Chapter 10

Accidentally in Love

Chapter10 : Final Task

Ah Ri's POV

"Ouch!"

Someone poked his/her finger on my forehead.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

"Yah!" I held my forehead. "That's hurt you know!"

I looked up to see who the heck is this annoying person. Shoot, this boy have a long legs? I'm still scanning from his lower body. Tsk, I knew who is this.

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" I stood up and raised my head up.

Shoot....

It's not him...

"K-kris?"

I sat again on my seat. Oh shoot, I don't know how to act.

He chuckled and sat at the seat in front of mine.

"Ah Ri, right?"

"N-ne." I nodded my head slightly, and try so hard not to blush.

"You were sleeping."

"Am I? Oh, yeah..."

"And then I came to wake you up, but you... Yeah.."

"Ah... Thankyou Kris-sshi for waking me up." I blushed a little. "Oh, why were you here?"

"I'm going to cafe, actually. And then I saw there was a strange body in this classroom. I thought you were a corpse."

I blushed. Again.

"And then I came in, and I found you here. Hehe." he added.  

I stood up and bowed slightly at him. "Kamsahamnida, Kris-sshi, kamsahamnida."

"It's okay." he smiled. "Oh, what's this?" he looked at my sketchbook. OH NO YOU CAN'T.

He almost open my precious, but my hands, way faster than his. "Uhm, nothing." I shoved the sketchbook to my backpack.

"Oh, okay. I'm going out. Take care Ah Ri, and don't.. Don't fall asleep again in an empty classroom, araso?" he smirked at me and went out.  

"Ne.." I said. To myself.

I touched my forehead again. His finger, was here. Ehe....

Oh, what time is it? I didn't wear a watch, so I opened my phone. Oh, shoot... 6 misscalls. I patted my forehead and went out of the classroom, dialing Lina's number.

"Lina-aaaaaaaah. Mianhe!!! I'm on my way to cafe, okay?!!!"

I literally ran to the cafe, cause I'm freakin hungry, and I know that I have another class in about less than 15 minutes.

I reached my seat, and still panting.

"Yah, relax." said Hyunki.

"Where were you?" asked Lina.

I took out my lunch and quickly open the cover. I'm still panting, and Hyunki patted my back.

"What. was. that. for?"

"Err, I don't know too." she shrugged and continue to eat.

"Yah, where were you?" asked Lina again.

"Tsk, I fell asleep in class. And heck, no one wake me up." Oh, there is one, actually... Ehehe.

"Sleepyhead."

"You too, Lina."

"Whatever." she added.

"Actually... Someone did wake me up." I blushed again, remembering what happened earlier.

"A janitor? Mrs. Jung? Who?" asked Lina curiously.

"You may not believe this. Hmmm.. Kris."

Lina was about to scream but I covered . "Shut up!"

"THAT KRIS? THAT ONE?"

I nodded shyly and continue eating.

"Oh, come on, tell me tell me pleaaseeee." she asked me cutely. I turned to see Hyunki and she was like 'can you guys shut up'. Ok.. So she's not interest with this thing.

So, I turned my face to Lina.

"So....."

I told Lina about everything, and she was fangirling over it. What the heck, I'm the one who supposed to do that -_-

"You're so lucky Ah Ri!! Right, Hyunki-ah?" Lina asked Hyunki for approval.

"Tsk, whatever. I'm not interest."

"Of course.... Cause you're in love with that Suho boy." I crossed my arms and faced her.

"Tsk, don't talk about Suho oppa like that."

"OMO, now you call him oppa? THAT'S NEW." Lina smirked at Hyunki, and she started to blush and covered her cheeks.

"Omo.... Our Hyunki is all grown up now." I pinched her cheeks.

"What the heck guys, I'm not dating him. Where just.. Friends.. That's all."

"Aigoo... Geojimaaaaal~~"

"Aigooo, stop that okay!" She shrugged my hand from her cheeks.

"Yah, Ah Ri-ah, you said that you'll make a sketch of me, right... And it was like.... A month ago, you promised me." Lina turned her face to me.

"Ugh, to be honest, I already made it.. But-"

"Yah, just show me!"

"Ani, I'm not satisfied with it."

"Well fluck that, I know you're a good artist." She began to walk to my seat, grabbing my backpack.

"Mmm, no?" I hugged my backpack, not giving up.

Shooooot, she will see that kris drawing. No no no.

"Yes."

It's not that I'm giving up, but lina, she is extremely powerful, well she is a monster.

"Ups." She said, walking back to her seat.

She found my sketchbook and opened it.

Well.. Me? I started to lowering my head. Hiding my crimson cheeks.

"Wooaaaah, I'm so pretty. Oh yes I am. Tsk. You're a good artist, tsk my girl!" She sent me a flying kiss.

"Okay, that's enough." I'm about to reach for the book, but she flicked her hands to me. "Shoo shoo."

She flip to another page, and keep wowing. And snap, she's now on the kris page.

"SHOOT." She bulged her eyes and smirked at me.

"What?"

"Idk that your so so so freakin in love with this guy."

"No I'm not, please."

