ehmm, Sehun-sshi, I don't think I'm going with you guys, I'm just gonna eat by myself." 
 
"Aigoo~~ Ah Ri, call me oppa haha. No no no, you're coming with me and the others." I gripped her arm. "Andwe oppa!!!!" Ah Ri said to me. I dragged her along my way to my table. The others practically followed me. Hahahaha~ 
 
"Everyone. Meet my sister Lina and her friends Ah Ri and Hyunki." I smirked at them, CHANYEOL especially. And the seconds after that Kai dropped his jaw, followed by D.O.
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
Stupid Sehun. Errrr, I don't know how to act. I saw Kai and D.O, omg what's with them. Sehun smirked at me. Suho smiled at me. What to do now. What to do?!!!
 
"Sit guys~~" said Sehun. They nodded and sat. Hyunki, I believe that's her name, she sat next to Suho, Lina sat next to Sehun. And the only chair that hadn't taken is in front of me. Oh god, please? Ah Ri roughly sat there. I should not joke with her this morning. She glared at me. And murmured. I believed that she was cursing on me. Yeah, I don't care.
 
"Okay, hmmm I guess you guys haven't meet my friends right? Yah, D.O starting from you. Intro please." said Sehun. "Ah" he stood up. "I'm D.O." he bowed and sat again. "Aish, such a formal introduction D.O" Sehun shook his haid. Kai who sat next to him began his intro. "I'm Kai. Nice to meet you guys." he smiled to the girls. "I'm Chanyeol." I said to them. And I heard Ah Ri sighed, errr more like groaned? I don't know. I don't care. "Yah~~ Everybody already knows me right~~ I'm Sehun!" he said proudly. Oh please Sehun. "Er, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lina, Sehun's sister." she awkwardly smiled at us. I saw D.O glanced at her. 
 
"Everybody~ I'm Baekhyun." he smiled. Baekhyun sat in front of Sehun. "My name is Lee Ah Ri." she said awkwardly. I chuckled. She glared at me. I sent her the 'what' look. "I'm Hyunki. Kim Hyunki." said the girl next to Ah Ri. "And I'm Suho." he bowed slightly. 
 
"Now we're done with the intro~~ Let's eat~~ Or chat, or whatever you want." said Sehun. Suddenly Kai who sat next to me poked me. "What?" I said to him. "This girl? You make out with her?" he whispered at me. "NO!" I yelled at him. "Aish... Don't have to be like this. I'm just asking." Kai poked his food. And began eating again. I saw Baekhyun is laughing. At me. I sent him a glare. 
 
"Ah Ri-ah, what is your major?" asked Suho. "Eh? Me? Painting. And I'm a bit surrealist, maybe." D.O nodded. Why would he nodded? "And Lina-sshi?" asked D.O. "I'm focusing on dancing." What the hell, was she blushing? Did she liked D.O? Or what? And what, D.O smiled at her? "Hyunki? What is your major?" asked Suho to Hyunki. "I'm focusing on singing." she nodded to Suho. "Woa, me too. Hyunki-ah." he smiled at Hyunki. "I'm taking vocal class, modern class...." they kept talking to each other. 
 
I sighed. I'm not comfortable with this at all. Oh, and there's a creepy aura cause this girl sat in front of me. To be honest, this is so awkward. For god sake, I kissed her yesterday, not knowing that she'll be here, sat in front of me now. I sighed. Ah, whatever, she looked not comfortable too. I saw she poked and played with her food. Stupid girl, foods are supposed to be eaten. I sighed, again. She looked at me. "What?!" she glared at me. "Noting." I said to her. "ert." she murmured. "Mwo? Pardon me?" I said. He called me ert, I heard that. For a thousand times from this girl. She ignored me and continued playing with her foods. 
 
"Yah, you Lee Ah Ri, who are you, how dare you said I am a ert?" I gripped his arm. "Ish, it's hurt. Let go." she said. Hah, I annoyed her hah? I let go of my grip. "You, Park Chanyeol are a ert. Don't you dare touch me again." What? You wished. Why I would like to touch you again. "Hisssh, like I want to touch you again? Hell no." I shook my head. I barely realized that the others stared at us. "What." I said calmly. Baekhyun shook his head. He continued talking with Sehun. While Suho busy talking with Hyunki. Kai still with his foods. And look, D.O with Sehun's sister talked a lot too. And here I am... Stuck with this annoying girl. Hah.
 
 
Ah Ri's POV
 
Great, I'm stuck with this ert. Why were my girls busy talking with this boys. I poked my foods again. This is . I lost my appetite. This is so awkward. Looked where I sat. I sat in front of the boy who stole my first kiss. , no Ah Ri, stop thinking about that accident. I still didn't know why he kissed me. And now, looked at him. I knew he felt awkward too. But yesterday he was so diva, smiling, smirking like a total jerk. And still. He still a jerk. Ups, I don't know, I've been starring at him for about 10 seconds maybe. Hey, I'm just curious, okay. He raised his head and our eyes met. I turner my head around, all of sudden. O god, AWKWARD. He turned his head around too. 
 
D.O-sshi... I thought he saw that earlier, he chuckled. "Yah you guys~~~ You guys looked cute together you know." he said. EWWW, WHAAAAAAAAT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. "YAH DO KYUNGSOO!" yelped Chanyeol. "Omo! I'm afraid~~" D.O said cutely. Eugh, It's cute, I had to admit. I saw Chanyeol sighed. Idk, he has been sighing like, maybe a thousand times. "You sighed a lot, you know that?" I said to him. WHY I'M TALKING TO HIM? I covered my mouth. Stupid mouth. "So what, not your business." he said calmly. That's it. This jerk is so fukin irritated me. I was about to think that I'm gonna try to be nice to him cause I want to ask him why he kissed my yesterday. That's it! Park Chanyeol you'll die in my hand! 
 
"Yah, why you did that? The thing you did yesterday?!" I asked him furiously. He folded his arms and laughed. "Did what? It was just an act you idiot. Bunch of crazy girls hunted me. I need to covered up, so I borrowed your jacket." YOU ARE FREAKIN STUPID ULZZANG, EUGH. "YAH! The thing after that? Why you did that?" I cried. "That was my first you know?! You stole it! ert!" I threw my bread to him. Ups. He looked so furious but remained calm. The bread hit his head. He cleared his throat. "Cause I have to do that." That's what he said. Again, I forgot that there are another people on these tables. They were starring at me and Chanyeol again. Hyunki's mouth made an o shaped. D.O was whistling. 
 
And thank god, seconds after that, the bells rang. Oh god, saved by the bell. I ran swiftly leaving the boys. 
 

sorry for a crappy chapter huhuhuh ;A; 
 
and whoever who reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
 
 
gifs/pics are not mine, cr to the owners