"With whom?" Asked Hyunki suddenly. She was busy with her phone, texting maybe, so idk that she's actually  still listening to Lina's rubish.

"Oooooh baby you should see this." She handed the book to Hyunki, I tried to steal it but Hyunki, she's so fast.

I crossed my arms and pouted to them.

Hyunki bulged her eyes and dropped the book.

"Oh."

"Just that?" Asked Lina.

"Uh huh." She's back to her phone.

"You really don't care about this? You hate this guy?" Asked Lina.

Hyunki was a bit shock by Lina's question.

"Oh? Well..."

"Well what?" I asked her.

"Let's just said that I knew him."

"You knew Kris?" I beamed and smiled at her.

"Wow wow, calm down. Yes I was in a same school with him."

"Na ah, you didn't tell us." Lina crossed her arms.

"You guys didn't ask me? Doh?" She's now staring at her phone. Playing with the phone chain.

"Well... That's true." Lina stared at the table blankly. "Uh! But that's not explaining why you hate this guy!" She snapped her fingers.

"Well, I never said that I hate him. It's just, I'm not interested with that boy." She shrugged and stared at her phone chain.

"Hmmmm but-"

RRRIIIIIIING

"Oh, bell. Saved by the bell huh Hyunki? Pffft" Lina said to Hyunki.

"Well, guysss, let's just go to our classes." I hugged their shoulders.

"Pftt, okay okay."

 



"Okay class, you know what time it is?" *this is the return of the king, ehe ><*

I'm on paint class. And what the heck, Mr. Song, you're so freaking boring. I lowered my head and about to slumber.

"It's almost the end of this semester!! It's final task time!" He beamed and raised his fist to the air.

Hah? That fast? I don't know that it's already end of semester. Oh shoot... Final exam.... I opened my eyes and rest my chin on the table, tried to listen to Mr. Song.

"Well, it's an individual task."

I nodded my head.

"Glad that there's one who listened to me. Thank you Ms. Lee." He fixed his glasses and after that he pull out something from his desk. A little box.

"So, for the final task, you're going to paint our school musicians. Minimum 2 paintings, but I'll give u extra credit if u paint more than 2." He winked at the students.

The others start to listen Mr. Song right when he said "musicians"

Well. I don't care. I just want to paint.

"One painting, it's about the relation between the musician and his or her instrument. The second one, it's only the musician. And the third one, if you want to, it's up to your creation."

The students begin to 'oooo' and nodded.

 I definitely will paint more than 2 hehe.

"Now, in this box, there are some names. Come to pick it for yourself. Ah, from you Mr. Choi." He pointed Jiwoon who sat at the end of the first row.

Jiwoon stood up and walked to Mr. Song. He walked back with a folded paper, he opened it after he sat down.

"Who?" Whispered his friend behind him.

"Thank god, I got Ji Eun." He beamed and clenching his fist to the air.

That one lucky guy. I want to paint Ji Eun, with her pink guitar. It'll be really cool.

"I got Suho oppa!" Ji min squealed to her friends. They jumped up and down happily. Tsk, freakin fangirls hah? Hyunki not gonna like this, lol.

"Lee Ah Ri, you're not gonna take this?"

Shoot, I didn't know it's already my turn.

"Ne, mr. Song I'm sorry."

I walked back to my seat, lazily opened the folded paper. 'Byun baekhyun'

Oho? That baekhyun? Well, whatever.. He's the one who always smile, am I right?

I sighed and rested my chin on the desk. Well I hope Baekhyun-sshi will be a nice partner.

"Hmmm, chogi... Who's your pairing?" Asked this girl. I think her name is Hyemi.

"O? Mine? It's Baekhyun-sshi."

"Omo! Omo omo! Ah Ri-ah.... Can we change partner? Please......." She pleaded to me and stared with almost teary eyes.

Eugh, well. I can't see people like this.

"Well... Okay." I smiled and she grabbed my hand, shaking it up and down.

"Kamsahamnida kamsahamnida!" She put her paper on my palm. And ran away to her seat.

I'm glad that girl happy.

"Now, you all can sit down" said Mr. Song

All of us sat down and Mr. Song began to talked again, while I'm opening my paper.

"Well students... Your pairing is..."

WA

WHATTHEHECK

'Park Chanyeol'

"FINAL, can't switch no more,okay! OKAY, FINAL!"

I'm about to ran to Hyemi but, Mr. Song said FINAL. O GOD, DO U HATE ME THAT MUCH?

"Now, I'm gonna absent you one by one and said your partner name."

"Oh and don't forget to search your partner."

Mentally smacking my head on the desk.

 


I'm sorry for not updating TT____TT

I was not at home, I'm taking a lil break and went to Jakarta with my mom, and you know Junsu.... There was Junsu's concert and what the heck, I was in Jakarta at that time, but I'm not going. /mentalbreakdown/

and guess what I bought new laptop ohooo, so I'm going to update moaaaarrrrrr okaaay <333

 

new subbies, thankyou sooo muujjj ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taemint17

riceandwaater

fallenpetal

heyPEOPLE

miss_tomato

♥♥♥♥♥♥